What meals do you cook together with your partner?

What meals do you cook together with your partner?
Is it an enjoyable experience or is it stressful for you?
Do you always have set roles (i.e one always handles the chopping etc)

Pic semi-related, for fun we try to recreate dishes we've had from restaurants and cafés we've been to. Most of the time we do more quick café style stuff, but the goal is to get into more complicated dishes.
We swap who does prep and who does cooking around since we're both pretty agreeable and laugh our mistakes off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FaZQ-fqt_MY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ausposters go.

I don't have a fucking partner you stupid piece of shit. Fuck off back to facebook or reddit or twitter or instagram or anywhere else but here you faggot. We don't want shit threads like these clogging up this board. Oh wow, you have a girlfriend, how amazing! Do you want a fucking medal or something? Nobody gives a shit how many times you fuck her every day and how wonderful your relationship is. We don't give a fuck. You need to stay in your normie containment zone you dumb fucker.

Why don't you get a job and be in bed like you should

Bro, I can see you got issues but he or I can post whatever the fuck we want.

I like to involve my wife's kids when we cook so that they won't grow up and not know how to cook like their dads

No you can't. You can't just post whatever you like. If you want to brag about your fake normie life go to /soc/ or /b/ or somewhere else, but Veeky Forums is not the place for you. We don't want to know about how many girls you've fucked, we don't care about your facebook tier blogshit. You need to fuck right off this board if you're going to post shit like this.

Nobody asked you.

Don't ever fucking reply to me faggot. No one gave you that right. FUCK OFF!!

I just smashed down number 20 this weekend :^)

My boyfriend isn't much of a cook so I do majority of the cooking. I'll ask him to do basic prep work such as cutting up vegetables or heating up broth - that's it - and that works for me.

>tfw he tried cutting bread with a paring knife

Which one was you so I don't trigger you again

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Epic

Do you mind if I post this to r/Veeky Forums for dat sweet karma?

I needed this thread to remind me how much of a douche I was to my ex boyfriend when we were cooking together.

I had proper kitchen work training and he tried to use professional knives to open cans when we had an opener.

Things went south for many similar reasons.

Those reasons please?

My girlfriend usually cooks because she's way better than me at it. I can make two or three things very well (traditional Hawaiian dishes she doesn't know how to make), but otherwise she leads the process. I usually do the side dishes.

It's never stressful. She does her thing and I do mine. The only time she gets upset is when I fry something and oil splatters everywhere. She's OCD so the mess really bothers her. She likes to clean as she goes along, but it's not always possible when we're using all burners. It freaks her out sometimes.

Tonight we had pan seared halibut. She cooked the halibut with a sour cream dill sauce on top, and I did the rice pilaf. Shallots, white rice, golden raisins and almonds.

She has really expensive tastes--that's the only thing I worry about. If we ever have kids, I dunno if she's willing to cut back on expensive food ingredients.

>20

Thats cute. I lost count a few years ago around 45

indeed, do tell.

I had an exclusive relationship with most of those girls

I'm not the smash and dash kind of guy

Why, you trying to figure out what went wrong in your own relationship?

Stuff like he'd play video games all day instead of look for work while I was at my job. I was finishing school while he kept delaying even thinking about getting his equivalency. He never cleaned squat without me nagging him.

But guess who turned into a self-righteous douche bag with the moral high ground?

It's better to never let things get that far.

Well, it's been awhile, but I feel like it really started when I when I told him about my other boyfriend and if he would like to join us next time to watch. He asked why I didn't tell him and started crying... I told him I thought he realized this was an open relationship.
He eventually caved in and watched me get railed, but after that he just seemed distant and we kind of drifted apart...

I really thought he would have been into it, he did agree and we're both freaky, he let me peg him all the time and other fun things.

Happy to say my current boyfriend supports my desires fully :)

You lonely user? How's that cuck fantasy treating you?

