HIM AND HIS GOONIES STILL THINK ITS A BULL TRAP BAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA OMFG HOW FUCKING DELUSIONAL CAN YOU BE...

HIM AND HIS GOONIES STILL THINK ITS A BULL TRAP BAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA OMFG HOW FUCKING DELUSIONAL CAN YOU BE?! JUST ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG FUCKFACE

DO THE OPPOSITE OF WHATEVER THIS FUCKING IDIOT SAYS AND DOES

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/6830732
i.warosu.org/data/biz/img/0068/30/1516659800278.jpg
i.warosu.org/data/biz/img/0068/30/1516700598024.jpg
tvanouvelles.ca/2015/06/04/acheter-de-lalcool-par-internet-sans-la-saq-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my favorite part is they told all their followers of "the crypto challenge: $1500 to $250,000 in 6 months" TO TETHER UP below 8000!!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHERE THEY STILL AREEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

**WARNING**: JOHNVX is a fraud/pyramid schemer: 1) If he tries to sell you a coin in server, it’s a scam. 2) He pretends to run a $100 million cryptofund, yet was found 2 months ago only having $ 5k profit on cryptos (see pics). 3) He & a man named Adrian try to get people into their pyramid ‘buckets’, & run off with their money. 4) He was also paid $7,000 to make a PokemonGo map that he never finished. He also steals signals. 5) He claimed to donate $1 million to a cancer fund, but did not.

Proof: warosu.org/biz/thread/6830732 . See: i.warosu.org/data/biz/img/0068/30/1516659800278.jpg all i.warosu.org/data/biz/img/0068/30/1516700598024.jpg .

6) **He was in the news for running away with people’s money in a wine scam.** tvanouvelles.ca/2015/06/04/acheter-de-lalcool-par-internet-sans-la-saq-1 : "I have never received wine. It was in April all we are in June, "said Ms. Boucher” “**The man behind Winecious's last name is John-Karl Robin. He specializes mainly in marketing all SEO on the Internet**. His page already has more than 11,000 contacts. According to Geneviève Boucher, **he seems to know little about wine**: "these wines are often not very famous all there is no consistency in the offer. John-Karl Robin did not answer our question & he no longer lives at the address left in the Quebec Business Register.”

7) The “free” challenge to do $1,500->250,000 is a marketing ploy. The guy markets himself as a crypto-guru, but it’s clear to anyone with half a brain that the guy has 1000s of complaints over his wine scam, stealing signals, claiming to run $100 million cryptofund but only posting $5,000 in profits 2 months, having barely any YT/Twitter followers, etc is a hustler. Mods on this server are either complicit; some seem naive, & brainless. Don’t get scammed - the whole point of the server is to get you to trust the guy.

sub "wine" for "crypto" and you have his new idea. He says he makes 116k IN MINUTES LMAOAOAOAOFOIAJSDFOIUSDHJFGIOUSDFHGIOUDSFHGIUODSFHIUGDFIUHSG IF YOU'RE MAKE 116k A MINUTE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE?! LMAOFMASDOI and people EAT IT THE FUCK UP.

HE HAS LITERALLY CALLED BITCOIN A BULLTRAP SINCE FUCKING DECEMBER LMAO ITS ALL I READ, BULL TRAP BULL TRAP BULL TRAP ELOHFUCKINGEL

oh my fucking god, im dying-- my sides are so sore

I assume you guys are the teenagers trying to pose as TA analysts? Please stay in mommy's basement you faggots.

I am in his call right now and he has no idea whats coming next

this thread is so full of shit

Hahahaha

You guys obviously have no idea about shit!

Challenge in Tether bellow 8k? Ahahahaha

did you even watch or ready anything about the challenge?

Stupid kids - why you so butt hurt? Did no body love you today?

Some of the best TA annalists are still suspicious - you guys enjoy your pennies that you're playing with and don't forget to blow yourselves either when everyone else makes Millions and you're still there fapping over making $1k in a month :D

You're listening to a guy who ran a wine scam, and pretends to run a multi million dollar crypto fund.

You should kill yourself while you're ahead.

Wait until I show the screenshots, and he knows exactly what i'm talking about. He will owe me 25k

LMAO all of your fact are fake af.
Please kill yourself, your mom should have swallow you

There's a few KoinVX jew shills in here (look at that jew nosie on KoinVX the scammer).

No one cares about the "challenge" - because KoinVX and his dog, Mr Techie the baldy are inbreded mongoloid idiots.

Hahaha, so uneducated - so stupid
Do you know how business works? Do you know what happens when someone has the balls to go against the regulators?

No?
Because you were in Diapers probably till last week.

You know nothing about how the world works, how business works, or how life works

youre a keyboard warrior who dosnt know jack shit.

Check the facts, as I did, and you will find the truth.

