What's some good soft food, Veeky Forums?

What's some good soft food, Veeky Forums?

Getting my wisdom teeth cut out nine hours from now and I need stuff to eat other than applesauce and yogurt.
I love to cook but maybe cooking my own food while I'm on pain meds with a swollen jaw might not be the best idea, so ideally I want stuff with little to no prep required.

Smoothies.

Mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing. Gum that shit up.

Also, for god's sake dude, you'll be out of commission for a couple days. You can survive without fancy food for that long. Everyone can stand to lose a few. You'll live.

Soup is the only thing that comes to mind, though it requires prep unless you buy it at a store.

I had my wisdom teeth pulled on Saturday and was able to eat most normal things by the next day. Overblown, I even prepared my future milkshake and mash tato diet.

I got my last wisdom tooth pulled on Thursday. I haven't been able to open my mouth all the way yet but chewing on the opposite side doesn't nearly hurt as bad as it did on Friday. Do yourself a favor and get them all pulled to save yourself the trouble. They told me to get the last 2 pulled a couple years ago and I sat on it until this year when they really started to hurt.

To answer your question stick with soft foods. My go to foods have been ramen, apple sauce, diced fruit, spaghetti, protein shakes with oats, yogurt and peanut butter.

Scrambled eggs man

Soggy ass stovetop stuffing saved me when i had to get all 4 wisdom teeth (2 of them impacted) out in one go. It tastes good enough and is easy to make on vicodin without burning the house down.

Forgot to mention, make it with extra liquid and let it sit longer before eating to make it extra soft.

Luckily I only got two to take out.
Would it be easy enough to stuff like Ramen noodles and lentil soup?

Cap'n Crunch

OP MAKE SURE YOU INHALE THE GAS THEY GIVE YOU IN THE NOSE.

One of my nostril tubes wasn't in my nose all the way but I didn't really notice, so instead of being passed out, like you're supposed to be, I was high as fuck but pretty much paralyzed and fully conscious. Then the doctor uses a metal hammer and chisel to literally crack each of your wisdom teeth into piece, down to the socket, and pulls the pieces out with pliers.

Probably a top 15 or 20 worst experience in my life desu.

Inhale that fucking gas OP

that's only top 15 or 20?

damn dude, tell me a top 5

I will pass on that offer user. The only way I don't blow my brains out is by living moment by moment with a blank mind.

>being put under for normal wisdom teeth removal

What are you, a pussy ? The military gave me some lidocaine in my gums and cracked those batches open.

all four were impacted

We get an IV anesthetic here I think.

Which is just great when you have a fear of needles. I was hoping they'd just gas me.

Don't fall for the wisdom tooth meme. You don't need them removed

Cretin.

This. There's literally no limit to what you can make into one. Order a pizza, and dump it in the blender slice by slice.

Otherwise, having had a wisdom tooth out last month? Man the fuck up, dude. It was agony before they took it out, but didn't hurt a bit after the ache in my jaw from the actual extraction subsided.
My dentist does a damn good job, but he wasn't exactly gentle. He disregarded the 'arrrgh' on grounds of 'it's nearly out anyway, just one more tug'.

Bon appetitel

Yes that should be fine

Wisdom teeth ain't a meme.

Wisdom teeth killed plenty of humans especially in time periods like the Middle Ages.

Also, wisdom teeth and other shit made George Washington lose all his teeth.

Your dentist pulled out your wisdom teeth?

Really? Strange, I heard that there is more pressure to refer wisdom teeth removal to oral surgeons rather than your family dentist.

I'm really bummed that I forgot to ask to keep my teeth before they took them out, otherwise they throw them away.

>in army
>wisdom teeth removed
>awake
>some chick with pliers pulls them out
>"surgery"

you could literally get drunk and do it yourself. dentistry is the most bullshit practice ever theres a reason why the town barber used to be qualified to do it.

i agree, th fact that any shmuck can make their own braces now as well

There's a little more to it than that, but I've seen enough instances of routine dentistry resulting in horrible infections and other complications that I don't regard dentists as real doctors in any sense.

Butter, gravy, ice cream, cookie dough, cream cheese, sour cream, mashed taters, pudding, cake.

britbong detected

>qualified
You stupid cunt.