Reminder that if you get a kwife your child will look ugly as hell. don’t waste your coins on 3d lads it’s not worth it

reminder that if you get a kwife your child will look ugly as hell. don’t waste your coins on 3d lads it’s not worth it

makeover does any average girl wonders. its the ones who do plastic surgery got to watch out for.
>say can I see your highschool pics? Whats that No?

That huge head. Must hold a juicy brain.

with head like that she can probably mine btc with pen&paper

This is a pro asian board OP. Take your roastie loving ass elsewhere.

>Veeky Forums

you're literally a pedophile

for you

Unfortunately you need to know her plastic surgery records, it's pretty fucked up how casual it is to rearrange your face in korea

She's 21.
Please consult your local dictionary on the definition of pedophilia.

She just cropped out her fivehead.

Hory shit I need an Asian girl now. Neoteny is the future.

Why would I want a gook wife

it's the patrician choice.

disgusting

Honestly 16 is the best childbearing age, ovaries start burning up around age 28.

shit. i laughed way to hard on this

Asian girls make the best wives

fucking dead

>>im dead

kill yourself

White women age so horribly.

>Honestly 16 is the best childbearing age, ovaries start burning up around age 28.
40 year old roastie coworker froze her dusty eggs this year kek. literally spawning an turbo autist elliot if she gets her shit fertilized

I married a korean girl that I met when I was over there and my mother in law hodls 100k EOS. what are you even saying?

I'm sterile anyway so it doesn't matter.

I wonder what she looked like when she was 16

-----

use my ref for xoinxo.com: 458625

How did you manage to find work in Korea as a Westerner?
I just really want to travel somewhere abroad to work for a year, not even for the women just to see the area and make some money.

kek

>cute as fuck asian gf
>9/10 body, 8/10 face
>kind
>wears no makeup
>no plastic surgery
I'll take the risk