I wanna live in a world where I can drive to the fast food drive thru and not have to speak to a single human

I wanna live in a world where I can drive to the fast food drive thru and not have to speak to a single human

too bad sperglord someone has to make your shitty greaseball burger, so you can take it home to your cat and watch naruto or whatever. You must be anti american to want to deny jobs to hard working and young folks. Get off your iphone and reassimilate with the real world bitch boi.

lol

I only speak the truth I'm sorry if thats hard to hear

How do you order at a drive thru without speaking?

Not OP here, touch screen technology, last time i was at a mcdonalds about a year ago they had touch screens in the restaurant that you could order at without going to the cash.

A single touch screen being used by so many people a day would get trashed, not to mention the general incompetence of most people. It's simply not viable

To be fair, a single employee being used by so mmany people a day would get trashed too, it's just cheaper to replace the employee than to replace a touchscreen.

Not to mention the diseases spread.

I can't imagine obese americans having the dexterity to lean out their suv to operate a touchscreen

You mean lean out of their Hoveround.

>not viable

Yeah, thats why airlines stopped using them 5 years ago.

why do you the type the way you do on an anonymous japanese anime board

If a job's only purpose is to keep someone employed it's not justifiable.

>> not have to speak to a single human

That should already be true for the most part. The days where fast food joints were staffed by young white teenagers is largely gone.

I have not ordered fast food from a human in years.

>anime board
Try again, faggot.

What you have to do is not see other people as human. It's a change in mindset, but it's possible to do.

>fast food
>hard workers
Tippity toppity kek mate. Also it's like exponentially worse the younger they are as well.

I go to a Vietnamese cafe for lunch, you order by the touchscreen, pay by contact less card or phone app, get a receipt with order number, wait 2 mins for your order and collect it. Not difficult.

I'm sorry you're also a lonely virgin who
can't seem to bring themselves to be able
to be normal again. you communist.

You already can. You only have to speak to biological waste.

Self-checkout machines? And they're cleaned regularly to prevent spreading disease.

singaporean woodcarving board.

Kek

$15 minimum wage will make your dream world a reality!

In about 5 or maybe 10 years that will be a reality as everyone campaigns for higher minimum wage, and people start costing more than machines and their upkeep. No company will want to pay some retarded 17 year old $15 an hour when they can spend $15 a month on repairing an ipad to take orders.

>using the reddit [nationality] [gerund] [noun] meme
please stop

If these corporations are run by people who would prefer to employ absolutely nobody so they can maximize their profits while helping absolutely no one, don't you think there might be something emotionally wrong with the people running these businesses? Don't you think there's something wrong with being a sociopath?

Also, if there are more people than jobs, what are the excess people supposed to do? Keep in mind that if you say "starve to death" you're an edgy 13 year old kid.

You forgot to call me a cuck and end your sentence with senpai.

Users of Veeky Forums and I suppose many other boards have refered to themselves jokingly in this way long before your little crusade was a thing.

I had hoped the whole thing would be just as shortlived as the whole 9gag "they be stealing our memes" crisis.

You may now proceed to call me reddit and fedora.

Have a food-related infographic to compensate for the offtopic post.

No, 90% of the people making decisions never see anyone more than two steps below them, and will thus have no problem with firing the high turnover teenagers who don't care about their job anyway.

This isn't like a factory where human compassion and care and a keen eye can be competitive with a machine, it's simple order-taking and re-heating a bunch of pre-processed foods.

I'm sure other places will still need human workers, but fast food is one of the few places I legitimately feel will become fully (or at least 80~%) automated in the next decade.

As for what other people are supposed to do, I don't know, i'm not a businessman, or a politician. It's not my problem to deal with. The economy's in the shitter, sure, but that's just the way a lot of the world is at the moment, cutting out high turnover jobs traditionally filled by teenagers, I think, will be one of the lesser issues of automation.

Wawa seems to have figured it out.

Literally nothing
If they don't go to college or shit like that they are fucked
That is how capitalism have always been working idiot

I don't think you're fully understanding the consequences. Raising the cost of employees to much could threaten the viability of their business models. If you increase labor cost, you'll have to sell your product at a higher price to remain competitive. Are you willing to pay an increase on food? My guess is you'd be down the block ordering on an Ipad because it's cheaper, driving the humanitarian out of business.

spoken like a smug fag who never worked in one of those hell holes. litterally any restaurant is better than fast food.

>>what about the rich corporation's yatchs?
no one gives a fuck. the economy is not going to survive no matter how much we toe their bottom line, exponential expansion is retarded and it's the corporations fault for doing it in the first place. if their expansion suddenly is not sustainable they can eat a dick. we don't need fast food companies that need to plant 50% more blue berries in america to avoid using up every blue berry just so they can release a milk shake.

Touchscreens aren't as fragile as you think they are. They've been used in grocery stores and transit systems for years already. My supermarket has touchscreen scales you can use to print labels right in the produce section. Those things are great.

>complaining about the nationality gerund noun meme on a Marshallese nationality gerund noun meme appreciation board