Fruits

Now the blueberry is one that can't work on its own. It has to have something with it, like the kiwi. It's not a...a stand alone...a stand alone fruit.

Um.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yDEHmSuo0-E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

all fruits, all things are like that, user

Apples work on their own.

But can you get your cat to say cookie?

blueberry shills going hard today

>What is blueberry pie?

What are pie crust and added sugar?

Is this a hot new meme? Because it's false and absurd. The best way to eat blueberries is by themselves, straight off the bush, while sitting in a subalpine meadow.

>hot
>new

youtu.be/yDEHmSuo0-E

This blueberry spam is shit compared to the sogwhich pasta that was replicated perfectly every week.

>Most of you cucks will never know or appreciate the glorious Salmonberry.

blueberry jam*

Looks pretty tasty

>eating unshaven raspberries
>2016

It's like you actually want the experience of munching a hairy minge without all the effort of going to a hipster bar first

Vancouver Island fag, confirming report.

There's a big patch growing right outside my back door.

>tfw used to have semi-wild salmonberries growing around the neighborhood but the fags at the neighborhood association removed all of them

Blueberries are great. They're also great with other stuff, like some strawberries and a little maple syrup.

Nigga they good, sheit

My grandma use to make jam out of the blueberries I picked up in the mountains, try it.

I just know the blueberry posting faggot is the same guy trying to force the Chicago pizza meme (as if that hasn't been done to death 5+ years).

>doesn't get a joke
>thinks it must be someone forcing a meme
Stand alone fruit is bigger than all of us.

These and wild blackberries are GOAT fruit.

I see the berry, but where is the salmon? Are you trying to pull a ruse on me, you tricky trickster?