Open your fucking eyes - or you will live blind forever.

Wine Scam? Stupid kids

Go and find some marbles to play with, your balls probably havent dropped yet.

Go ahead and look up that article on his wine scam, faggot.

LMFAO >7684627

user, this faggot pajeet, is seriously trying to convince people that running a wine scam (on top of being a jew, LOOK AT THAT NOSE) is legit.

BA HA HA HA HA

Stay poor, Mr Techie.

John should I show everyone the truth about you? And what you really do for a living? I know about your tax issues as well.

i dont trust anyone that calls themselves a serial entrepreneur

why is this guy so racist.

No one cares? :D

900 people you little fucker
more that you will ever have even look at you

Go and hide in a dark corner again

And read what I wrote about the marbles

You fucking kids

Life is gonna fuck you up so hard

if I ever feel down, Ill just remember how life must be raping your ass every single day :D

Leave John ago, he gives great advice for free. what do you do?

Tell them the real reason you moved to Florida John.

MATT DAMON

I dunno god made you bald, MrTechie. That's more than enough punishment.

Maybe you shouldn't deal with the Devil, faggot.

Get the fuck off Facebook, google, anything to do with Musk, Amazon all of them places...

They are all run by serial entrepreneurs - you know nothing you troll.

bahahaha, such fucking golden comedy - how dumb can you be? seriously? IQ sub 50?

Well while we make money you lose your temper, good luck with your life

I LIKE CEREAL

Look at me not being anonymous , you piece of shit kid. Grow some balls instead of hiding behind your monitor you fucking keyboard warrior. Peoples like you will never see the view of the crowd from a podium; youll always be a spectator.

To anyone reading this bullshit; techie and john have a lot of respect from me and many other members of the Koinvx community. They are very helpful, teaching us noobs how to trade and make money with them.

Hahahaha, My baldness is a choice, unloke your under developed balls - I shave my head (and fully developed balls) once a week :D

Oh, and sex that you can only dream of :D

GTFO - stupid sub 50IQ little underdeveloped balls Kids :D

So anyone else here knows -> MrTechie has his British undies in a twist. Unfortunately, the IQ on /biz is much higher than his pajeet discord room.

But long story short: MrTechnie is the butt buddy of KoinVX, a known scammer who ran a wine scam. Mr Techie is the bottom, JohnVX (KoinVX) is the top, and is his dog.

He'd let KoinVx rape his mother in the ass. That's how cucked he is.

Everything you need to know is from this news article on this faggot (and this homosexual Mr.Techie): tvanouvelles.ca/2015/06/04/acheter-de-lalcool-par-internet-sans-la-saq-1

It must suck to be a fat and ugly troll living off their parents while playing make believe "panic trader". I hope one day you will be happy and stop hating yourself.

hello retards, at least reply to each other so we can laugh at you without being confused

I'm in Canada you dumbass. Escape " Snow" Or how about your new business you made? To launder the money.. Yeah I know all about you

Ah so funny to see the stupidity

Who needs TV or even live stand up comedy - just come and watch these little fucjers :D

Damn I feel sorry for you all, I really do :D

Bless your little fucking brains :D

What's your age? 9?

buy YOYO!

You're a noob and a faggot. That's why you're poor and listen to a known scammer.

I thought Carlos Matos/Bitconnect followers were idiots, but poor fags like yourself redefine the definition of retarded.

You're a bitch made faggot OP go suck another dick :D

Hahahaha, I have been commando for 12 years - wanna see my balls? you'll never get yours!

And Homosexual? Is that meant to be an insult you homophobic cunt?

I am straight and have a woman that you kids would masturbate to for the rest of your lives - do you know what perfection in a woman's body is - other than staring at one on a screen while you touch yourself :D

GTFO

To any /biz person in here - there's a few KoinVX shills trying to defend their jewlord KoinVx. All you have to do is look at the news links.

Some people will always stay stupid. That's why they tethered up at $8000, and listened to a jew wine scammer that fled Canada to go to Florida, and said bitcoin is going down to $6,000 wheni t just did a major trend reversal.

BA HA HA HA HA

Hey Baldy, i have a better challenge for you - $1,500 to $0 and the grave.

"Some people will always stay stupid." you are the perfect example

Sell YOYO SELL SELL SELL!

Its me JWatt you idiot. Sick of your fucking shit.

Be a man and reveal who you are!

You cant - you hide behind your shit :D

Come and see me in 6 months, And I might throw one XVG at you ass licking shit excuse for a soul

BTC back in 4 digits, alts dropping slightly. Get ready to tether.

>

Mr Baldy - why did KoinVX delete his tweet that Bitcoin was in a bull trap at $10k and going to $6k?

