What does Veeky Forums think of the humble meat pie?

What does Veeky Forums think of the humble meat pie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lyyS14eyrn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bland and full of gristle

Chicken Pot Pie master race reporting in

youtube.com/watch?v=lyyS14eyrn4

Pot pies are the boom diggity.

Fucking amazing if they're made right

Trash, just like all British food.

Y'all motherfuckers don't understand comfort!

This food here is not even food, it's fucking magic.

Realistically, I buy them from a bakery near my house who do a great job in making them. Wouldn't have it at a fancy place but when you're drunk or cold it is the perfect companion.

Is that a Chicago pizza?

Har har

By your picture, it seems like you're not referring to a pie that contains humbles. Try to use less ambiguous language next time.

I love a good homemade meat pie. Right now I'm living off a 15$ single burner and a slow cooker as a "kitchen", first thing I'm doing when I move in a few months is break in the oven with a steak and kidney pie. Fucking love it.

well you can make pies in a dutch oven

Is a dutch oven a slow cooker? I can do that? user please teach me oh god

OH M G FUUUUUUUCKKKKK HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAH HA

Tasty, hot, and filling.

Better than the oversweetened processed fake-cheese-filled hfcs-stuffed trash in america.

Scotch pie, beans and brown sauce tbqh famalams

diced caramelized onions
little garlic
ground beef
mashed potato (binder)
salt
pepper
premade frozen crust

I prefer beef pot pies.

Literally why do Britcucks eat pie sandwiches?

I only enjoy the humblest of meat pies

It's a mystery why the yanks stopped eating them.

Because they like carbs on their carbs.

I don't mind cheap ones, though that stock photo that keeps being used is pretty unappealing, but tbqh nothing beats a flash bakery chunky steak pie

maybe because we have them, called pot-pies and they are absolute garbage

It's a mystery why the brits are so obsessed with yanks.

>pot pie is done
>hours of prep/cooking
>shitty crust
>inside is 1000 degrees and scalds your mouth
>cant taste shit because your mouth is burnt
>just feel carrots and peas
>wonder why you wasted time making such a horrible meal
>wait days for your mouth to heal

We can afford to just eat meat and don't have to resort to bullshit like meat pies and puddings

>It's a mystery why the brits are so obsessed with yanks.
We're not . . .. you are just deluded that we do.

OP's picture is probably Australian, if Brits ate them from the chippy, then they are likely to be covered in salt and Vinegar or gravy.

There are at least 2 Brit food threads up right now full of troll images, it is amazing how a tiny island nation causes so much butthurt.

>Chicken
It pleases me this reply came so swiftly.

Chicken pot pies are in the top three best frozen foods. Have to be.

Chicagoan found.

Always obsessed, always amusing.

>Is a dutch oven a slow cooker?

M8, brit food threads and shitposts come second behind people sperging about Americans, and just like American aimed shitposting it's generally some poverty tier regional food taken completely out of context.

I can understand why you'd hate meat pies based on pot-pies going by google image search, they look pretty rugged. But on a fundamental level there is nothing wrong with a meat pie, it's a hearty stew in a hard pastry case with a flaky pastry top. Execution might suffer a bit at times, but I wouldn't judge burgers as a whole by some sloppy fucking burger king job with half a pint of sauce on.

Except you don't and those shitty chicken things are all you exclusively have while being awful in both quality and taste.

My god you people are boring.

It's peasant food and we don't have that as part of our food culture like you do.

>It's peasant food and we don't have that as part of our food culture like you do.
Enjoy your Grits.

@7684059
Nah, no (you) for you.

grits and pigs feet are for the niggers son

I hope your shitposting is worth it to you because this is why the world hates Americans. Your collective attitude stinks.

Not as much as your food, boyo.

@7684111
That's nice.

No, it's not. That's the point.

@7684128
That's nice.

>CHAN.UK

OH WAIT

i just made a meatpie floatie in pumpkin and potato soup, i am now my own deity!

I've never ever ate meat pie.
Is it worth?

a

I prefer straight meatloaf.

5 replies of

>b-but we're n-not obbsessed!!!!!!

and counting

I know the jealousy is palpable.

a lot more so than a bland """""""""""meat""""""""""" pie

stealing from more cultures I see.

Christ you fat cunts are obsessed with us.

Yeah but what can you do? Americans will always steal everything because they are incapable of creativity. They steal 2chan just like they steal everything.

Yeah they are a cancer on the Earth.

I suspect that they are all 12 years old. or at least I hope they are. If they act like this as adults then Americans sure are terrible.

>He thinks .org is an American suffix.

Yeah but you didn't need to even point it out, they are eternally obsessed, I mean we are in but one of several America obsessed with Britain threads in the catalogue.

Americans are funny creatures.

Well, it is. The internet is American. Get over it.

>The internet is American

Quality post
>americans are fat creatures
FTFY

All me.

Have another (You) so you can project what you want this post to say without actually reading it as well.

Fuck, I'm really tempted to stomp through the rain and go grab a nice chunky steak pie from the top notch wanker bakery nearby.

shut up bitch, and fix me a turkey pot pie

Tourtiere is the shit famalam

good lad

Where should I go for the dankest meat pies in the London area? I'll be there at the end of May and I NEED to try one of these

Epic meme bro

so much brithurt

such delicate little creatures

Here you go.