All indicators are SCREAMING overbought, why is this still going up?

All indicators are SCREAMING overbought, why is this still going up?

>indicators

>indicators

whales need liquidity to close their longs at the top

fomo
Be ready for a fall
I'm staying up all night, dont wanna miss it

Checked. Pink wojaks ready.

20 fucking% in 3 days. this shit is FUCKING DELUSSIONAL

(((indicators)))

I just bought right now.
Should I sell?

Hows the weekly RSI look?

>all indicators
>SCREAMING overbought

Wait for it to fall below 9.5k if you wanna be safe

>lagging indicators
>lagging

Let's turn this into a thread where we throw our wildest market conspiracy theories out.
>btc hits 12k, finally obliterating all shorts
>bitc crashes down to 3k in less than 24 hours, obliterating all longs
>Satoshi Nakamura announces that he will be showing his face to the world
>revealed to be the Bogs, finally fused into a Bog singularity
>crypto marketcap explodes to 100 trillion, but nobody in the market makes any money
>global recession that triggers the next world war
>Veeky Forums an hero's

"this is a suckers rally"

RSI was in the 90s for months when bitcoin was rallying from 7k to 20k. In extreme scenarios indicators don't really work

*ahem*
https:// twitter.com/tetherprinter/status/963792244464435200

So be it.

~87
RSI for almost all timeframes is >~75
This is hillarious

Because fuck you, that's why

I asked myself the same question when it broke 9k, I thought that it would stay there for a week atleast. Nothing makes sense, either big whales are jumping back on the train or we are about to be properly fucked

Market manipulation
There is probably something we don't know yet, but are about to

bogs spent their early bitcoin to develop a time machine
extreme volatility continues until the bogs trade up to world domination
only holders are able to survive the post-bogalypse world

I made mistake shorting, didn't I?

>overbought
You dont realize what this implies, do you?

perhaps not, big fucking dump just now.

Does it mean the opposite like Greenland?

Why would anyone want to hold a coin which can't function as a coin? I sipmly can't understand what creates that demand.

No it means same like Iceland

(((indicators)))

Stoch RSI and RSI is pretty good, the rest are lagging so hard

>TA
Lol.

panic selling altcucks.

Would pumping bitconnect get normies back into the game so we can take more?

Can you screen shot the indicators? TIA

Can you post a picture of the graph you are looking at? My indicators have the RSI at 99

What about december? You conveniently didn’t circle RSI there.

>sold at 6k

"This is a suckers' rally"

So now the meme graph isn't helpful what next - is it conspiracy? Some whales shifting titanic amounts of money to shit all over little coiners so it just happens to settle at the price you want to buy?

You sure you're not just

>coping...

I must be missing something

asdf

You're right, december is a great case for RSI, Stoch RSI.
Circles=sell
Rectangles= buy
lots of trades but you would have made money following them

woah
i dont know whats going on, mb change to last year only?

RSI isn't some magical oracle you retards it can stay at 80 for a month like nobody's business

I can’t help but laugh at such a fake and hindsight analysis. Keep FUDing all you want retard. It wont save your sorts.

Not really, RSI is actually much more useful for bitcoin than it is for other assets. If you can't see why, well, that's your loss.

>Say that RSI indicators are the only decent indicators
>Get called a FUDFAG
kek
also
>Ask for december RSI
>muh hindsight analysis
Whatever you say kiddo, I'm not selling/shorting until the lines cross (they haven't yet)

>investors

>Guys i sold at 6k
>BTC sucks!!!!
>DAMN YOU CRYPTO NIGGERS!!!
>ITS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do whatever you want retard. The fact that you are desperately trying to convince people of your retarded shit shows that you are not doing very well. Have fun losing money.

Bcash retard kill yourself. As if speculative value gives a flying fuck about utility.

>The fact that you are desperately trying to convince people of your retarded shit shows that you are not doing very well. Have fun losing money.
kek why so angry?

Because the market was topping out we were neither in a bull or bear trend thus it works well.

We are in a bull trend from 9-12k as the market reverses from the inverse head and shoulders at the bottom. Thus everything apart from the weekly and daily is overbought. Once we see things go sideways indicators will start working again.

tl;dr Indicators don't take into account volatile market trends and BTC is very volatile.

I agree which is why I only use it on daily chart at a minimum, the charts I have posted have been daily charts. also I literally said
> Stoch RSI and RSI is pretty good, the rest are lagging so hard

I do think they're pretty good

Support is at 4k, glad to be tethered.

>indicators

epic are u anonumous??

Checked

>indicators

It's me, as we all know .... this cannot sustain itself
When all are comfy and celebrating, be bearish
Just like yesterday, that huge red candle that was stopped by fomo fags and bulls
Tread carefully
-Bearfag

Tell us the indicators, I want to learn

Search CM ultra RSI on trading view its pretty good.