And how does John's dick taste like after it's been stuck up your ass?

hahaha, you fucking kids - thats how you imagine life.. and soon life will fuck your ass every single fucking day

Have a nice future - Karma is a bitch with a big fucking Strapon

>

We know it's a bitch that's why you're bald and also a lapdog to a scammer.

One should also note that the OP and shills in here are all from one group, which consists of some 18 year olds with no experience who call themselves analysts because they watched Jewtube, some fat cunt Communist, and some other halfwits.

They can't even afford to live by themselves, while pretending they are the Wolf of Wallstreet.

Mr Baldy i have a better challenge.

It's called the Rogaine + Propecia challenge you should try it out sometime.

Listen fucktard, it was a call, it failed, he deleted it so suckers like you doesnt fomo and loose money

if someone puts "growth hacker" on any kind of public profile I automatically file them into the "retard" folder until further notice.

they've LITERALLY lost you money LMAO and you're still defending them? How's the crypto challenge going? Still in the red? Damn. If only you didn't tether up like you were told by your masters:(

anyway for all of you on that shitty challenge just joins us here
discord - invite / g6BVYem at CommingleCrypto

and later on our stream at Chef Yeezus twitch
We got koshka with us too!

Peace ;)

JOHN, IT's me JWATT in your server, I can't believe you are even doing this shit in the first place. You're a fucking piece of shit

>Listen fucktard, it was a call, it failed, he deleted it so suckers like you doesnt fomo and loose money

Ah so he doesn't stand by his calls like a typical jew scammer. How does it feel only trading a few hundred bucks and listening to a schlomo swine scammer?

Btw, bumpiong this thread doesn't help you - you're just exposint JohnVX to be a bigger scammer, faggot.

"The man behind Winecious's last name is John-Karl Robin. He specializes mainly in marketing and SEO on the Internet. His page already has more than 11,000 contacts. According to Geneviève Boucher, he seems to know little about wine: "these wines are often not very famous and there is no consistency in the offer."

John-Karl Robin did not answer our questions. And he no longer lives at the address left in the Quebec Business Register."

BECAUSE HE FLED CANADA HA HA HA HA H AHA.

Stay poor faggots. Maybe don't listen to discord "cryptomillionaires" and get a job mowing lawns you cucks.

The challenge is up you fuck tards - come back in 6 months - seriously

Maybe your balls would have dropped by then :D

Enough for now :D

Too much laughter = best clowns ever

2 weeks in and you're still in the red LMAO just imagine if you didn't listen to shitsack John and tether up-- you'd actually be in the green but still.. aren't you supposed to be around 3-5k by now? according to your cute little chart with too many days in it, since you can't count days either

First week of challenge im up 54 percent. About to get another 5 percent-ish with the coming swing. Im new to everything that has to do with trading and crypto and ive been learning in the last days with both the challenge; the members of the community and john himself. All of this for free

don't fool yourself, you aren't listening to the challenge then-- because if you were, you're $1500 would only be valued around $1300, TWO WEEKS IN LMAOOOOOOOOOOO but I applaud you for realizing how stupid these fuckwits are

Show me a single bubble in history where the recovery to new ATH’s came from a sharp V after declining for a month straight. I’m genuinely curious why people aren’t skeptical as fuck right now.

if you were listening to the challenge, there's literally no way you could even be close to 54% let alone 10%

You shouldnt have de-mod me John ;)

If that's the question you are asking yourself...

1) you don't belong in crypto
2) you don't have any understanding of trading
3) seek help because you might be retarded

go neck yourself you fucking shill

you and koshka are part of the problem. only you two seemed to have a brain and dipped out before shit hits the fan. Either John told you his plan and encouraged you two to branch off and do your own thing in relation to his own, like he did with Adrian and probably soon Techie as well... or you two actually have a brain and are trying to use it. But I doubt the latter, to be honest.

Sad? :( Need a tissue?

Koshka is a dirty worn out cunt who will sell her asshole out for a dime. She just larps all day in chat eager to get her shekels to con some cucks.

That would be true but I want to learn how to trade. not copy other traders all the time. Wich is the point of the challenge. I dont understand the bulltrap stuff too much but john wasnt the only one that came up with that TA. Wether it was a mistake or something that couldnt be expected by BTC I do not know, but im learning along with them wich is the point of the discord and the challenge. In januar I joined multiple groups be it telegram or discord and ive never found one coming this close to KoinVX in a positive way. English is also my 5th language but they still manage to make it easy for me to understand stuff since they explain it very well in the challenge videos. Honestly even if you would be right, how you go about this is very unprofesionnal and quite childish

I’ve never heard of this Koinvx faggot before but one look at this guys face, his twitter description, and that news article is enough to show me he’s A scammer.

Why? You can insult people til the cows come home, it doesn’t make up for a rational argument though.

