GOD:

>chaat, butter chicken, saag paneer

GOOD:

>Basmati rice, Indian 5 spice chicken, aloo chaat

SHIT:

>Anything not Indian

Can I get a "uh huh"?

>Indian food ranking has a "shit" tier

Bet you thought that was funny huh bitch. Indian food is some of the best on God's grean Eart and your tastebuds can't handle?? Huh?

How to make Indian food:

>scrape fresh poo off of street
>mix hot sauce in
>add chunks of older hard poo

>no coconut rice
>no lamb jalfrezi
>no vegetable parkora

Aye.

Additions to God tier: Korma and biryani.

>the brits came home from the pub again

Right, we also forgot samosas fresh out of the fryer with tamarind sauce. I am a child so I always ask for double red, no green. So sweet and tangy.

I had Indian food one time when I went to a Sikh temple for a paper in my religion class. There was this sweet rice type stuff in a bowl with some liquid. It was really good but I have no idea what it was called

Rice and piss

I generally really like Indian food, but I have never understood the love for curry. It tastes good for a few bites but it quickly gets a bad taste in my mouth.

try a different curry. there are thousands of them.

I make a really good low calorie tikka masala using light coconut milk and very little oil.

Indian food is all ghee and spices so it taste great.

If Indians can't afford toilet paper why don't they use that flat white stuff in OP pic?

Obligatory DESIGNATED

No mention of biryani, tandoori chicken, aloo gobi, bhindi masala, pulao, rogan josh, pachadi, achari, avial, jalfarezi, poriyal, poori, rajma, baingan bharta, or any of a number of different Indian dishes.

NOPE, it's just chaat, butter chicken, saag, and basmati rice. Have you only just had your first visit to an Indian restaurant? What a shit fucking thread.

POO

Hahahahaha

user is so silly when he shitposts

India has 1.2 billion people, user, it's not like everyone there is poor

>No masala daal.
>kill yourself

Vindaloo is in God tier.

>SHIT
haha lol

Make them from scratch, they have a depth of flavour (but tend to overpower the subtle flavours of meat)

Most curries start out the same way.

>Spices in pan of oil/ghee
>1-3mins
>add onions
>cook til golden
>add garlic
>add ginger
>1min
>add ground spices
>30 seconds
>add meat
>order of meat and spices can be swapped
>add liquid (tomatos, coconut milk, water)
>cook until meat is cooked through
>serve with basmati rice and naan bread and chopped coriander

So simple and so god damn good.

>a fucking wheel

Fresh samosas are the best. I usually do a panfried vegetable samosa with mango chutney.

personally i like anything with chickpeas and cauliflowers and dhal. alo goobi is a yummy.

I'm lazy today so I got myself some indian food from marks & spencer: paneer, rogan josh (lamb curry), some fritters (samosa, onion bhaji & pakora) and 2 naan bread. Usually it's more enjoyable then the local indian restaurants.

>no dhansak ITT
Smh

Personally, I'm partial to vindapooinloo

DUDE GHEE LMAO

They all taste the same and the fucking Indians think they can charge 3.99 for steamed rice, what assholes.

Indian restaurant food will always be a massive rip off.

>yanks talking about Indian food

lel

I did my best

user....

"Curry"

What do you expect from a turd world country?

yeah they serve it at a lot of gurdwaras, it's called kheer

try tamarind or the mint chutney next time

I typically use less than great cuts of meat for curry

or more usually chickpeas/tofu as the meaty-type ingredient

Indian food is great, the people are terrible

poo on plate

I want an indo girl who can teach me all the techniques she learned cooking da foods

I used to date this Indian chick (the bush was a dense forest of darkness) whose mom made these potato cookie things that were horrid and bland all at the same time. It seems most Indian food is really good or tragic.

Favorite Indian breakfast? Not a big fan of curry, but I do love me some dosa!