Checked! Quads of truth!

> our wildest market conspiracy theories
Let me explain to you how the BTC pumps work. I'll explain it so easy even a brainlet can understand.

1- A few institutional-money-people put their money in and price goes up. Usually they do it gradually and go all in after #2
2- They call their friends at the media to make the normies believe that BTC is going to moon and will be worth millions and whatever other BS.
3- The normies put their money because FOMO, believing they'll become millionaires or some shit. There is no scarcity of "overnight millionaire" stories peddled by the media.
4- Institutional money people pull out once the price has increased even more thanks to normie savings pouring in. Normies eat the difference. The catalog of Veeky Forums becomes pink.
5- Repeat 6-18 months later.

Moral of the story: Pumps are a hustle by some cheeky investors. When you hear about Bitcoin in TV, it is time to sell.

>When you hear about Bitcoin in TV
good indicator that the dump is near indeed.

>liquidity

Agreed, this is 90% of the equation

Get used to hearing about crypto in tv. It's becomming part of the real world.

>realizing the money to be made is at the top and bottom

it really isn't hard to use a few brain cells

actually this, look at btcusdlongs on finex...

BTC is not a traditional stock. Your TA and indicators are useless

Longs closing, shorts opening.... FUUUCK is the end approaching after all?

>give people shit for saving thumbnails
>do it myself
fug

Still 2.6:1 ratio though but now I'm afraid to go to sleep...

Look at the RSI on 4hr candles, a big short is coming up.

why isn't the price tanking then?

Soon friend, soon.

it has mass value transfer. eg you can cashin and cash out x million and not move the market....though i think ripple is good at this but ripple is unl centralised

see
It's probably going to go up for a while longer but this is worth keeping a watchful eye on.

Honey, haven't you learned that bitcoin doesn't give a FUCK?

Quads to trips, checked.

the idea being to crash it down once everyone has fomo'd in

and then bring it up once everyone has sold

everything the market does it does because market manipulators have arranged it to do so.

act like sentient minds are controlling the market and trying to trick everyone into buying and selling at innapproproate times. because thats whats going on

There you are FAGGOT

Daily and weekly look fine. Fuck off.

This. Beware anons.

What ? What did I do ?

Been thinking the same thing but what is their CURRENT gameplan now? Can't seem to understand why they need a strong BTC unless they wanna short on everyone? What do you think will happen if it continues to grow?

clever boy

It bounced the SECOND I shorted

It's not quite the same as before last dip but longs are closing pretty hard

>indicators

I don't know why I bother listening to Veeky Forums see daily threads about how it won't break 9k for months.

now that people are starting to understand and plan around market maniplators, they may just make it look like they're luring people in to fomo before a crash, while in reality it really is going to moon. a fake fake-out. or maybe just a regular fake out. i think most people are either ignorant of market manipulators true power, or go along as if the market manipulators werent even there because how do you even plan for that. so i'm guessing we'll shoot towards 13k where even the most hardcore bear is jumping in now and then bring it down. or maybe just bring it down now, but thats too predictable, who isn't selling at 10k at least some to be safe.

i guess when they bring it down depends on when enough people have been sucked in.

right now there are too many people waiting for another dip. making their decision on whether to buy in or not on how the market tests this 10k level.

and so rather then make it easier on people, the market manipulators will try to make it look lkike the 10k barrier has been broken, collect all the people that fomo buy in then. and then crash it.

most of the people waiting for a dip have to give up on the dip and fomo in before the market manipulators will decide to actually go for the dip.

im not giving up on the dip. the last 3-5 days have been absoulute bull shit.
wish i had money to short rn shes going down...

>now that people are starting to understand and plan around market maniplators, they may just make it look like they're luring people in to fomo before a crash, while in reality it really is going to moon. a fake fake-out. or maybe just a regular fake out. i think most people are either ignorant of market manipulators true power, or go along as if the market manipulators werent even there because how do you even plan for that. so i'm guessing we'll shoot towards 13k where even the most hardcore bear is jumping in now and then bring it down. or maybe just bring it down now, but thats too predictable, who isn't selling at 10k at least some to be safe.

The most obvious cases are the one that ends up happening. Resistance was at 10.2k but whales slowly pump it to 10. 10k breaks normies buy it up while clearly the btcusd longs are going down on finex. And then the whales just dump, only fomo that bought up above 9.6 will suffer. others have a chance to redeem themselves within a with hours. When wallstreet said we're going short on btc, they only need to announce it so that people sell

this

>using rsi with 2hr candles to predict a weeks worth of movement