While all of you were selling your 0.001 BTC

the big guys were buying

Other urls found in this thread:

walletexplorer.com/wallet/e8fb61953c163500?from_address=3Cbq7aT1tY8kMxWLbitaG7yT6bPbKChq64
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How thr fuck did they manage that? If they didn't buy bitcoin would be worth like $4000.

Not want to destroy your dreams but hacker teams are "billionaires" in crypto. They usually wash their coins. But that's it. Exchangers paid them 50% of their market price.-

nobody buys that much at exchanges. that's an otc buy

How does one even transact that large of a volume?

So the BTC maket is even more corrupt than USD, because bitcoin is so useless that the richest cant even give there BTC away.

True story. You guys are stupid. Rich get richer. Lmao.

BTC isn't corrupt - It's unregulated

Learn the difference you fucktard

dump it

Well, I guess it's now clear that it's in our best interest to dump the BTC price in order to punish those kikes...

What is double down?

>buy all that bitcoin
>Keep it in one wallet
I don't think this adds up.

birth retarded twins

>actually believing in the 1 wallet is bad meme

how fucking retarded are you

Your mom takes a shit on your chest then tags in your dad who eats it and vomits it out immediate

I never said its bad, but when money starts moving out of it its going to attract attention

kek

might be an exchange cold wallet. its a multisig address

>btcmongols actually believe this

It's literally regulated by the whales who control the entire market, except without using law they just will fuck you over whenever they want.

LN node?

walletexplorer.com/wallet/e8fb61953c163500?from_address=3Cbq7aT1tY8kMxWLbitaG7yT6bPbKChq64

houbi cold wallet.

while you are dumping your precious 0.001 btc, these chinks are consolidating and buying the dumps.
Veeky Forums btfo'd again

i bet it was those goddamn winklejews

OTC purchases

OTC trading. It's for people who want to buy/sell large amounts without fucking up the price.

U mad that bitcoin can't get it up past 10100? Nice triple top forever bull, see you again at 7000.