A CEREAL EATER

These day, I eat a healthy breakfast - oatmeal or yogurt with fruit and coffee.

But as a kid, I used to love delicious, copiously sweetened, shit-for-health 90's breakfast cereals. Oreo Os and Waffle Crisp took the cake.

What was/is your favorite breakfast cereal of all time, Veeky Forums?

OREO Os

FUCKING GIMME THAT SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

peanut butter crunch is decent though

You posted it

Tbh

I really like cheerios. It doesn't make sense to me, I don't like oatmeal, I despise the stuff, I hate most health foods, I don't even like milk in my cereal, I just eat it dry. All the circumstances just make cheerios great, and they taste so much better than sugary shit, I feel. Maybe my taste buds are retarded.

childhood favorite was probably cookie crisp though. That shit was garabge, I don't know how I liked it so much.

I must be the only goddamn person on the planet that doesn't like Oreo O's.

Honey Cheerios

I miss Oreo-O's everyday

Same, whats worse is that my neighbor had them and I didnt. So I only got to have it a few times. I saw you could get some off amazon I think, but its from south korea I think.

ATTENTION! IF YOU MISS OREO O'S THEY STILL EXIST IN SOUTH KOREA AND CHOULD TECHNICLY BE SHIPPED TO THE U.S OR ANYWHERE ELSE. The reason is that in south korea the company that made them (i think philsbury) is a sepreate entity that continues production

Is that actually legit? Will it not kill me?

You can order it on eBay from Korea. I paid like 12 dollars for a box.

I ate them and they were great. The box was pretty smashed tho

>not "Ore-o's!"
1 job and ya blew it

Pretty expensive to do so, for a box of cereal for a few, but yes you can still buy it.

Ah it says currently unavailable for the 5 pack.

This shit right here

Also Cracklin' Oat Bran

Yeah, once every MemeGarbage site started making everyone aware they are available online, they started to sell pretty fast.

At this point you'd have to pre-order or just bookmark the page and wait.

As a kid it was all about Oreo O's and Lucky Charms. However I ate Lucky Charms so often I hate them now.

Nowadays I usually eat a bowl of Cheerios as a snack if I am hungry after dinner. A bowl of those with two spoonfuls of sugar (So you can scape up a tiny but of sugar from the bottom with every bite) is still godtier

Other than that I usually have Raisin Bran on hand for if I am too lazy to make breakfast

You liked scraping up the sugar from the bottom? I started using less sugar becausr the gritty, crunchy texture was gross with cheerios.

I usually just poured in a bit of chocolate milk.

Love me some crunch berries

If your favorite cereal wasn't Reeses Puffs then you're a... well probably a lot more fit then me circa 6-10 years old

I started eating these too but they're still pretty goddamn sugary.

Now I just by these little bars of fiber. They have a nice chewy/crispy texture and taste decent. Oatmeal is good too but there's a certain part of the taste that gets to you after a while.

My favorite cereal has always been and still is honey bunches of oats and crispix

>Honeycombs :The Presequel

Dis where it's at famalamborghini

Anyone else put cookies in their cereal?

What did you add when you wanted to do something a little fancy?

Korea != China

>Heat up strawberry pop tarts
>Break them up and add to a bowl of frosted mini wheat
>Throw in a hand full of blueberries as well
>Orgasm in mouth

>implying South Korea doesn't have it's own problems walking up the hill of capitalism

Yougurth cheerios

You have much too learn my young ward.

This did come back as Post Good More-ning cereal, I don't know if it's still around. Last saw it at walmart.

FUCKING BEST CEREAL OF ALL TIMES

I only eat the healthiest breakfast with 7 vitamins and minerals

I can't be the only one who never eats cereal for breakfast but eats it as a snack or poor man's dessert?

My favourite sugar cereal is golden grahams.

My favourite adult cereal is 'Just Right' from kellogs. I read that Just Right was developed from the leftover mix that they used to just give to the cereal factory workers for free.

The best of all time.