Why do people fly into an autistic fit of rage at the sight of pic related?

why do people fly into an autistic fit of rage at the sight of pic related?

Because autism. Only truly mentally undeveloped people are upset by pig anus forcemeat being crowned by sugar tomatoes. As if hog butthole is deserving of anything else.

Memes

I was just watching a food show that talked about this place in chicago where they serve fries in the hotdogs.

the owner was smugly bragging that they dont even have ketchup in the restaurant because its not authentic and he wont allow it on his dogs.

chicagoans aren't people which is why i said people and not soulless lobotomites from the rathole known as chicago

anyone who claims this is a pizza is definitely not human

>chicago

Lol dude chicago is a country where pic related is considered pizza

gave me a good laff

Must be this. Stop liking what I don't like. Normal peoples' responses usually range from not giving a shit to laughing and shrugging.

it's a pasta bake

>country

ketchup is for children and is meant to mask taste instead of enhance it

if you like ketchup, you probably wear velcro shoes

Because poppy seeds are a meme

because they give me horrible indegestion

There are good ways to have ketchup. It mixes well with other condiments on low-quality meat like burgers and hot dogs. I agree it should never go anywhere near something like a steak.

Because most Americans don't have access to good ketchup.

Chicagoans don't use ketchup because they use all the tomatoes for their deep dish.

Because you are on Veeky Forums

Okay but the OP asked *why* you fly into an autistic rage about it.

Ketchup is sweet and overpowering, but so are a fuckton of other condiments like sriracha, worcestershire sauce, gochujang, or relish, so I don't get why it's such a big deal.

It's just manchildren overcompensating. They don't have anything that actually defines them as an adult, so they choose inconsequential stuff that they can control; the thinking is literally "Children like ketchup, so as an adult I should not like ketchup". Then they take it to absurd levels to "build up" their adultness; all the while completely failing to realise that a real adult can do whatever they like, including enjoying things like a hotdog with ketchup, because they're actually accomplished, well rounded individuals. "A real man can wear pink" kind of thing.

It's really a form of psychosis; they have to convince themselves they are an adult. We should pity them.

Velcro shoes are a good idea though, is good design not having to worry about shoes untying, too bad they are seen as children only.