I went to McDonalds today and ordered a steak, egg, and cheese biscuit sandwich, a double order of hash browns...

I went to McDonalds today and ordered a steak, egg, and cheese biscuit sandwich, a double order of hash browns, and a bacon clubhouse burger on the side.

The line at the drive thru was long today and the cashier was annoyed over the speaker, repeatedly snapping at me and asking me to repeat my order.

She asked me if I was ordering both breakfast AND lunch menu items, as if that was some sort of inconvenience! When I arrived at the window, the cashier was visually stressed and informed me that my order would take a few minutes.

The line began to build up behind me and I grew very anxious as time passed. I could see the drivers behind me staring at me as I waited for my order, AS IF IT WERE MY FAULT!

To pass the time somewhat comfortably, I turned up the volume to my audio book and closed my window. I was immediately disrupted by the cashier who handed me my hash browns, but said they're still waiting on the sandwiches.

I nervously ate the has browns while I waited, and the wait seemed interminable!

As I was considering driving away to the Wendys drive thru across town, The cashier handed me my sandwiches, with no explanation or apology. I quickly left the restaurant and parked a block away so I could eat my meal in peace.

Why does McDonalds even have all day breakfast if they are not prepared to cater to patrons who want both breakfast and lunch items at the same time? Instead, I had to wait several minutes in hunger and humiliation just because I happen to have a varied appetite.

Anyways, does anyone have any fast food stories like this?

>being this entitled
am I on /v/?

If there's a bit of a wait in the drive thru, they direct you to a parking spot and bring your order out to you.

Notice, I went to pay the power bill today and there was a mistake so I only had to pay half of it, it was close to the mall so I went to KFC and got the box that comes with small chicken popcorn shaker, 4 sings, 1 piec and medium fries, I also asked for a second medium soda and a barbecue and honey sauces.
Pretty good but I could have got two big chicken popcorn shakers instead

But where's the hunger and humiliation?

Wait..you mean...OP is a lying faggot? Say it ain't so!

Sorry, I'm on Mobile so I thought your post was shorter, first time eating at KFC I had to stand in line over an hour and then there was no place to sit so I had to walk around and at the end sit in the stairs
There is hunger and humilliation

This thread is filled with the most gullible people ever, also know as: teenagers.

Summer is coming!

dont greentext it or anything

Sometimes you just have to write properly instead of shorthand with your memearrows.

And sometimes what you're writing isn't worth it.

You are so fucking mad it's unbelievable.

Yeah I sure am.

why do you need to drink two sodas?

> go to subway
> only person there
> only one worker inside
> order my food
> puts cheese on sandwich and meat
> two people walk in
> sets my sandwich aside and asks them what they want
> walk out

Maybe he likes to dual wield.

That'll teach the putrid cunt

>went to maccas
>ordered my meal, with sprite
>got coke
thehorror.jpeg

Oh shit Fatty McAutism is back at it again

>not getting the steak bagel

Seems to happen to me almost every time I go there

Pretty good imitation of the really Fatty, I'm impressed.

mcdonalds.com/customer-complaint-form.html

Maybe coz you look beta as fuck. At least you don't act it!

op, just don't order breakfast and lunch together

this is pretty cool of you

Your meal probably only cost you $5, what else do you expect from a place infamous for subpar food? Do you legitimately go to McDonald's and expect a high quality experience?

They all had a laugh about it when you left.

Maybe you're ugly user, sorry.

I keep asking them to mix the fanta and sprite but they refuse to
No really, I was thirsty and that meal wasn't upgradeable tobig

I remember I ordered the usual (2 mcdoubles, 2 mcchickens, all for me), in between the window where I paid and the window to pick up.

Some lady was in front of me at the pickup window, and there were like 6 cars behind me. After like 5 minutes all the cars behind me were honking. After like another 3 minutes they told her to park at the side of a curb, so others could pick up the meal.

The guy handing me my food looked kind of mad.

ebin

What the fuck? My McD's doesn't have steak egg and cheese on its all day breakfast menu.

I'M LOVING IT

This didn't happen. You're just looking for replies. Kindly kill yourself cunt.

me too!

This post gave me cancer.

I used to work in a deli so I know how to make sandwiches for two customers at once. The workers at subway do this so they can get the food out faster but you have to do in batches for it to work.

>pull two loaves
>ask what both of them want
>build accordingly on both loaves
>heat them or whatever they want
>wrap sandwiches back to back
>ring customers out one at a time and hope to god Jessica shows up for her fucking shift before two more fucking customers walk in and a line starts forming

I mean I'm a line cook now but.. I can still see the line form in front of house.

This is pasta.

>there's no such thing as bad customer service
There is and I know it because I give it out daily.

>I turned up the volume to my audio book and closed my window.
i c wut u did there
i kekd