What is this and how do I cook it?

What is this and how do I cook it?

>3.97 MB
welcome to the internet grandma.

Put it in the microwave for 2 minutes

I can't even fallow the pictures because there are not enough of them...

I think I've got your reflection in that pic.
Give me some Photoshop time and I'll reveal to the world what a shitposter looks like.
Stay tuned.

Behold

?????????????

Give me time mate, it's not so easy.
It's all about getting the filters right.

Go for it

it says it right on the bottom. its a rice cake

It says to parboil for 5 seconds. then fry for 60 to 90 on high heat. you can eat it on its own or put it in stuff like okonomiyaki.

excpect it to be chewy and glutinous in texture

Do I use oil or do I dry fry it?

I've never understood this complaint and nobody has ever explained it to me.

Also, learn to google, OP. There's an English label saying exactly what it is on the back of the package and plenty of sites all to willing to give you different ways to use it.

It refers to the fact that the quality of the picture is shit considering the file size.
It implies that they don't know how to optimize pictures prior to posting.

it gives you pictures. the first image is of water, not oil.

But what difference does it make? And why should anyone go through the effort of making their pictures smaller than they are right off the camera?

it might actually be telling you to soak it but I am guessing parboil. the strange bowl confuses me

It's saying you can cook it in a hotpot.

I can't read a word of moon runes, but it seems pretty obvious that the pictures are giving 3 different ways to prepare it, rather than 3 steps in one set of instructions.

>But what difference does it make?

It's a waste of storage space and bandwidth. It makes the images load slower. It's wasteful.

Yeah, it looks like a cake dish.

Okay, makes sense.

I think most people who don't do computer work don't think about that stuff, and everything small enough to be posted on Veeky Forums always loads instantly for me, so I never considered that an issue.

Check it out. There are six flat pieces

Parboiled

Pan fried. I kind of messed them up. They are really sticky. The stickiness made it really hard to put in the pan.

The outside is crunchy and the center is gooey and sticky. There is not much of a taste, it's very bland. I thought it might taste like white rice but it's different. Overall these rice cakes are good. The texter is what really pulls it together.

Thank you user.

it's not meant to be eaten by itself.