Daily reminder that chainlink devs pay shills to Post on Veeky Forums all day

Daily reminder that chainlink devs pay shills to Post on Veeky Forums all day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kK3VByPuGDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now LINK the thread so everyone can see him blown the fuck out with his bullshit

Im convinced that entire post was written as Link fud. Sergey cant be bothered to talk about his own coin, why would he pay shills?

Certain parts of this article point out that it's LARP

will shill if paid in link

Fuck off wage slave shills.

With the amount of chain link threads here it's obvious they're paid to meme it.

Chain link is not worth one penny.

stop fucking posting this cancer. no one gives a fuck

And yet not a single mention of link in the post.

You don't get it, shitcoins like trx spam Twitter if they hire a guy who once cleaned the toilets at Microsoft while hinting its a partnership.

Meanwhile Sergey gets a guy who worked for fucking nasa. Intel and Tesla and doesn't say a thing. Your fud is shit.

sold 100k link

>worked for NASA

Kek. Nasa has been irrelevent for decades.

Use to is the key here biz all money is now going to big American Macs

Sergey Nazarov markets his vaporware through Veeky Forums. There is video proof of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=kK3VByPuGDc

1:01:30 - "I'm going to make a meme about this to make it popular..."

If you are holding this token because you were convinced on Veeky Forums, congrats, you've been hoodwinked into funding a Russian philosophy major's drug habit

How long did it take him to make that scamcoin?

20 minutes?

All he did was hire a graphic designer.

Link isn't even mentioned in this...

Jesus christ.. Is this real shit? Im thinking selling my link now seriously

5/10
The FUD is getting a little better, but come on, you can do better OP.

>JPL
>Irrelevant
Lol

You know it was a guy from biz that wrote this to show how gullible people on reddit are? you need to go back

I too can make a post on reddit and claim I shill for pictures of sharpie in pooper

anyone who doesn't already realize this is retarded

>some of the coins are there to throw off internet detectives
He's using deluded linkies' enthusiasm to not get caught
Fuck off shill

He's a pretty bad shill if only Veeky Forums knows about this and a few plebbitors.

>some coins are included to through off detectives
If Sergey was paying shills, don't you think he would be doing a little marketing himself? Just a little? He's done zero.

The delusion of linkies never fails to amaze me

this serguy playing 12-D underwater cribbage

yeah most altcoins have a wave where they are heavily shilled and then forgotten

but not link. it is always shilled, at all times of the day

YES HE PAYS SHILLS TO POST ON HINDUSTANI TRUCK DRIVING FORUMS INSTEAD OF DOING ANY MARKETING GOOD GOY YOURE SMART

>Want your coin to go up.
>Hire shills.
>Do absolutely nothing yourself.
>No twitter hype.
>No vague updates.
>No vague statements.
>Not even a sticker.

Makes sense.

/biz is filled with paid FUD and shills for virtually every coin, /biz is a shitty place for investment advice.

The past week has been
Chainlink = good+bad (Shilled/fudded to eternity so I'm not sure what to believe)
Payfair = dead? (even though there is another update by the team in a few days and platform/marketing in 1 month?)
Vechain = better than walton
Walton = better than Vechain
Upfiring = dead? (despite alpha release soon?)
ENG = Next level Godcoin

The list goes on, but /biz usually has ulterior motive with every post. Tread carefully and DYOR

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

>only 3 devs hired this faggot
>the rest were whales
Logically, it was the bagholding whales after sibos who paid for the shills

top kek.
this is one of the rare times I enjoy reading some reddit content.

listen to the 10 seconds before, it's about not sharing your password

The Walton vechain posts have been going on way longer than a week, now it's basically just memes and everyone fudding their own coins kek

The lengths noLINKers go to FUD this is amazing

>me want shiny stuf
>me by liNk
>hahuh stuf iz FUD!

The ammount of oc that is link related is to high to be coordinated shilling. When coordinated shilling happens it's almost always very repetitive ala bzc(bazinga coin).

>this list is only semi accurate
lol.

The fact that you post this every day means you probably wrote that larp and desperate for attention.

Get rekt faggot.

Can you actually do anything with chainlink?

1what is chainlink ...zap.org is where its at

Just add link + chainlink to your filter. I did and the board is more pleasant, less stinky and desperate now.

So how did you see this thread?