>Knorr® stock pot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3q0zGE-Iboc
youtube.com/watch?v=7EkGfeWaUsA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>It's an "old jon snow sells out" episode

All this time I've thought it was Knorr stock puck

>That one video where he talks about how great the Knorr Stock Pot is

Jesus Christ, I started laughing so hard I had to pause the video, he sounded dead inside when he was saying it.

Well what do you faggots season your noodles with when you boil them???

With Knorr chicken bouillon.
Marco senpai would be glad.

>mfw Marco thinks this is a jamaican recipe

youtube.com/watch?v=3q0zGE-Iboc

>mfw Marco thinks this is a jamaican recipe

He doesn't think that at all. He said 'Jamaican style' - wash your ears out boy!

gripe all you want about semantics, it doesn't make that chicken/vomit mixture related to jamaican cuisine whatsoever

It's nothing to do with semantics, you totally misunderstood what he was doing and made a fool of yourself.

I guess it hurts eh?

Are you retarded?

No need to get mad, there is plenty of Knorr rich stock pots to go around.

I bought Knorr stock powder that was on sale for really cheap the other day. Did I fall for the meme? The main reason I bought it is because it's basically flavored MSG... It's like 40% salt, 20% MSG/IMP/GMP which is 4 times stronger than MSG only. Trying it today

>boiling noodles

Is this the birth of an epic new may-may?!

Good thread OP

a man will sell his soul to the devil for money (and sometimes fame... )

in Germany there was a starred chef who made advertising for Mac Donald's specials...
old story nothing new under the sun

Jamaicans use beans in Jamaican chicken and peas. Marco hears peas and uses them instead of beans
I thought he said that he had it before

Now, the reason I use, Knorr® stock pot™, to season my noodles, instead of just salt, is that Knorr® stock pot™ will make your pasta taste better, than salt.

youtube.com/watch?v=7EkGfeWaUsA
>what's the point of being discerning about your ingredients if you're not discerning about your stock
seems like a pretty risky line for a fucking store-bought stock.

>noodles

kys

You should try it.

>Did I fall for the meme?
Knorr make nice stock. I get the cubes personally, but I tried the little pot once when I made some beef gravy and it was nice.

I put the stock cubes in water for the stock when I have ramen. Chicken or veg. The beef ones are quite salty and are probably best in stews only.