Go to amazon

>go to amazon
>search "food gadget"
>post most 1st world result

PERFECT SLICES EVERY TIME

That's pretty helpful

this takes batteries

That could be okay. Is there a thickness adjuster?
That pat looks a little bit much for my tastes.

if only that had room for like 3-4 cans. if that was the case, would buy/10

I eat pizzas with forks every time.

I can hear the USB ports blowing out

no it's wayyy better to do it by hand

Shamefur dispuray.
Commit sudoku now you filthy baka gaijin.

If that is what I think it is, its just a blue LED light in a fridge housing. It doesn't even cool your drink, but just looks cool I guess if you like wasting USB ports for LED lights.

it's fucking 21 dollars wtf
(also it's a gyoza maker apparently)

>Double Scoop! Pro Falafel Tool for Making Felafel Balls ($61.23)
Just what I've always wanted.

Everyone needs to have their balls cupped once in a while

I've seen falafel joints use something like those to be fair, though 61 bucks seems insanely overpriced.

>$273.89 for a device that removes the water from canned tuna

Wow

local taco place serves tacos in these

Not gonna lie this thing just looks neat and it's only 10 bucks.

I've seen those used in sushi places to cut thinner strips of seaweed. Some of these products in this thread probably serve some purpose in a production/restaurant setting for some niche.

>£9.60

Ohh... I bet they'd also be great at cutting out strands of fresh pasta noodles from dough if you didn't have a machine.

How can this possibly be easier to clean than a bowl and a fork?

jil sander made a paper bag for £185 a few years ago

This is definitely a common problem that needs a technological solution.

My mum has some of those... She uses them to cut up important letters after the shredder broke.

>"Wow user, I bet shaping the dough for this artisan lattice bread took FOREVER.."

Naw man, it's just like using a push mower.

I could actually use this.

..Why didn't I think of this?

You're fat

I just drive a lot.

No you're fat

is that subway's logo on that tuna can?? maybe they use it at subway and it saves them time in the morning or something

If you say so, user.

I actually have one of these, it's surprisingly useful. Good for herbs and stuff.

don't let him bully and shit talk you
stand up for yourself you big baby

Stores & Keeps A Cut Avocado Fresh For Longer

Oh, he's just a silly head.

Shut up fat ass

>look at these useless gadgets
>designed for old people

You think retirement homes are a comedy show?

fucking great for mincing herbs

Yeah you would know

I bet it would take a lot more effort than to just make a sushi roll with your hands...

you really shouldn't you a steering wheel mounted table while driving user

The point of that contraption is to omit the nori. It's near impossible to roll sushi uniformly without the nori there to keep it in shape.

1) why omit the nori?

2) Even if you do want to omit it, you can still roll the sushi by placing a piece of plastic wrap over the bamboo rolling mat.

You have to be parked to use the tray.

> It's near impossible to roll sushi uniformly without the nori there to keep it in shape.

...just use something else in place of the nori. what magical properties does the nori have?

It has the magical property of umami

>if you don't do it with the traditional equipment it won't taste the same

Like what? Rice paper? That'd work. But it would also have a really shit texture.

Go ahead, I'm curious what substitutes you think you can use. Something thin and pliable enough to maintain structure, but doesn't have a bad texture or weird taste that would conflict with the ingredients of a roll.

>prevaricating this hard

it's easier and more versatile to do it by hand/with a mat. the sushi gun thing is one size and it relies on compressing the sushi pretty hard

a mat, or clingfilm.

that's what I'm getting at
said would be useful because
>I just drive a lot
not, I'm in parked cars a lot

Plastic wrap is very commonly used to make "white" rolls.

Which you use on the OUTSIDE while rolling. The nori goes on the inside and is the foundation the rice is built on. So no, that's not a solution to omitting it. You have nothing to spread the rice on as a base. The base keeps the rice from mushing together when you roll it. Roll a rice tube without a base and you're going to get a pile of smushed rice.

Beancurd skin?

You say that yet I have seen various chefs on the old Japanese "Iron Chef" TV show roll nori-less sushi many times using cling film over a bamboo mat. Now maybe that's something that requires a lot of expertise but they sure make it look simple. Perhaps the trick is to use a filling for the roll which is long and fairly firm so that the rice can be rolled around it?

sausage casing could work
you could even chrisp up the skin to give a different texture to the final product

people have been rolling california rolls for a very long time without this gun, buddy.

i mean, i took a sushi making class when i was a kid about 10 years ago and they taught me to do it.

i think you should calm the tism.

