How to stop eating food? This girl is amazing and beautiful, and I want to be like her, how can I do it?

How to stop eating food? This girl is amazing and beautiful, and I want to be like her, how can I do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

diabetes.co.uk/body/visceral-fat.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1. how can you tell she's beautiful under all that pixelated mess?

2. ask Veeky Forums

She looks like Nosferatu

Her eyes are scary

Why do you think she is ugly? My fat legs are ugly! her legs are beautiful

google "maintenance calorie calculator" and do the top 5, then average out the number. If that number comes out to 1800, then that's how many calories you can eat in a day without gaining or losing weight. Eat like 700 fewer calories than that (so in this example you can only eat 1100 calories per day). Download myfitnesspal and start tracking every single calorie you eat throughout the day.

1lb of body fat is around 3500 calories, so by eating 700 calories under maintenance every day, you'll lose 1lb of body fat every 5 days. Pair this with 1 hour of moderately intense jogging/biking/elliptical (each of which burn around 600 calories per hour) and you should be on your way to losing weight at a semi-healthy pace. I wouldn't try to drop more than 3lb of weight per week via these methods.

Also, you can buy Ephedrine from any pharmacy in the USA, it'll be behind the counter though (doesn't need a prescription). Take 25mg ephedrine with 200mg caffeine twice a day and this should raise your resting heart rate ~10%, which also burns calories

Amphetamines.

Just tell your doctor you can't focus, it's that easy.

what is with all the fucking anorexics on Veeky Forums lately?

this has to be a meme because you don't go to a fucking food website to stop thinking about food unless you're retarded

either way just kill yourself

>Why do you think she is ugly

Granted this is obvious trollbait, but she's too goddamn skinny. A woman should have curves, not look like a straw.

Shitty photo. It's genetic. Not the pixellation. Her thin frame. Plus living off nothing aside from vodka, cigarettes and cocaine for the past ten years.

Post pic of yourself

You go to a food website to look at pictures of food you can't have you dumbass

We've had eating disorder threads for years, in fact we've had less lately

let's see
>no chin
>hunchback posture
>crooked nose
>eyes too far apart
>ass flatter than a pancake
>probably has pointy elbows too

Not to mention that broad chest and lanky arms and legs

You make me sick.

Anorexia is a gift. Sometimes a holy gift in the case of St. Catherine and other medieval saints. It is a path that you must follow and what happens to your body really doesn't matter, since it is your mind that is very soul that is freed.

Trying to get a piece of that as someone who has not been chosen is silly. It's like twisting your body into yoga postures thinking it will give you enlightenment. You must start from inside first, but unlike other spiritualities, I have never seen anyone successfully convert.

You just want a diet plan. Fine. Go inna woods for six weeks. Provided you survive you'll be much slimmer and (likely) healthier.

But don't think you can ever decide to become anorexic. It just doesn't work that way.

Good luck!

Go vegan

The fuck is wrong with you? Everything you just said is seriously fucked up. Do you go around praising people with ADHD or depression as being "holier than thou" too?
Fuck off, anorexia is a serious mental illness and should be treated as such. People who have it are sad and people who want it are equally fucked up

Being fat is a worse mental illness

I don't think all those sweets and carbs are gonna help her fat thighs, user.

At the end of the day she'll likely be eating less calories, so she will get skinnier.

Having fat is normal and perfectly healthy unless you're obese. Being anorexic is damaging to your body and more often than not will lead to your death. Hope your life is worth to exchange for a cirklejerk among equally obsessed people who make you believe everything is fine.

That doesn't make anorexia any less horrific.

agreed

there should be an obesity tax

faggots like at 40% BMI talking about how unhealthy it is to be skinny and being fat as fuck is natural shows how far their mental illness has progressed

>You go to a food website to look at pictures of food you can't have
So you can make yourself hungry and either fail what you set out to do or increase your suffering by activating your digestive system?

Yeah ok kid

Most people in Western society think skipping a few meals a day is anorexia.