>tfw that describes he exactly, and the most amazing woman in the world left me and is now married to man who deserves a woman of her caliber

Well, suicidal again.

>again
you mean you weren't for a while ?

I didn't feel many feels when I was deep in alcoholic stupors

deep alcoholic stupors you say, I will have to try them.

This might not make you feel any better, but I still think about him all the time. The only reason why I stuck it out even though he was in a perpetual state of NEET was because I saw so much in him and loved him anyway.

She probably could see something pretty special in you, too. She might have moved on, but that doesn't mean you're not capable of great things.

What could there possibly to see in a feckless unmotivated layabout who refuses to contribute? Are large dicks really that fascinating?

All I'm gonna say is if you didn't think you were capable of more, you wouldn't give a shit.

#rekt

Really, this.

If you're not concerned with making yourself into a good person and focused on your interests, nobody's going to invest their time & energy into you.

Seriously: this is the best thing I've learned for my mental health & learning how to cook for myself has been a step forward.

Pursue yourself & your interests. Good people will follow. Who knows, maybe a few will be attractive to you & want to date you.

This thread gave me feels that I haven't felt in awhile t.bh

>roasties ruin another thread
Well done

>r-ree amirite g-guiz?!
>plz validate my opinions ;_;

What are you talking about. I'm saying that roastie ruined this thread with her relationship drama. Are you disagreeing with that statement?

Hardmode: answer without ad hominems.

Me and my SO ALWAYS cook together.
He usually takes on the more masculine rolls and I compliment them with my critiques.
He does a failrly decent job, but I get to tell him (constructively, OC) how to make it better.
Works pretty well for us :)

Back to your containment board faggot, I'll even link it for you since you're to dumb as fuck to figure it out

I'm afraid you failed hard mode. Feel free to try again.

I've never had a partner.

>answer without ad hominem
>faggot... you're to dumb as fuck

Well. for starts, *too
But yeah,

We'll usually help each other prep food (or at least offer to), but other than that we cook on our own. Our tastes and techniques differ a little, but not so much that it bothers us. Neither of us being picky helps too, heh.

Lol, this is actually true. I love you sweetheart. Look forward to continue cooking with you even though our methods are different. ..We clash sooo well, lol. love you!

I always read it as panther

i fuck my 1/10 gf's hairy asshole while making sous vide crème brûlée

youtube.com/watch?v=FaZQ-fqt_MY

What the fuck is that gay shit at the end?

Disgusting

My boyfriend loves, loves spaghetti and meatballs. Like he will lose his mind over it. He also knows how to cook decently so we experiment with it. Last time we made 50/50 ground lamb and bison that we got from his dad's farm (he butchers them himself) for the meatballs with rosemary and garlic. I got that attachment for the kitchen aid mixer for pasta making and while its not the best it was fun.

We're gonna try a sauce from our garden next week, tomatoes and basil don't grow too well in winter but now that it's warm they're starting to pick up. Maybe two weeks before the 'maters are ripe.

I had to teach my ex the difference between a shallot, a scallion, and scallops.

Fuck are you me? Similar problems and then he turned into a complete douche who told me he could do better and that I had no ambitions and wasn't good enough. Like, who says that shit? I never said that to him even when I was thinking it while he leeched rent money off me and I did all the house work. Fuck guys like that.

>who says that shit?
...even when it's true.
You sound fat and useless. Keep up the house work and sink your claws into the next drunk male at the bar. Even if he's homeless. It's the best you can hope for.

Okay

This is how I am in most relationships, but it's because I date down. Not trying to be a dick,but I'd bet you're about 10 lbs overweight and have skin issues. You also most likely have brown eyes, and flat brown hair. You get your hair cut at hair cuttery, and use makeup from CVS. You start diets every other month, only to give up after a week. Your idea of good sex is missionary while greys anatomy is on the background. You have no passion, no hobbies, no desire to improve yourself or those around you. You are just a woman, and you need to remember that.

>no ambitions
>"dates down"

haha okay there friend