Is there a better restaraunt than Chick-fil-A? No there isn't...

Is there a better restaraunt than Chick-fil-A? No there isn't. I can't believe it's taken so long for Reviewbrah to do a video about the Spicy Chicken Sandwich. I'm happy whenever I eat Chick-fil-A. If I could eat there everyday I would.
youtube.com/watch?v=y6FDmzMezio

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OLbsDO1JGFU
huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/16/chick-fil-a-elon-university_n_1971376.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Honestly find it worse than Wendiy's or Arby's. And it has fucking chicken in the name....

Some people are pissed they "hate" the gays

I'm just pissed they're closed on Sunday. Can't even begin to count how much of my business they lost by not being open on Sunday

Usually I just get the tenders because I'm boring like that. Certainly worth driving 10 miles to it rather than going to the KFC I can walk to, though.

I enjoy the nuggets myself, although the sandwiches are wonderful as well. I respect their Presbyterian ways, although I do hate how often I crave them on Sundays.

Piss off mate. Chick fil a would make far more if they'd actually expand a bit(read:come to my podunk town) instead of shillposting. Thanks.

Man they only recently came to the Bellevue WA area, I think it was last year

A bunch of LGBTQIDASF made a huge stink about protesting it, but it did such great business the city had to reroute the roads around it for almost half a year

I work with several homos and they eat CFA all the time. The ones that bitch about it are also the ones who have to introduce themselves as gay/trans before even giving their name.

Zaxby's is better

>A bunch of LGBTQIDASF made a huge stink about protesting it, but it did such great business the city had to reroute the roads around it for almost half a year
That's the way it always happens. The militant gays get up in arms about them, but they're always packed.

Hope that's close for you, closest for me is a 10m drive both ways. Dreaming of the day bring the righteous glory of their sandwiches to smite the vile, villainous clown-cousin of IT, the king of nightmares, and colonel of bloody BMs.

And I wonder if LGBTQIDASF folks realize they're giving CFA free publicity with their outrage. Anyone remember this shit for instance? youtube.com/watch?v=OLbsDO1JGFU 3m views... And that's just one vid. Kind of makes me wonder if any of these acts are staged.

It's not always positive press

huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/16/chick-fil-a-elon-university_n_1971376.html

>North Carolina
Oh I'm laffin' like mad. It doesn't matter if its from 2012

What must it be like to be triggered by the mere existence of a fast food restaurant near you? Can't imagine it's a healthy mindset to have.

>the owner of the company believes gay marriage is a sin
>ban all chick-fil-a restaurants
I would kill every millennial in the world with my bare hands if I could. It's the best chicken joint in the world, and you got rid of them because you disagree with the religion of the guy who started the company.

It's one of the fastest growing chains in the country.

They'll be in the hipster part of your town soon. Right next to Chipotle and Barnes & Noble.

elon is a private school with a ~$35,000 annual tuition

So glad they put one of these in my city. I usually stop by if I'm picking someone up from the airport. Best damn chicken sandwich.

>Thinks the best restaurant servers fast food
Definitely flyover or poor or most likely both

Got a strawberry shake there yesterday. Was so good.

im from western ny but lived in charlotte for two years and 1 year in outer banks. it is the absolute best fucking fast food place ever, the only thing i miss is chik-fil-a and everyday i went to work i would go there get my meal and of course a cheesecake. please come up here damnit

I used to like it until I looked up the ingredients. Never again

Wife tells me I need to stop spending money on fast food, but chick fil a is just too fucking good

> founder personally donates to a "charity" whose goal is to put all the gays in Uganda to death
> remotely the same as just saying gay marriage is a sin.

Not that it matters. Africa sucks and me and all the homos I know eat chicfillet. Doing anything apart from lying face down in a hole in the woods fucks over someone in africa, and if anyone finds your body in the hole after you die of exposure, the resources used to attempt to I.D. you and contact your next of kin will rely on some illiterate child dying in a mine or a factory somewhere in the supply chain.

Globalization is a waking nightmare. Eat more chicken.