Unless your net worth is high enough that you literally can't deploy cash fast enough/have enough time to manage deals...

Unless your net worth is high enough that you literally can't deploy cash fast enough/have enough time to manage deals personally, then you should not be investing in highly speculative assets like crypto or your Californian uncle Vinny's marijuanna farm. Much better in the long run to build tangible skills by building businesses/investing with a set methodology. Especially if your net worth is under $5M or so, it's pretty "easy" to get 20x - 100x on one deal that can then be repeated in the future if you don't have room temperature IQ. Unfortunately most people think short-term and don't care about building a good track record they can leverage later to do bigger and more exciting deals. A track record allows you to do things like get blank cheque offers from VCs.

Start building some useful skills, user

So you’re saying I should buy some chainlink?

Have you successfully done this, bitch?

Thanks, just tracked 100k records

2017 I turned a 5k investment into just under 1M from a good deal and some hands on helping their business. It's based on a track record and using a consistent approach to investments

Quads where is your guide desu?

Basically where can I learn your skills?

this sounds like boomer-speak to me

USING DESU IN THE WRONG WAY LIKE A FUCKING NEWFAG RETARD

Gay pr0n isn't a skill, fag. All you have to do is open your ass for a train of niggers and the money flows.

There's a tonne of great literature out there, I've developed something that works for me but it's completely a personal journey user

I agree user. Crypto is a good side investment, but the nr1 investment should always be yourself. So can you recommend me some books?

this.
>boomer spotted

So what literature would you recommend?

I’ve gained the most benefit from general mindset books rather than specific investing/entrepreneurship books. Required reading is think and grow rich, the power of now, getting things done

this is the most retarded shit ive ever read. why would i need to spend money to build skills when i could work making 20 bucks an hour learning a skill and dump it all into silver and bitcoins and retire well off?

People with your mindset are how I’ve made my wealth lol

think and grow rich was written by a scam artist.

underrated post

So which books have had the biggest impact on you? How did you make your wealth? I like to learn from those who have achieved what i want to achieve

I could use some books on how to take action and get things done