If you want to think of it as a mental illness, fine. Others have found enlightenment instead, and not just in the Catholic tradition. Yogis, Jains, Buddhists, Hindus certainly, all have those who follow an austere path. My point is that most people have no desire whatsoever to follow the spirituality, but just want to fit into a pair of jeans. So they come here and make threads and like to pretend, when in fact they don't have the resolve or determination or (yes) the gift of anorexia.

Most spiritual traditions also have fasting. In Eastern Orthodoxy many of the cloistered never eat during daytime, and not just for a month or two out of the year. Ever. And then they may or may not eat at all at night.

You would put everyone who has mood swings on medication as well. Such a separation from who we are! It will lead no where.

I'm a bodybuilder you cunt, and sating "40%" as a measurement for BMI shows how fucking dumb you are

It's been proven that people who eat less live longer due to the bodies metabolic processes. Keep lying to yourself fatty. I'm not advocating anorexia, I'm just saying that there's nothing ok about being fat

She's also 6'2", and unfortunately you can't diet yourself taller.

Why would you trip just to make this shitty bait thread.

Fuck off, wanna look good? eat good & live good.

bb ur legs look just fine. Your gorgeous the way you are!! :D

got a picture of your awesome lean gains bro? even if that was the case nailed it. you are going to be unhealthy and die sooner because your organs are overworked processing trash all day every day

Anorexia has nothing to do with what the fuck you just said, controlling ones emotions is a path of spirituality, to control ones desires. Once you can control them you can live. anorexics just starve themselves for the desire to look good. Get the fuck out of here

Literally the polar opposite is proven. Those with 25 to 30 BMI is linked with longer lifespan and less risk of mortality

>if you eat a bit less than normal, that's good!
>THEREFORE NEVER EAT ANYTHING EVER!

I'd tell you to never reproduce, but you probably don't get periods anymore, so that's not an issue.

>you are going to be unhealthy and die sooner because your organs are overworked processing trash all day every day
[citation needed]
Kill yourself so you don't spread your genes please

Oh wait! You can't even reproduce!

How do you know she is cool?
Either way, she seems pretty but is too skinny and lanky.

i didn't say never eat anything ever. i just said your BMI was 40+ and it clearly is because you got triggered so fucking hard.

fatass

smallest people on earth live the longest

t. 4.4 billion asians

THIS WHOLE THREAD IS BAIT

WHY DO YOU NOT SEE IT?

don't worry about it bruh, eating less won't magically give you longer limbs

>haha you think a horrific disease is bad because you have 40% BMI! (How do units work again?)

My aunt nearly lost her life to anorexia. That's why I'm so "triggered" by you and your delusional pro-ana internet friends.

im not the anorexia faggot but i agree that obesity is a way worse mental illness, kills way more people and generally costs tax payers way more money to treat your type two diabetic disgusting ass with heart problems that needs a mobility scooter at 40 years old

judging OP's picture while being a lardass is hysterical

Fuck off with this "lesser of two evils" bullshit

Finally we understand each other.

What you are describing is NOT anorexia! It's a western desire of women to look like pre-pubescent boys. A fake, temporary desire that they fall into because they're society-pleasing attention whores.

That's why I'm so mad at them. How dare they call themselves anorexics when they have to resort to pills to control themselves. True anorexics are stronger in heart and mind than any of the others because they don't depend on others approval or not.

When did I fucking say obesity was acceptable? Care to point out? It's a horrible disgusting epidemic, so therefore mongloids like you and OP think anorexia is the solution. Like there's no in-between.

Nope, anorexia has nothing to do with dedication, it's nothing to strive for. It's an illness. You don't strive to catch a cold, it just happens. You're fucked in the head and should seriously seek help

First you need a sex change operation

>i don't support anorexia
>why do you support anorexia
>i don't
>you are terrible anorexia is a mental illness

reading comprehension is shit tier on Veeky Forums today. its probably all that salt and HFCS clouding your brain fatty

go to prison, you get a controlled diet.

