kryll.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hi

Do you not have a tripcode?

hi

hi larper fagot :)

Apologise

Opinions on WTC relative to VEN?

hey watchbro, which supply chain coin do you think is best for the long term hold?

Want to start an ico got a cracking idea?

where is btc headed to today, whats the correction if at all...

Why is Ven recovering so well?

what is your opinion on xby?

Yo what do u think about LINK my finance-nigga?

Lmao why the fuck would I listen to a pleb who bought an AP and uses a Macbook with the touch bar

Gtfo faggot, my grandma has more insight into the markets than you

What's so special about MAN? I'm hesitant towards AI shit.

cute manicure, faggot. get your asshole bleached too?

Hi user, what do you think about Xtrabytes and POSW Coin (currently rebranding to StakeNet)?

Then share that insight, you massive faggot.

just look at their team. i´m watchbros stupid cousin btw.

where do you see bitcoin headed during this run? we gonna pull back below 10k ?

>I will be going live on Veeky Forums Veeky Forums at 7pm GMT

kys

Opinion on Nano and Drgn?

This is hard. I like VEN due to Jim Breyer. He is the Chair of Tsinghua University (Harvard of China). He is in the presidents back pocket, its hard to lose here.....

Spend some time researching who else is on the board there.....

I do not comment on short-term market movements.

Pro Tip - The shorter the timeframe, the more unpredictable the outcome. You should know by now that I invest long term.

EDR looks interesting, and Sandy is no joke. Thanks for the rec. Are you looking at other projects with predictive/social analytics at their core? Do you think Palantir is going to get involved or already is involved on a blockchain project?

Thanks for all info so far! Did quite a bit of research last night.

Any thoughts on the following:
OMG
DTA
THETA
QSP
ITC
LUX
REQ

ICX?

when should i take profit and how much %?
Thanks watchbro

booooring.

Nice watch, user. I always like AP better than the other names.

By the way, what do you think of Devery? They have great advisors (Dorjee Sun, Bokky Poobah etc) and it seems like they could take off soon and really do well.

Sup Watchbro, thoughts on VEE?

Is LINK the best hold right now? I know you shill POLY and MAN, but I can't part with LINK nor can I put away funds to other coins. So tell me, is LINK good?

already mentioned it was solid:

KRL?

if you have a long term investment and it 10x, how much do you take for profit percentage wise

xby?

you mean right now?

Watchbro you need a tripcode. In the name field type # and then a password like this: #fuckbiz and it'll appear like this !XIxc6BpKnU. That way only you know the password and it helps identify you

People need to understand that BTC is based on mathematics and a swap of resourcing power to solve cryptographic problems.

There are some of the largest data centres around the world currently mining BTC. I don't believe BTC will ever go to $0 due to this. What concerns me is the impact these data centres have on the environment. That is why I do not support the PoW consesus.

Looping back to your original question, I believe BTC will go past $100k long term. It will lose its value 50-80% again on the way, but again, I believe we are headed past $100k.

The Winklevoss Twins have the potential to overtake Zuck.

>Apple
Retard.

I have this same question. Taking profit is important but it's always difficult for me to do this because I am so bullish long term. What risk management policy would you recommend ?

more of a general market question, how much of the market is moved by whales vs normal people? do you find that it requires big players to first give a buy or sell "sign" for other people to follow? often i've seen coins with good news move very little

I wish I could tell you the next project that Palantir is involved in. I actually know it, and you know me by now that I am not a larper and genuinelly want to help everyone - it's hard though as I am under NDA to not disclose the name.

What I can 100% gaurantee you though, and this will prove to every single doubter, that within the next 4-6 weeks, there will be an ICO which has a combination of public and private sale which will be 'hardware' related. It will include Palantir as an advisor, however I cannot inform you of the name of the ICO. Just keep an eye out for it.

I love VEE. It's going to be a multi-billion dollar coin and bring blockchain to the normies. Companies will love it - Some of their Youtube videos are very impressive.

hardware?? should we hold off on buying HPB then?

Seriously. Thanks much.
Can you answer why the institutions are sitting or working behind the scenes instead of being upfront?
Also Soros buying Overstock? ( For the coins?)?

Opinions on XRP and XLM and the case for their potential gains. I believe in the tech but fail discredit the claims that the systems will work just as well without the coins increasing in value

You mentioned security based tokens in your previous thread. I've been research about those as well the past week or so. How would you go about researching for those? The obvious thing to look out for is if they're doing a KYC to make sure every investor is accredited, but what else?

btw mirin the AP. what other watches or nice things you bought since you made it?

I dont base my profit taking on multipliers alone, I take value based decisions too. If I think something is over priced in comparison to it's competitors in the market, I will sell a portion and re-align my portfolio. However if you do x10 anything - ensure you take some cream off the top and look for more undervalued coins which show value.

what is your price prediction on nebulas fter main net launch?

Moar hints please. Is that the ICO close date or start date? Or info release date?

You dumb nigger faggot. Kys asshole and learn to read

ICO he said!

thanks, and very intriguing. Will keep an eye out. Any ideas of what Thiel, Founders Fund / Mythril are investing in that we've missed thus far?

Thoughts on BAT?

