Does anybody else love this stuff? i have to admit that i do

does anybody else love this stuff? i have to admit that i do

Yess those are awesome. Havnt had em in awhile tho. There use to be a kid when i was little that had everyone asking if they could get some, felt bad for him cus he'd only have a few left for himself

>when i was little

You're obviously still a little kid. Learn how to fucking type.

nice!

they are very popular in southern california (have become so over the last few years, though they were always available in some markets) and they are really cheap, like 3-packs-for-$1 cheap. i am wondering if they are like this everywhere

beautiful stuff

Absolutely, it's the snack my friends at school couldn't get enough of so i'd end up looking away for a few minutes only to come back to a cannibalized wrapper

Ooooh yes. They are like an umami/salt delivery system for rice.

The texture is a little strange, but I enjoy the taste. They're extremely filling, and it'a a snack food I don't feel like a piece of shit for eating.

It's greasy.

They're like fucking crack.

Yeah. As a child I got send these with me to school. A slightly autistic child whose mother never gave him any lunchbox would beg me to give him some every day and I'd only have a few left. I somehow got the impression he thought he wasn't alone in begging me for food

They occupy your time to eat them and have low calories. Pretty good snacks

kek

>white people like nori
who would have thunk it?
do you like furikake as well?

I'm whiter than whitebread, and I like nori.

But I never tried furikake - fuck, never even heard of it till now. From the wikipedia article, it sounds interesting, but it is not really clear to me what to do with it, or on what to put it. any help?

Put it on rice. It's kind of a rice seasoning.

I loved these, until my local asian market stopped carrying them and decided to only stock the spicy tao kae noi.

So you just eat some boiled rice with only furikake on top, and nothing else?

if so, that sounds intriguing for a quick 0 effort meal.

Great for popcorn too.

I love nori and furikake, ex bf introduced me to furikake.
I do worry about the potential for radiation in the ocean affecting seaweed though..

I wish I could use my local asian shop, but I always feel like I'm intruding like a weaboo and chinese people scare me.

Dude, grow some balls!
a) They probably wont be caring about you
b) If they are, either try to look normal, or if they are staring evil at you, because god knows why, just ignore them

but I have no testicles and I don't know how to grow them.
Also I'm pretty timid and the chinese people I've met were very forceful people, I feel like I'd loose all my hard-earned spaghetti.

There's a pretty good chance they will

1. Not care
2. Not assault you
3. Just wait around until you buy something or leave without saying anything to you

But I kind of understand you being hesitant. There's this Indian restaurant near me that I've gotten takeout at before and every time I go inside to get it all the men give me these weird stares and they all have this constant look of disapproval on. Makes me not want to eat there. It's just that place though, not every Indian restaurant, so don't assume every Chinese/Asian person is going to be some forceful asshole.