I would go to the graveyard if I wanted to fuck a skeleton.

This is a fat chick indirectly taking a compliment out of the idea that some women can be TOO skinny, and it's sad.
I know because I was a fat chick.

Be 6'2" and have a slim figure

No you don't, there are prison markets loaded with horrible junk food. Do not go to prison to be anorexic unless you live in North Korea.

Yes, they can be too skinny, and it's equally as disgusting as a tub of lard fatass

>prison
>controlled diet

nope. obesity is rampant in prisons and you can literally buy honey buns doritos and mountain dew whenever you want it

Actually malnutrition is worse then overnutrition, people who don't eat usually don't get nearly enough nutrients not just to maintain their weight, but also to maintain their bodily functions.

You can last a decade or three if you're just obese, anorexia will fucking kill you before that.

anorexia is as bad as morbid (class 3) obesity, but anything less then morbid is not as destructive as anorexia (tho still destructive)

I used to be obese (class 1) and I have a cousin who used to have anorexia, I wasn't the one being hospitalized over my condition due to liver failure before age 20

I doubt it.

too skinny. trust me.

you are making my case for me. at least the anorexia faggots die fast. you morbidly obese fuckers collect NEET bux and get surgeries for decades.

>Amphetamines.
>Just tell your doctor you can't focus, it's that easy.
Fucking Yanks and their prescription drugs.

5:2 diet.

It diminishes your appetite on the days you're not "fasting" (it's 600 calories -- not bad at all. I eat quite a lot of low calorie food on the fast days).
You'll think you'll eat loads on the day after a fast, but you won't. Once you have you first meal, you'll feel satiated and go back to a normal eating pattern -- for me, I've managed to not respond so much to hunger any more. It passes. And I don't eat out of boredom any more either.
The 5:2 diet give you enthusiasm as you can eat normally on the non-fasting days -- even a burger, or a pizza. I like bread and beer, but I can easily keep it to 2500 per day with a beer or two in the mix.

I'm pretty sure I was anorexic for about a year. It's not too hard honestly. Just wean yourself off. Start by eating one meal less for a couple of days and continue or you could just go cold turkey. If you can make it a whole 24 hours your body will stop begging you to eat. You'll start getting really light headed any time you stand up though.

If your goal is to lose weight without feeling like shit or leaving yourself vulnerable to gaining it all back by overeating due to starvation you probably shouldn't engage in it though.

Except that "model skinny" is NEVER skinn enough to qualify for your bullshit chubby chaser lies. To be "disgustingly skinny" the chick has to legitimately look like a meth addict with symptoms of starvation: sunken eye sockets and bad skin. A tiny fraction of models actually look that way, and they are genre picks. Not like the one in the op.

Every single time someone complains about "pancake ass" or "if I wanted to have sex with a preteen boy", I guarantee you it's a fat chick, or a poorfag who managed to lower his own standards to the point where he tells himself he wouldn't want a pretty girl even if he could get one. Stop telling girls it's ok to be a ham planet, it's bad for public morality.

Why do you automatically jump to conclusions to assume I enjoy fatties? Fatties are gross, and so are you.

Because, logically, that's what follows from your chubby chaser bullshit.

Also, I'm a guy, so it's unlikely your low standards are quite low enough to want to fuck me, but thanks for the nohomo. Not that I had asked.

What's fucked up is that in your mind there only exists two people, you, the "normal" ones, and the rest, the fatties. There is no inbetween with you, you're delusional as fuck.

Also, where did you get the nohomo stuff from? A skinny dude is just as disgusting as a skinny girl is just as disgusting as a fat girl is just as disgusting as a fat man. Though I'm very hesitant to even call you a "man" at this point, since you're obviously a tiny little bitch

Pixelate yourself.