Institutional money doesn't yet want to be exposed to the negative stigma that the media has portrayed of crypto. Once the talking heads on TV are paid by their superiors to change the 'theme' of crypto from bad to good, then you will see them emerge. However don't get this confused with financial investment. This is already happening - it is my industry after all.

Have you looked at INT at all?

toughts on sys and zcl?

also link to part 1 and 2

I don't like giving price predications user as I'm definitely going to be wrong most of the time, anyone who tells you they can predict the price of anything - I would be cautious of. Previously when I said BTC may go 100k - I said it will happen in years, but not on a specific date - it's all tea leaf.

Any hints to look out for regarding tat ICO? I'm trying to make as much as I can right now to go 50-50 into two ICOs. So I, as you mentioned before, can get in during the birth of something big!

what do you think of this? youtube.com/watch?v=KzWjpjnRf-s

When do you expect Wall Street/institutions to start entering crypto heavily?

Two words. Ear Cancer

can you give me some btc or you can gtfo larping piece of shit

Ah, nevermind.

how about you take your own advice? im wondering if this is an hpb competitor

Yes I bought it, then recently sold it to buy more MAN.

I wasn't sure you were legit, but this posts confirms that you are legit.

Any opinions on Bottos and Mobius?

Fuck, does it have long term potential in your opinion?

Hey, what do you think of Universa (UNT) and Jibrel (JNT) ? Keep it up watchbroanon!

Palantir is a significant hint. They're not to be taken lightly (probably one of the ways Trump was able to take a big advantage in the 2016 elections). The second you see their name associated with any crypto project, you should know you're in the right direction

youtube.com/watch?v=kTg3OdmtA9s

what about this? kryll.io/

user I don't want to mislead you, but just because I know the name of the ICO doesn't mean the ICO is the 'next big thing' please do not take my words for more than they are worth, and always DYOR.

You're all going to get me in trouble by saying too much but when I say 'hardware' think about what kind of hardware already exists in crypto, then you will have a good idea what the product is - then in 4-6 weeks, look for the ICO with the product and with Palantir. You will know then you have found it.

Thoughts on OMG, DTA, THETA, QSP, ITC, LUX, REQ?

I replied to this in thread 1. Q2, Q3 2018

Thoughts on Qash?

Thank you again for taking the time for these posts and the telegram. Got Endor VERY high on my watch list

Both very good coins, but I think you will make more money from AMB or MAN.

CoinMetro?

that makes me think: do we really have until 2020-2022 to make it, as you mentioned with regard to the pinnacle of the bubble? That is basically the most significant thing to come to accept. It seems plausible, but I'm just not used to things going well in my life lol... what key things can I research to persuade my logical brain?

I know, I do my own research, but it doesn't hurt being pointed in the right direction sometime. I'm in this to go big or go home desu, I'm still young so I think mistakes are alright.

We'll post your bail man, don't worry about it. Seriously tho, thanks for your time!

Thoughts on Mobius vs LINK? Are Linkies deluded?

Can you explain why do you like AMB? I am heavily invested, just want to hear your opinion.

What do you think a 10k portfolio should look like for maximum gains for EOY? In your opinion please.

Why do you think that your opinion matters?

think.....what does Palantir do....? Data and security - what is a crypto piece of hardware that holds your security? This is the product..

Universa? Shitcoin or gem?

shit, ok wow. I'll keep my eyes out for sure. Holy shit. If things start unfolding as you're point out, fuuuuuuark

You know me user. I'm all for the team: Look...

Gavin Wood. Oliver Bussmann, Prof Malcolm J W Povey.....how can you not win. The markets are stupid, wait till real money enters....they won't be buying Tron I can guarantee you that.

Oh and AMB is Swiss, how many bad things do you hear coming out of Switzerland? Institutional money wants safety and security.

Partnerships are strong too.

Also what is your opinion on iot chain (itc)? i've read somewhere that hitters xu was early investor/advisor

What do you think of Jibrel network? Don Tapscott is legit at the very least...

Trust me user. There are 99.9% of fakers on biz, but sometimes you might just find one who isn't. Time will tell, just be patient and wait the timeframe I stated and you will see the 'hardware and the advisor'

So its either a hardware wallet for tracking background analytics or some quantum miner improving POW energy consumption lol.

can i meet you in London sometime at your convenience? I live in Scandinavia.

how do you like xby?

Hi, poorfag here, I have 6k, currently:
>55% VEN
>25% OMG
>20% MAN

I consider VEN and OMG relatively safe, and trying to make quicker gains from the last 20%. You invested in MAN, how high do you think it'll go in the coming months? Should I change to something that has more 10x potential?

Also, you've heavily recommended MAN, but you said you're mostly invested in NAS, why not heavily recommend what you're most invested in?

NDA STATUS: BROKEN

Last question about the ico, ERC20 or own Blockchain?

Is IOST a good hold?

pretty much this
>these broke ass niggers liquidated themselves on leveraged shorts and now here trying to larp

multiplier prediction for MAN end of year?

Hi user. Thank you for your input and appreciate helping us. Not many people willing to help others on board.

What exchanges would you recommend. Thanks

Yeah I am from Switzerland, they want to be a cryptonation in the next 5 years.
I agree, the team is stacked and Angel is alpha af
Thanks buddy.