Why do jews like seltzer so much?

why do jews like seltzer so much?

what is the difference between seltzer and club soda?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pstTrgUoE70
hotair.com/archives/2010/10/24/wikileaks-documents-show-wmds-found-in-iraq/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seltzer goes better with foreskins. We drink club soda too, but only with goy-blood matzo

They own shares in soda stream, the more seltzer you drunk, the more Palestinian homes destroyed

i think it's just a jew-ey way of saying "carbonated water."

>refugees for over 40 years
shut the fuck up already, thats what the arabs get for attacking isreal and getting btfo in 1 week

the UN gives palestinians a billions every year-mainly from usa money. enough is enough
seltzer and club soda are the same but in some cases it refers to nitrous(like whippits/laughing gas) rather then carbon

>isreal
>implying the West arming Israel had nothing to do with its military successes
>implying the US isn't still arming Israel
>“Since 2009, the United States has provided Israel with more than $20 billion in military aid, as well as more than $3 billion for missile defense systems and $1.9 billion in precision-guided munitions.”

>the UN gives palestinians a billions every year-mainly from usa money. enough is enough
>If we throw money at the dead people, it's fine.

>if your neighbor tries to help you, you should be punished
Maybe israel should stop putting human shields on illegally occupied land, hmmm?

the uk gave isreal the land how is it "occupied"?
>isreal
>implying the West arming Israel had nothing to do with its military successes
>implying the US isn't still arming Israel
>“Since 2009, the United States has provided Israel with more than $20 billion in military aid, as well as more than $3 billion for missile defense systems and $1.9 billion in precision-guided munitions.”
and? wouldnt you rather be allied with isreal rather then islam?

its the arabics fault for starting the war with isreal

Ok, now i want you to explain away dropping white phosphorus on a UN school in palestine. Is it enough is enough for the kids too?

Your almost enemies that deserve eachother.

i want you to explain why the palestiniens use schools as bases/cover to launch rockets into isreal?

and why are the Palestinians still attacking isreal? the war was like 40 years ago and they lost and continued suicide bombing so isreal gave them land and they still wont stop attacking,why? bc theyre grandparents, parents and themelvs are permanment refugees? bs

>the uk gave isreal the land how is it "occupied"?

Oh dont you drag us into this. The UK abstained from the vote. The UK wanted to mediate between the peoples of Palestine/Isreal. Maybe turn them into a united kingdom, so they were better off for eachothers stengths. But some jews wouldnt stop the violence, probably because they had PTSD from ww2. Now you get people saying that jews are infact the masterrace and need lebensraum from the palestinians.

>and? wouldnt you rather be allied with isreal rather then islam?
Two wrongs dont make a right. Every white person can distinguish that from mere instinct.

>Maybe turn them into a united kingdom, so they were better off for eachothers stengths. But some jews wouldnt stop the violence, probably because they had PTSD from ww2. Now you get people saying that jews are infact the masterrace and need lebensraum from the palestinians.
>shit that doesnt happen
you are ignoring that the UK owned the land, and gave it to isreal as soon as isreal became a recognized state the arabis nations grouped up and attacked and get their shit pushed in and even after all that, they still attacked isreal. the only thing stopping a peace agreement today is palestine refusing to acknowledge isreal as having the right to exist on their land

>what is Geneva Convention?

How do you expect to best them if your not actually better than them? Create more pain and you'll just create more enemies.

What you need to do is surgically remove the leaders who want to increase the net pain in the region. Fighting pain fights radicalisation.

i think one of them has a certain added mineral/chemical and the other is just carbonated. or maybe im thinking of tonic water.

Seltzer, you say?

youtube.com/watch?v=pstTrgUoE70

great so all you need to do is convince palestinians to acknowledge isreal as having the right to exist and stop suicide bombings and attacking with tunnels and launching rockets from schools, isreal has been trying to make peace since after the war that it won and the arabic nations all refuse

According to my knowledge The Palestine Mandate legalized the temporary rule of Palestine by Great Britain.

This temporary rule was nothing more than a peacekeeping force while political leaders were put in position.

To get to the cruxs of the argument. The only way Israel existed is because of a technicality that Israel was deliberatly ratified by the UN before palestine, Ignoring their existance. But just because you ignore things, doesn't mean they go away.

