What does Veeky Forums think of the humble Big Mac?

What does Veeky Forums think of the humble Big Mac?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gUKZpgVfMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The "Big Enough Mac?"

I love le Bigmac, but le Royal Deluxe is better.

Enjoy your bran.

Enjoy your pan.

I can eat one but a few years back, I got really high on marijuana cigarettes. I ended up eating five of them.

For me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

Marijuana.
Not even once.

Probably my favourite burger. Definitely my 'go-to' comfort food.

Most of the time, here in Wales, they're cold and are falling apart like jenga, though.

Great burger. I just wish it had more of a filling factor, and was meatier.

The special sauce is just thousand island

>Great burger. I just wish it had more of a filling factor, and was meatier.
thats called a double whooper

Not the burger of my life.
I'd rather go for a Giant from Quick. (Belgium)
Alternately, if no Quick available where I go, mebbe a Generous Jack wouold do it...

Double whopper tastes like shit

Burger king can't do a burger to save their lives

Slimly pleb fertiliser.

But do you want to know the real irony? I come from the scotch clan MacDonald, and i still wouldnt eat the stuff.

But it doesnt matter nowadays, the companies owned by jews.

Plus side: the balance of flavors works together. The special sauce plays off nicely against the lettuce and processed cheese, the beef flavor on the patties comes through and goes well against the whiff of pickle and hit of sesame every now and then from the bun. The balance is just about perfect.

Minus side: The flavors themselves, while perfectly balanced are cheap and synthetic tasting. The only flavors I describe as honest are the lettuce, sesame seeds and hint of pickle. The beef and cheese don't really taste like beef and cheese, they just taste like McDonald's. The bun is so squishy that it just turns into sweetness as soon as saliva touches it. But the texture is the worst part of all - squishy and greasy at the same time - kind of foreshadowing how it's gonna sit in your stomach.

You're right, some burger kings are shit. Some are good, it can be very arbitrary. But when you get a good whooper, they're good.

dubs get

Well memed friendo.

I just got a coupon book for McDonalds. That probably happens once every 2 years. I have never been more excited in my life than now. I'm actually trembling.

McDonalds is a great example of American food & cooking.

For me it's the Watermelon, intelligent, nihlistic, and has a wicked sense of humor.

youtube.com/watch?v=5gUKZpgVfMo

but do you eat it correctly?

never tried it, will give one ago when I head into town thx user

B U R N E D B R E A D
U
R
N
E
D

B
R
E
A
D

Tried them yesterday for the first time
It just tasted like a mcdouble with an extra slice of bread
Immediately regretted paying 5 dollars for two big macs when I could have bought 5 mcdoubles