What do you nourish your body with when there's work to do?

What do you nourish your body with when there's work to do?

A cold, light and refreshing rockstar for me please

Water.

Water.

Water.

Sparkling water.

Water

After strenuous activity i drink a Lucozade sport to replenish those electrolytes but i get the feeling im just counteracting any good exercise i just did. So lately i drink

Water.

Agua con gas

Mostly water.

Water

This is the correct answer, everyone else here is objectively wrong.

Even the other people who said water?

Water, but only on the weekends and throughout the week.

Dr. Pepper. But all I can think about is how much it's going to fuck my body up, must be what smoking is like.
It's too early for alcohol goddammit.

user, you have a problem. admitting that is the first step.

I need something new to drink.

flint michigan toilet water

gives that detroit style pizza that extra crisp

Water.

Sometimes I don't want water though.

water

Water

water or coffee. somebody gives me a can of pepsi every day at work, I drink that too.

Add some lemon to it

Coffee on normal days. Caffeine gum and no liquid on days I can't afford to take many leaks.

trucker?

Buy a piss bottle, your kidneys will thank you

Grad student.

Only thing I really drink beyond water is on occasion glass bottled Pepsi & glass bottled yoohoo

Is this flavor sweet at all?

How well does caffeine gum work?

Very well actually. Stuff I've got is about 100mg a piece, and it gets you more alert pretty quickly. It certainly works better than coffee.

dihydrogen monoxide in liquid form

a cold, light, refreshing bottle of bleach for me

DELETE THIS

Very lightly sweetened. If you ever had flavored sparkling water without sugar it's kinda like that but more sweet (obviously since there is some sugar and some other artificial sweetener)

I think Rockstars have even more and they do almost nothing for me.
I might try the gum since the caffeine isn't diluted by other ingredients

I read somewhere that the body absorbs caffeine in the mouth better than when it's been swallowed. Dunno if it's true, but I buy it.

Faggot detected.

Water.

>willingly believing psuedo meme science

>When a chemical comes in contact with the mucous membrane beneath the tongue, it diffuses through it. Because the connective tissue beneath the epithelium contains a profusion of capillaries, the substance then diffuses into them and enters the venous circulation. In contrast, substances absorbed in the intestines are subject to "first-pass metabolism" in the liver before entering the general circulation.

>Sublingual administration has certain advantages over oral administration. Being more direct, it is often faster,[quantify] and it ensures that the substance will risk degradation only by salivary enzymes before entering the bloodstream, whereas orally administered drugs must survive passage through the hostile environment of the gastrointestinal tract, which risks degrading them, either by stomach acid or bile, or by the many enzymes therein, such as monoamine oxidase (MAO). Furthermore, after absorption from the gastrointestinal tract, such drugs must pass to the liver, where they may be extensively altered; this is known as the first pass effect of drug metabolism. Due to the digestive activity of the stomach and intestines and the solubility of the GI tract, the oral route is unsuitable for certain substances, such as salvinorin A.

Who are you quoting ?

Nah dude it's pseudo-meme science
Don't you wanna be like the rest of this board and parrot everything someone else says?

I'm not your mother. It's not hard to figure out for yourself if you care in the slightest.

>Looking at the above data, we can glean some interesting information.

>Liquid is the overall best caffeine delivery method with the most caffeine being absorbed in the least amount of time to fully saturate blood plasma.

Are you even trying?

Water. Mexican water.
One cored, sliced, and peeled cucumber in a pitcher and squeeze one lime into it. Filled with 2 quarts of filtered water. I work outdoors and that shit's a godsend on sunny days.

At all other times, green tea.

Water. I buy a big 2L bottle and leave it in the chiller. When I get thirsty/dehydrated, I grab it and drink until sated. Then cap it and put it back. It's barely above freezing all the time.

love the new cuc/lime flavor but i hate carbonated drinks. i wish it were flat like the recoveries, cause those are refreshing as hell. they need to step their game up with that flavor selection tho, monster rehab is beating them down.

i work better fasted so i only have water

Water

Have tea then

A quarter pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries, and an ice cold Dasani.

That's fucked

A bowl pack of some strong sativa

scalding hot coffee applied into your anus is literally the greatest caffeine rush you will ever have.