Panda Express

Why is their food so dense? They should have renamed this place The Diarrhea Dragon instead

Other urls found in this thread:

pandaexpress.com/ContactUs#/new
youtu.be/Bp5WkIp7wWg
youtube.com/watch?v=Fo59LlkTDe4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>having a weak stomach

Some of us are men user.

>The diarrhea dragon
8/10 I had a hearty laugh.

Who /orange chicken/ here?

>Panda Express - Gourmet chinese food

This tasteless garbage is considered "gourmet" in America

Explain this shit

>considered "gourmet" in america

It's mall food court food, which is basically between fast food and fast casual.

Nobody considers it gourmet; it's just a dumb slogan.

>their sign says gourmet
>thats means its gourmet and everyone thinks its gourmet

fucking retard

>order beef and broccoli
>like 2 pieces of beef

you're pretty fucking stupid aren't you

Broccoli is literally the best part.

I stopped going there since it seems like EVERY piece of orange chicken is a weird slimy cut of meat that I have to choke down in hopes of getting a "good" piece, which ends up being maybe a quarter of the pieces in the dish.

>going to Panda Express
>not a local Chinese restaurant which is usually cheaper and better with bigger portions

>American Chinese
kek

Those post orange chicken farts

>local chinese place
>it's greasy, soggy garbage with terrible food
I'll stick to consistent panda express.

American Chinese food is popular in China too.

I'm not joking, a couple of Americans opened an "American style" Chinese food place in China and it fucking took off

no thanks ill pass on eating at straydog express

Did you ever watch fresh off the boat/ Huang's world?

"The dragon" is a peace corps term for when you have dysentery that has manifested with both vomiting and diarrhea at the same time

OP, I am sorry you found your dining experience at Panda Express unsatisfactory. Panda Express gourmet offerings have been developed by professional chefs, using Chinese recipes handed down from several generations, and are cooked using only the freshest premium ingredients for optimal taste, quality, and nutritional value. I don't work for them or anything (>implying shills) but if you have a moment allow me to direct you towards their website at pandaexpress.com/ContactUs#/new where your feedback would be much appreciated.

Thank your for taking a moment to read this reply. We look forward to hearing from you so we may adapt our practices to better serve you in the future. Panda Express, eat like you mean it!

What the fuck that is literally Carl's Jr.'s slogan

And i never mean it when i eat, it's always a prank, every time

got em

Thinking about it, that's really fucking cool and hilarious.

Do you have a source? I wouldn't mind reading about that

I don't know why Veeky Forums gets so butthurt about Panda Express. Ya, it's obviously not real chinese food, but it still tastes great. Pic related, had it a few days ago

It's more expensive and has smaller portions than local spots. I can have 1 plate last me 2 days from my local place.

I'll sometimes pick up a side of chow mein for like four dollars, eat the whole thing, and then hate myself for the rest of the day.

Other than that I don't really eat there.

Nobody has a problem with it because it isn't authentic. Everybody knows what American Chinese food is.

People don't like Panda Express because it's absolute trash. Just looking at that picture makes me throw up a little in my mouth. I could be blind drunk and starving and still wouldn't want to put that in my mouth.

>>what is marketing
how retarded are people outside of america that they don't understand all companies lie to you about how great their food is? you're posting bart simpson but you're acting younger and stupider than him.

This just makes you sound like an unbelievably hipster pretentious faggot. Nobody is impressed by your ~*superior culinary tastes*~

I'm remembering a youtube video I saw once of Chinese people (in China) being asked to try Panda Express for the first time and thinking it's fucking delicious.

kek quit being so fucking dramatic, that looks fine

They had one where old chinese people who couldn't speak english because they grew up in china try it and they loved the orange chicken and most of the other stuff. Then they had American-chinese teens try it and they all sounded like pretentious hipsters trying to bash it for not being authentic and saying it was shit. The actual chinese old people were like hell ya I'd eat that again

>I could be blind drunk and starving and still wouldn't want to put that in my mouth

but you don't need to be blind drunk and starving to put all those dicks in your mouth though

Yeah, that's the one, I remember now. Made me kek pretty hard.

It's food, I wish people would stop being so pretentious about it. Not liking it is one thing but

>I could be blind drunk and starving and still wouldn't want to put that in my mouth

never go full retard

Why does their handwriting all look the same

probably only one guy in the whole bunch could write in english so it was his job to make the signs

because they want to fit in

Not him but this covers a successful Chinese American restaurant in Shanghai
youtu.be/Bp5WkIp7wWg

Did you watch the video? The old Cantonese couple loved it because American Chinese cuisine is 80% Cantonese food. The old Taiwanese aunties didn't like Panda Express at all.

The Chinese-American kids look either like they're from the mainland or Taiwan and thus wouldn't have grown up with Cantonese cooking. It's a bit more complex than you think.

who /bejingbeef/ here

Reporting; Beijing beef, orange chicken, sweet fire chicken and chow mein

is this the video you're referring to?

youtube.com/watch?v=Fo59LlkTDe4

Yeah, that's the one, thanks for finding it. It's pretty fucking hilarious.

Those kids are dumb as hell, trying to appear sophisticated and cultured.

Wow thats shitty

>Get mixed veggies
>They're hard as a rock

>go to panda in mall
>it's garbage
>go to actual panda restaurant
>it's decent

Worst taste.
Who /black pepper chicken/ here