>According to my knowledge The Palestine Mandate legalized the temporary rule of Palestine by Great Britain.
>This temporary rule was nothing more than a peacekeeping force while political leaders were put in position.
>To get to the cruxs of the argument. The only way Israel existed is because of a technicality that Israel was deliberatly ratified by the UN before palestine, Ignoring their existance. But just because you ignore things, doesn't mean they go away.
and then the arabic nations attacked isreal and got btfo. you dont get to say shit when you lose a war. even after that isreal still gave up land as a sign of good faith but palestine wants more and more

>implying people have the right to give away other people's land

>wouldnt you rather be allied with isreal rather then islam?
>dat false dichotomy

>implying Israel's missile defense system isn't nearly impenetrable
in regard to al-Fakhura:
>A UN inquiry revealed that there was no firing from within the school and there were no explosives within the school.

>isreal gave them land
>What is Israeli settlement expansion?

>opposition to settler colonialism is equivalent to supporting suicide bombings

>ignoring suicide bombings and intent to genocide is okay bc palestinian refugees (tm)
there have been more refugees that fled to isreal then palestinians that got caught in the middle of a war

>implying I said anything about refugees

>you dont get to say shit when you lose a war
This.

It's wars that got new borders for every nation on earth, since the beginning of time. You lose them, new nations or territories form, old people assimilate or fight back, and/or forcibly relocate. Same ol, same ol. Why should this be any different? It isn't. Only ignorant people forget the fact that someone that lost a border because of a war doesn't have the _right_ to get it back because someone said "heyyyy, give that strip land of back, the strip they were firing down from, in millions of cliff caves where no one could stop them ruining the valley for peaceful farmers below" such as Obama (and others) suggested. It's laughable. They lost it, and the hubris is that was their fault anyone ended up in a battle in the first place.

>to acknowledge isreal as having the right to exist

See
Addendum: Israels right to exist was saught from the league of nations / UN, instead of the palestinians who already occupied the land. They saught approval from the wrong person. Why? Because the politicians wanted a state to govern. But as Einstein pointed out, jews didnt need politicians before Israel, it didnt need an army before Israel.

So if your the type of person easily impressed by politicians, then ofcource you would belive in the need to establish a state. But if your not, then you might criticise them more often. Politicians only exist to control people.

>It's wars that got new borders for every nation on earth
See
>. They lost it, and the hubris is that was their fault anyone ended up in a battle in the first place.
What is Israels settlement expansion part 2 electric boogaloo.

Let me put it this way; it is very much in the interest of Politicians to present the idea that there were many jews living in Israel before the end of ww2. Infact there were many attempts for jews to migrate; usually from the US to Israel throughout the 1920s. But it is the jews themselves, upon arriving that initiated conflict. Politicians try to missrepresent that the land was the property of jews all along.

>Addendum: Israels right to exist was saught from the league of nations / UN, instead of the palestinians who already occupied the land.
can you tell me in history where palestine is mentioned? bc we know isreal has always been there since recorded history and before

why does palestine want to genocide isreal?
why do they refuse to accept peace agreements?
completely agree, president "smart diplomacy" is embarrassing af. seems like ww3 is soon though (fifty years tops?) here is my theory

russia inorder to control oil and energy in that part of the world makes deals with syria/iran and the islamic state that the south western syrians border is isis' land adn in return russia gets open access to ports and control of brokered energy deals with iran,and china backs up russia, soon after they attack isreal and try to take over the goland height oil reserve and that other Israel new ly found shale oil site

there were hundreds of thousands of jews who fled to isreal bc they were being killed in africa and the middle east by muslims, then the arabic nations grouped up and started going after isreal

the ONLY thing stopping a peace treaty today is islamic run countries refusing to come to the table

>completely ignores comment on politicians.

politicians arent strapping bombs to themselves and killing palestinians, but the opposite is true. politics is not the same as suicide bombings and and if you think they are then i suspect your name is mohamad mohamad

>politicians arent strapping bombs to themselves

No, the politicians just conscript people to fight for them. I guess you are easily impressed by politicians.

And dropping white phospheros on a school IS as bad as a suicide bombing. The only way they would be even is if the suicide bombing was IN a school. But who wants to be even with jihadists? Oh thats right, you do.

>bc we know isreal has always been there since recorded history and before

There may have always been jews, but there hasnt been a self governing jewish state.