Again, show me a single bubble in history where a sudden sharp recovery came after a month of free fall. If you can’t, at least defend your position some way that doesn’t involve calling people retarded

That mother fucker made me buy shit coin cappasity.

Wtf man

Im going to kill myself now.

The blood will be in cappasity hands.

enjoy BTC crashing faggots

You want to learn how to trade from a known fraud who fled Canada after stealing customers' funds? That's probably why you can barely speak English and believe this Jew.

A fool and his money are soon parted.

Did he took you by the hand to buy some ? maybe forced before raping you ? are you too retard to make your own reasearch ? it seems...

Did he tell you to buy TRX at 40 sats too?

Yeah I hated making all the money

This clown is by far the most ridiculous, pathetic piece of human filth that has ever shilled himself on Veeky Forums.
I unironically hope for his quick death, so humanity can walk a little taller...

Zero sum game or not... this is cancer in its purest form. The thing that keeps big money out of crypto.

Serial Entrepeneur kek... An entrepeneur who doesn'tsee through a project and runs of with money is no entrepeneur... he is a conman.

A dirty little rat about to be crushed...
Your little visit here might have killed your little internet career buddy. Greater men have messed with the chaos on here and have fallen way deeper than you ever have before, you lucky little slimerat.

You actually think you saw what life is?
You think you're red-pilled.
You little shitstain haven't even witnessed what a whole lot of people like me eat for breakfast.
You are literally one of those people I would beat to a bloody pulp without calling an ambulance...
You deserve no honor.
You deserve no mercy.
You are not even human.
Your are disease, rotten and foul to the core. And we need an antibiotic, quickly... for you!

www.tvanouvelles.ca/2015/06/04/acheter-de-lalcool-par-internet-sans-la-saq-1

^^^
These shills defending this faggot can't explain this :D

Pretty simple really. He was going to be arrested in Canada for stealing customer funds which were never returned.

These morons think that by trying to defend this known scammer it'll mean anything. HA HA HA. By all means, keep bumping this thread, more people will know you're a group of rejects, and scammers.

English is my 5th language,I dont care if my english aint perfect and wether what youre saying about johns past is true or not i dont care either, the discord group is free and working for me. I dont have to follow anyones calls if I dont want too, im here to learn and koinvx has been much more than just helpful so far. On the opposite i see someone shouting big words and hiding his identity.. cant be taken seriously. keep shouting and goodluck

Notice how the only ones in this thread are JohnVx, Mr. Baldy, and his paid shills, or poorfags who have only $100 to trade :D

hence why he moved to Florida! LMAO

this. any positive statement relating to john and his cronies are they themselves. if you don't believe it-- join their fucking discord. this thread is all they've been talking about for the last 2 hours. It's a total circle jerk of John and his ballsuckers saying to ignore this thread, and then the true-purebred idiots who go "oh john ure so funny, pls touch my weiner"

So A) You know this guy is a scammer.
B) You still follow him because you made a few dollars in December?
C) You've never been on /biz before.

I see how Jews operate now.

And showing your face means on the internet you subhuman ape. He very clearly hid his name "John Karl Robin" on both twitter an discord for a reason.

Ba ha ha ha –know this cuck who barely speaks English: One day you will lose a lot of money, and when you do, please kill yourself so that you may not ruin any potential offspring's lives with your stupidity.

BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA JOHN TOLD THIS KEK TO PIN THIS LMAOAOADSOKFGJSDIOPGJSDOIFGJOIDSFJGHSDFG IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER. OBEY YOUR MASTER

> (You)

I'm still not sure if that cuck Mr.Techie is just completely retarded, or also in on the scam. I think it's a little bit of both desu. He constantly insists that his proof is that he shows his giant bald head to followers to show how others can get cucked like him.

#daretogrowyourhairchallengemrbaldy

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Hey Veeky Forums. See this? This twitter fag is trying to Pajeet us all. LMFAO.

kisses from your favorite mods :*

What the fuck is this thread

Trash threads for trash people

Can you keep this shit off my board please. I don’t want to know about Jews, their victims or btc or tether or be forced to read multiple posts with terrible spelling and grammar. Off yourselves all of you.

All this and not a single screenshot or anything? Sounds like you don't actually have anything

Care to elaborate?

join for your wealth fucks

I'm glad the mods of this scam server are finally seeing the scam artist that KoinVX is.

Tried, They ban everyone immediately

Only ban faggots and scammers. You must have been a scammer and a fag to be banned.

Nope, was only there for 3 seconds. Plus no invite link, moron

Oh so you're that faggot scammer Devil_Wol) trying to tell people to not read this thread. HA HA HA HA HA. Stay poor scammer.

Incorrect, moron

never trust a jew

Go look at the charts. Right now. If you think we're wrong, you're a faggot. We all cleaned up this week rebuying the bounce. How you do?