There are people on this board who actually believe Bitcoin is going to do something like this

There are people on this board who actually believe Bitcoin is going to do something like this.

It has done it before so it will do it again

its literally done it before desu

Holy shit you actually believe this lmao

look at your chart during june of last year
fucking moron

why do you still not use log charts on cryptos?

this is how it must feel not holding coins right now

Please tell me your are joking my sides are killing me lool

nocoiner threads are pretty hilarious

27 TRILLION BY 2019
STAY PORE NOCOINER

>Has to believe he's smarter than everyone else...
>Has to believe there's no way he of all people could miss the bottom...

It's this... this is the reason you fail user...

1. Do you think this price is the lowest it's ever going to be?

If you don't you and I are in agreement.

2. If it's going higher why should I sell?

>So you can make profit selling and buying cheaper, fagget.

Sure. I could sell, try to compete with you to get in at a lower price. However perhaps I can't be bothered - perhaps I want to HODL instead. Sooner or later once you've FUD'd out all the speculators I'm the only cohort cycled in.

So what are you going to do to make me sell?

You know the answer however it'll be much cheaper for you to buy at the market price.

However you won't - because you're smarter than everyone else.

You're smarter than everyone else, aren't you user...

ah yes, I too remember that time BTC declined >70% in value and then resumed a vertical trajectory

Oh wait, it literally never fell more than 50% during the entire 2016/2017 bullrun...

Enjoy getting dumped on when this bullshit useless ponzi collapses

M A N I P U L A T E D M A R K E T

Not quiet as steep of a gain, but yeah there's a good chance it'll go way up again, do you have any strong evidence to say it won't go back up besides fake laughing?

I see that you're a brainlet, so I'm going to help you out.
Click the "log" button on the bottom right below the chart.
Alternatively you can right click the price scale, and select the "Log Scale" option.

Thanks

You said the same thing last year

how about the fact that BTC literally has 0 use case and has a demonstrably inferior featureset to fucking venmo (aside from money laundering / tax evasion / making massive 50x gains off a fucking ponzi scheme)

post yfw this unironically happens

>Oh wait, it literally never fell more than 50
>during the entire 2016/2017 bullrun...
No fucking shit, Sherlock. It was a bullrun, idiot.

>I started trading crypto in november: the post
>I’m retarded: the post

1) Bitcoin failed as a currency
2) LN is not going to solve that because it doesn't work
3) Dumb money entered ATH
4) Bitcoin is still slow and expensive to transfer
5) There are like 10000 altcoins that literally don't do shit.
6) Media attention is vanishing, because it already topped

Do I really need to continue?

Where are the big news that will make Bitcoin break 20k in 2018?

Please enlighten me.

Are you mentally retarded or something? No one else is laughing here so you must be. What is happening now is not even unusual based in BTCs past.

It's not going to resume a vertical trajectory no it's going to settle a floor somewhere above $13.5k then continue to $100k (some people here will / should sell say $64k) - it's a rocket you won't be on because you cannot possibly believe you're not smarter than everyone else - which is why you fail user.

You're not in a situation where it's being smart that matters because psychology is about being able to see things the way people who aren't smart think.

So now the meme graph stuff is starting to be difficult I guess you can start saying it's...

imagine being this dumb and mad
this user doesn't have to imagine

People who bought in at 20k were still actually early adopters and trade geniuses. This thing gonna MOOOON!

It's done it a million times before and while this is no guarantee it will do it again it probably will

I’ll be looking for your shorts getting rekt on bitmex.

2018 is the year of the cup and handle

Yes I do

nono user your line isnt a proper straight line up. please fix.

You just gave 3 good reasons against your own argument. Blockchain is a new technology and it's potential is getting more and more appreciated. Only time will tell what happens for sure, but considering it's insane growth from the beginning, I doubt a 2 month drop will present it's future outcome.

>Blockchain is a new technology and it's potential is getting more and more appreciated.
What does BTC have to do with it?

Watch this

HAHAHAHAHAHA

OP you actualy made me laugh from your retarded post. LMFAO.

Are you seriously presenting todays chart scale as it would look like in June without scale adjustments?

jsut fucking lol

exactly...

Make sure to buy some when it's finally main stream and costs 100X what it does now. Fuck early investors, right?

Have some fucking foresight or stay poor.

>Make sure to buy some when it's finally main stream
What a retard. Bitcoin will never be mainstream. Some fiat token will.

We know its you omegay.
Get Out.
Reee.

It's the biggest player using the technology.

What technology, Lightning Network?

LN is vaporware, he is talking about blockchain.

once a bitcoin ETF gets listed shits gonna get wild

normies will buy cow shit if it diversifies their portfolio, except bitcoin is actually useful

Holy shit, learn some reading comprehension, or how to read previous posts. You're like arguing with a 4 year old.

>LN is vaporware
Exactly.

>he is talking about blockchain.
Unfit for mass adoption. Slow, expensive. We've been there.

TFW you realize last 45 day's shenanigans was merely a bear trap.

Well, I did you a favor, because your previous post was obvious, inconclusive bullshit.

It's not going to go back up that fast but at least based on past performance assuming more people can put new money the price will reach a new ATH

I was thinking about buying but I am suffering from the opposite of FOMO: Fear Of Buying High. No problem at buying as long as it's plummeting in price so I can buy in somewhere at the lowest. I really didn't believe it would cross the 9k maxim, much less 10k, so I sold at 8.8k. I'm currently holding a bag of LTC I bought at $217, and asking myself why tf it doesn't go up as much as BTC does now.

Do you guys really believe it'll go even higher?

Yea fuck LN vaporware, we got extension blocks and zk snarks baby.

Compare the spirit of going beyond 10k in 2017 vs 2018.

Would you buy right now? What does your gut tells you?

Exact same position down to selling at 8600.

My gut tells me that if I buy now I'll be holding this bag for a looong time.

Lol all you faggots believe a overhyped innovation, blockchain, and its useless applications (Its a ponzi), currencies, will keep making you 10x returns just because 'its done Before. This just illustrates how large the bubble has grown and now its bursting. Lower highs and lower lows incoming

There are some amazing uses of blockchain, but it will boil down to fiat-pegged assets in the end

Back to normal. #btcto50k

Please tell people how much you are laughing, I bet it really convinces them.

based sminem

As long as i can short i don't give a fuck. I feel like the real destroyer of crypto is that you can short it, so now you can make money even when it's falling. Now imagine how the whales feel about this.

Assblasted so hard lmao. You're such a faggot. Go trade penny stocks cuck boy

>blockchain
>unfit for mass adoption
I can't imagine being this fucking retarded... do you even know what a blockchain is?

I'm talking about bitcoin, dumbass. Bitcoin = blockchain only for retards like you

Yeah okay aeries. Nobody likes an aeries

You literally wrote blockchain you massive tard... oh my god I need to leave this shitty board

Yeah, leave, faggot. The other user was literally talking about "bitcoin, the biggest player", you, simpleton

its literally done this before.

it will spike again, just not for a few months/years. growth will still continue at a similar rate as it was before. you just have to sell when it at the peak when it starts spiking again. this is the best time to buy for mid-long term investments. don't let brainlets make you lose all hope.

Holy shit a real life bottomless pit

Leftofff a zero lemme fix dat fo you

lightning

screencapped see you at 50k nigger

you really are a brainlet
checkem

Still waiting for those big news you niggers

"At this point,what difference does it make?. (I'm rich you faggots."- Hillary Clinton

Dont bother user. Brainlets wont listen.
They literally dont care Bitcoin doesnt work and they literally dont understand LN and the state its in.