Again, its in a politicians favour to convince you that there was a self governing jewish state.

>shut the fuck up already, thats what the arabs get for attacking isreal and getting btfo in 1 week
It's basic knowledge that Israel attacked first (or as it is known by the JDF propagandists, "pre-emptive strike").

This is now a favorite snack food thread

best summer treat coming through

>It's basic knowledge that Israel attacked first
iwouldliketoknowmore

Probably don't want to learn your history from that guy. He's a product of the never-took-history mindset. Go read something substantial.

years of inbreeding has fucked their stomachs beyond belief and seltzer is the only carbonated shit they can handle now

i don't know.

Actual jew here (American nationality)

In my view, the biggest long term threat to the safety of Jews everywhere is a theocracy in the middle east doing war crimes for cheap real estate while claiming that anyone who disagrees with this policy is against all jews everywhere

Holding Palestinians accountable for what some Yemenis did to Jews is no different from Iranian mullahs holding Iranian Jews accountable for what the IDF drops on school kids

It's just fucked up nationalism fueled by stone age racial supremacy theory, and I want nothing to do with any of it. Fast forward 100 years and we're going to have pogroms again, thanks to propaganda that equates a religion with a military

suspected so, but am always open to actual discussion. it is opposite of what i learned

back to OP
i like making my own seltzer by buying dry ice and refilling the soda stream cans myself

/\

I have to go to bed now... so i guess thanks for the debate.

gg mang, it was good one

>Operation Focus (Hebrew: מבצע מוקד, Mivtza Moked) was the opening airstrike by Israel at the start of the Six-Day War in 1967. It is sometimes referred to as "Sinai Air Strike". At 07:45 on June 5, 1967

>politicians arent strapping bombs to themselves and killing palestinians
Tell that to the Iraqi civilians who were killed on Bush's orders. Pol Pot and Hitler probably not hurt anyone personally.

Helps with digestion. I drink it every morning.

>Tell that to the Iraqi civilians who were killed on Bush's orders.
collateral damage is unavoidable in war, and hussian did have a history of fucking people up that didnt agree with him, libye on the other hand was a shit show, where as iraq was a victory but obama fucked it up on purpose by withdrawing and publicising the withdraw and the scattered forces just waitd and some became isis

>Pol Pot and Hitler probably not hurt anyone personally.
are you seriously comparing atheistic dictators who delibrately murdered opposing political parties to POTUS? come the fuck on
>>Operation Focus (Hebrew: מבצע מוקד, Mivtza Moked) was the opening airstrike by Israel at the start of the Six-Day War in 1967. It is sometimes referred to as "Sinai Air Strike". At 07:45 on June 5, 1967
cool beans, you left out the part where multiple arabic nations all joined forces and were readying for war

/pol/ get out

>iraq was a victory
Not sure what history book you're reading from.

>collateral damage is unavoidable in war,
If you kill 100k civilians through neglect or malice, the end result is the same. Motive doesn't matter when it comes to mass murder.

>cool beans, you left out the part where multiple arabic nations all joined forces and were readying for war
People say this as if it negates the fact that Israel attacked first. I said they attacked first, you said I was full of shit, and now you are saying "they attacked first but....". They attacked first, plain and simple.

That Godwin though.

>are you seriously comparing political leaders? come the fuck on
>implying war crimes are somehow better when perpetrated by theistic warmongers

>murder and manslaughter are the same
are you serious?
hostile forces driven back,hussien taken out, democratic voting process in place and then obama couldnt even establish a status of forces agreement like a complete bitch and guess what? the forces came back and now iraq is a super shit hole
no i asked you for more information.
are you saying striking first is always bad? what if you see someone about to innocents? aka isreal defending itself

what war crimes did bush commit? do you know that we DID NOT take the oil? did you know that we gave the country to the democratic process? AND provided billions of aid to iraq to rebuild and set up government building with protection, that was unprecedented in history

bush was bad, obama is worse; and? neither party is fully legit

Bush invaded an essentially stable country with a huge Hollywood style show of force, on the ridiculous premise that Saddam did 9/11 despite intelligence showing it was mostly a Saudi job

Obama's war crimes are more on the scale of what the French have done over and over. Dirty, small scale operations that violate morality and the Constitution, but, for the most part, without pretending it was morally unambiguous (except the bin laden assassination which was dirty as fuck in every way)

