This place is terrible

This place is terrible

>paying restaurant prices for a fast food burger

Found your problem.

Nah. It's pretty good

Went there last night after a movie. Dont plan on ever going back. They ask what temp you want your burger refuse anything under medium. Tells a lot about the franchise with just that.

Their ingredients are in fact very high quality and their staff highly trained. 100% grass fed beef and only the finest romaine lettuce and Wisconsin cheese, no exceptions.

@3rd poster- When it come to a franchise as successful and consistent as Red Robin there are rules regarding cooking temp and the like. I don't work for Red Robin or anything, I swear, but customer safety is no.1 always, which is why you were not served a burger rare. If you were unsatisfied with your visit then I urge you to contact customer support which I'm sure you can find a link to somewhere on our home page and explain your grievances. Heck, you may even receive a coupon or two in the mail lol.

What's so bad about it? It's just burgers and fries...pretty much diner quality, but they offer more variety and gimmicks

In short...its not amazing, but hardly anything wrong with it

Probably my favorite burger place desu
Prices are generally pretty good, constantly get email about 50% off and such from their loyalty program, free burger on my birthday, bottomless fries(the garlic fries are amazing)

RR was my first kitchen job over 10 years ago. It was alright for a kid. They had chipotle mayo before it was a craze. They actually fried their own tortilla chips. The red pepper jelly was good. Burgers there aren't cooked on grill or flattop, but the same roll through machine dairy Queen uses. Pop the patty on one side and it rolls out in 7 minutes. The taco meat, while good, was the greasiest thing I've even seen. Like a solid two inches of it sitting on top that we mixed back into the ground beef before serving. The term they used for even coverage of mayo on a bun was 'coast to coast'. 'Make sure you get that coast to coast, user'.

>@3rd poster

wtf...is this the new mathlab?

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy overpriced meme food. And when I say meme food I don't mean it colloquially I mean it litteraly, their slogan "yum" is the old school definition of an irl meme.
Drinks are shockingly cheap relative tho atleast at my local one.
this is shitposting as an art form

So how much did they pay you to post this?

>I don't work for Red Robin or anything, I swear

Except it's shit.

They used to serve a respectable restaurant style burger. Then I believe they were bought by venture capitalist group and the burgers shrank down to McDonald's Cheeseburger tier.

I used to run 5k and get the Monster Burger...Now, its not even on the menu

It's alright.

Its not bad once in awhile

On one hand, I hate that you posted this and the fact that so many people are going to give you free (You)s. On the other hand, this is some masterfully-crafted bait, so maybe you deserve it.

They used to make burgers rare, then they stopped and started asking if you wanted no pink or a little pink, and now they dont even ask.

Canadafag here

They have a blue (bleu) ribbon burger that is pretty good. It's a good place to go for a quick burger and beer, but there isn't much more to it than that.

>this entire post

I met a vampire at a bar one time who claimed he was the rightful king of Scotland, and also that Red Robin stole his burger seasoning recipe.

>you can't make shit like that up

I don't know what the FUCK is going on in this thread.

Every time I go I get the free campfire sauce. Shit is good on fries. Then I steal the metal cup it comes in as revenge for a 25 dollaridoo fastfood meal.

this is the kind of quality posting I come to Veeky Forums for

I'm a pretty big snob, and I don't like a lot of their stuff I've tried... but goddamn I love the A1 peppercorn burger. if they didn't have they I would probably be on the hate train.

if you're forced to go because of family or whatever in the future, I recommend the a1 burger above all others.

Yum!