What does this taste like?

What does this taste like?

Mayonnaise, breading, and gluey buns.

Bread, fried chicken, pickles, lettuce and mayo.

fake ass products
look at how the actual perspective shows the bun is sitting a good 2 inches from the top bun in order to make the food look bigger. the fact that people don't realize this is retarded. my guess is the lettuce, pickles and cream aren't real. the food above it might be, but everything on the bottom is too uniform and controlled. real chicken would begin to smash that lettuce down and wilt it with heat, the spots on the pickles seem fake, and the burger is intentionally tilted and blurred so you cant get a good look at the face of the pickle, and the texture of the sauce and pickle. the lettuce is all uniform green, which usually means its painted to look that way for the photo.

>ChickenShack
real one

Obesity.

pickles are real. lettuce wasn't. sauce wasn't. and for the love of god they actually serve their burgers on a slant. what is wrong with these people?

you can't use paint to pretty up food anymore, at least with fast food advertisements. everything has to be what's in the product

I mean, it's pretty darn close to picture that average bloggers have taken. Of coarse for a promotional picture they are going to take more time and care to pic the absolute best produce and assemble it perfectly, but who wouldn't?

also, in the discription
>The ChickenShack™ ($6.29) is a crispy all-natural and antibiotic-free chicken breast with lettuce, pickles and buttermilk herb mayo.
>buttermilk herb mayo
uuuuuummmmm... Isn't that like the definition of what ranch dressing is?

pickles and fat

ranch also has sour cream

yeah thats fucking bullshit. if anything they probably said real food but what you see on menus is not the same materials you put in your mouth.

Except it is, they just have all the time in the world and a product photographer there to pick the best out of all the ingredients to make shit look good, versus an underpaid high schooler slapping everything together as fast as possible because times are down and their AGM is breathing down their neck.
>but it's not user it's all fake because corporations are bad
>here's a picture of an intestinal wall in a hamburger!
>here's a picture of the nutrition info on taco bell beef!
>a bloo bloo bloo!

It's pretty good, I usually get one or a double shack burger. Always get the cheese fries, their shakes are garbage though.

This makes it look basically like chick fil a.

It's fucking good in my country though, the batter is always perfect whenever I get it & it's so juicy inside.

mayo + pickles is bad combo

mcdick's chicken sandwiches are much better in countries outside of america

McDonalds and other fast food in general is much better outside America

If you live in Europe or literally anywhere else, chances are your fast food is better

Remove the mayo and that looks like a damn good chicken burger.

For me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

>for me it's the McChicken sandwich, the best fast food item.
Get the pasta right, newfag.

bullshit.
time isn't put into the real product, therefore they don't get to have time put into the picture.

Did fast food fuck your dad or something? You've quite the chip on your shoulder m8

why is there no teriyaki sauce

>bad
I'll fight you.

Heaven.