People hate Bush because of his retarded mission accomplished act, it looked stupid then and it looked even worse in retrospect. Obama only pulled a stunt like that once, and people are afraid to call him out because killing an invalid for revenge is more important than eliminating polio

>hostile forces driven back,hussien taken out, democratic voting process in place and then obama couldnt even establish a status of forces agreement like a complete bitch and guess what? the forces came back and now iraq is a super shit hole
lol yeah things were great before Bush left

>did you know that we gave the country to the democratic process? AND provided billions of aid to iraq to rebuild and set up government building with protection
You can't give a country democracy and you seem to be unaware that Bremer vetoed their initial attempt at an election.

And the aid? That was clearly a conflict of interest case that funneled money to many entities that had vested interest in the war effort. And no, this is not a conspiracy. The US has a long history of using the military to support business interests under the guise of global security or democracy (e.g.: 25 years of a Nicaraguan protectorate, Haiti in the 20s, coffee/rubber in S. America, etc.). Even in the early 30s General Butler admitted he spent 30 years as a muscleman for big business.

Just curious, how old are you? You either weren't old enough to be aware during the second Iraq war or are falling for the typical revisionist nonsense.

Stop trying to change history. Iraq had WMDs. We basically saved the entire free world from ever seeing them used.

>lol yeah things were great before Bush left
They were pretty good after the surge. Things only really went south again after Obama pulled out our troops in mass.

Ever heard of the 6 day war? Israel had the right to take all of the land from Jordan to the sea & all of Jerusalem but chose not to. Big mistake, they should have driven the Palestine trash into Jordan

>Iraq had WMDs.
[source needed]

>We basically saved the entire free world from ever seeing them used.
Instead we armed "Syrian rebels" (known now as ISIS) because of war hawks pleas and then spent a lot of time and effort trying to prove it was Al-Assad that used chemical weapons on civilians (ProTip: it wasn't).

>except the bin laden assassination which was dirty as fuck in every way

Nothing wrong with that, what else were they going to do?

>Instead we armed "Syrian rebels" (known now as ISIS) because of war hawks pleas and then spent a lot of time and effort trying to prove it was Al-Assad that used chemical weapons on civilians (ProTip: it wasn't).

RT please.

>They were pretty good after the surge. Things only really went south again after Obama pulled out our troops in mass.
Americans were calling for troops to be pulled out, that was one of the reasons Obama won.

Americans realized their troops were actually at war when their own death tally increased and got cold feet. They called for the boys to be brought home, things predictably went awry as a result, and suddenly it was Obama's fault. The general public was screaming for this.

It's like all the people who were gung-ho about invading Iraq because "they did 9/11" but suddenly became against it when they realized it meant Americans would die, billions would be spent, and Iraqi civilians would die... all in vain.

>on the ridiculous premise that Saddam did 9/11 despite intelligence showing it was mostly a Saudi job
wrong, it was bc intellagence showed he had chemical weapons and intended on using them. our intellgence turned out to be partially wrong, but thats what we get for trusting sandies

>The US has a long history of using the military to support business interests under the guise of global security or democracy (e.g.: 25 years of a Nicaraguan protectorate, Haiti in the 20s, coffee/rubber in S. America, etc.). Even in the early 30s General Butl
that was cia shit, we are talking about declared legal war, completely different. did clever companies make money? yes but that doesnt mean its aconspiracy
obama would have let him go if not for everyone paying attention there were multiple other confirmed options prior that were never taken. and then we gave him a muslim proper buriel at sea rather then taking him to trial and excutint him like we should of after a conviction

Publicly throw the ISI under the bus, instead of fabricating a story about couriers and vaccination campaigns.

Politically there was no other option than to kill him, but because they were afraid to damage relations with the ISI, they instead basically eliminated the option of eradicating polio in this century.

hotair.com/archives/2010/10/24/wikileaks-documents-show-wmds-found-in-iraq/

>Instead we armed "Syrian rebels" (known now as ISIS) because of war hawks pleas and then spent a lot of time and effort trying to prove it was Al-Assad that used chemical weapons on civilians (ProTip: it wasn't).
>we
you mean obama did
and yes assad has used chemical weapons before, should we take him out? naw
should we let him gain more power? no
should we are the "rebels"? NO