Bought this garlic slicer on Amazon. The garlic literally liquefies in the oil.

your life must be really sad/boring/lonely

i bet you actually giggled when you posted this

Are you retarded?

Believe it or not, I'm a separate person and I did get a little kick out of it, and if he hadn't said it in the original post, I would have backed him up with an "It literally liquefied in the pan, with just a little oil"

...It is a very good system.

Are you a woman? I ask because every woman I have ever met is not capable of understanding humor.

Im confused though because saving and posting .gifs is a little too difficult for the average woman.

So you're either a smart woman, or a humorless prick who thinks that if he calls others people's lives sad/boring/lonely, it someone makes his better.

I bet you actually thought yourself as being above the discourse here when you posted this

Are you trying to say that you found that picture funny and therefore it was justified to post it? If so, you might consider the fact that your brain may be broken, because that wasn't funny at all. It was just a sad waste of time and bandwidth.

>posting the same shit thousands of times from a 25 year old movie is funny

its not funny its just fucking useless cancer like 90% Veeky Forums full of autists who think "hey i recognize that thing also" is top tier comedy

>hey look guys im one of you
>did you like my meme? i heard its a popular one here

>stop liking what I dont like

Maybe reddit is more up to your standards user.

i don't know if you realize this, but you're grumpy

Well shit.

What audiobook are you currently listening to?

totally agree broheim
posts that you mentioned are a bane to the true purveyors and connoisseurs of a Thai Bicycle Club image board

I listen to Opie and Anthony clips on YouTube or the Lazlow Show, i can't listen to audiobooks, i enjoy actually reading.

Just hook it up above my bed and seal the door, this will be my tomb.

>do you think retirement homes are a comedy show
yes

I have arthritis and would buy that and a few other items in this thread if it didn't look like it's a bitch to clean.
>about as far as I can open my right hand

What a weak little faggot

aw.

that's perfect to have at gut level

kek. underrated post.

> Auto Stir - No Hands, Cordless, Food Mixing, Stirring Kitchen Gadget
Cordless and Portable, 3 Speed Battery operated Stirrer
Durable stainless steel legs. Non-scratch Silicone feet - withstands temperatures up to 300˚C. Mini silicone spatula attached to feet - makes automated stirring easy
Ideal for soups, sauces, milk based puddings, baby foods & other applications
Easy after care , Dishwasher safe. Light weight and portable
Constant run-time on one set of batteries: 4 hours

Are you too lazy to stand there for up to four hours, constantly stirring a pot?
Do you like stews, but hate slaving over a hot stove, moving your arm around?
If so, THIS IS FOR YOU! It is hands-free! It is cordless, so no nasty electricity gets on your food, and NO CABLES TO WASH. And best of all, it's DISHWASHER SAFE. You don't even need to clean it yourself!

*snifsnif*
>yeahigotoneofthose!
*snrf*
>they'regreat!
*srrrft*

>tfw wife buys one of those to threaten you if you ever cheat

That's actually fairly useful. In a specific sort of way.

I never knew that was anything people even NEEDED.

Ingenious. Completely useless and you'll never find it when you need it, but ingenious.

How often do you make sushi that you'd need one of those?
And how fucking uncoordinated are you that you WOULD need one of those?

It's for beer.

AMERICA! FUCK YEAH! BUTTER ON EVERYTHING! WHY WASTE CALORIES SLICING IT WHEN YOU CAN HAVE A DISPENSER GADGET TO DO IT FOR YOU?
CLICK!
BUTTER!
CLICK!
BUTTER!

> But officer, it's a sauce bottle...

>gyoza maker
Pretty sure that's a play-doh factory. What IS gyoza, anyway?

For California, blatantly. Mexican food and earthquakes.

>>£9.60
For a fucking bag.
Where the fuck do you live, user, that amazon threw THAT up?

>You're fat
>I just drive a lot.
>No you're fat

Guys, guys. He's probably a trucker. He drives a lot AND he's fat.

>You have to be parked to use the tray.
Or just on a dead straight American road.

I love how the hand holding it is wrinkled. They know their market.

> Pic related
I love how they had to include food to show it's not a sex toy.