Yeah, typical fatty chubby chaser retort. If a guy has visible abs, can sprint 100 yards without risking a heart attack, and can do at least 20 pullups without using the fatass assist machine, they're a pussy ass bitch. Because not wanting to fuck a Holstein cow, and not having a waist size twice your inseam, is "low test beta"

Maybe get gastric stapling? It worked for a lady in my department.

Abs on a skinny guy is like tits on a fat girl. Who the fuck but an overly obese can't sprint 100 yards and pulling 20 pull ups ain't worth shit if you weigh literally nothing.
Come back when you bench over 250 lbs, then we can talk as equals. Until then, you're just an angst pussy trying to prove himself better than everyone else and goes apeshit whenever someone says he really ain't worth shit.

>Abs on a skinny guy is like tits on a fat girl

No they are not you fatass, tits on a fat girl are more fat than tits

>muh flat bench
Fatass confirmed

If your shoulders aren't significantly wider than the widest part of your waist, you eat way the fuck too much.

Tits ARE fat you dumb nigger

Oh boy, another fat insult, who would've guessed

low test bitch

All I'm saying is, OP is a hambeast falseflagging as wanting to look skellt so she can bathe in the insults towards a skinny woman and misguidedly take it as approval of her obesity.

Oh boy, a fatass pretending fat is good, who would have guessed.

>Tits ARE fat you dumb nigger

Tits are glands, flesh and fat is a primary fat deposit, like the belly is for males
Fat girls tits are still mostly fat, because they're fat you dumb nigger

Doubt OP isn't already thin

>he seriously thinks that having fat on your body is unhealthy
Jesus christ, you really are delusional

No tits are fat
the glands get moved outward the more fat there is
girls with big boobs don't have larger mammary glands than girls with smaller boobs

Go ask your doctor what he thinks of that "high test" roll of lard obscuring your view of your ding dong. I promise you, he will not discourage you from trying to fix your health .

Show me an anorexic girl with tits that aren't stapled

OH WAIT! You're just a fucking retard!

>Doubt OP isn't already thin
And that's the point, OP intentionally wrote as if she's already skinny to trick this kinda "nooo you don't need to lose more weight" mentality.
I see right through it, she's a whale

I don't know, there is an obstruction, but I can barely pinch any actual fat since the bulge is just from eating a fuckton of food today
Weightlifting is pretty great

eat extremely bland high carb food, like plain potatoes.

>It's deep inside so it's ok, muh bench
diabetes.co.uk/body/visceral-fat.html
Enjoy your beetus

Buddy, if I had any large amount of visceral fat, I'd definitively know about it since I do a ton of check ups before my competitions. Hell, I'd be happy as fuck if I had visceral fat that didn't obscure my muscle definitions, it'd make posing on stage a lot easier too since it wouldn't be as exhausting. not that you would know anything about that, you probably can't even put enough stress on your muscles to generate lactic acid

Hot dog eating competitions?

Also, having a low lactic threshold is bad, you fat fuck. What's next, boasting that your resting heart rate is 120?

Kid, when you have a single muscle that weighs over 15lbs, lactic acid is produced naturally if you put enough stress on it.
Sad that you've never experienced it, or never will, since your habits will kill you off before that decision is made. Thank fuck for that, imagine having you around until you're 80
I'm off to bed, gotta build those gains! Have fun with the whole worrying about gaining 1lbs in the morning!

>kid
I'm probably old enough to be your dad. You can fix your shit later but it's going to be a lot harder, especially if you keep lying to yourself about how being able to bench your own (excessive) weight is a sign everything is fine.

No need for you to learn fancy exercise people terms like"lactic threshold", but take your doctor's advice. Not being able to see your dick is a huge red flag.

Replace food with water. Keeps you full and you'll piss the water weight out

once I get past about 3 days of not eating and just drinking water, my body and mind gets used to just eating one small meal per day for months, the weight eventually comes off.

once you go back to eating higher calories make sure your being active and do some form of exercise, so if you gain some weight you'll turn it into muscle.

Try eating a loaded gun

this

would drink a fuck load of water daily, pissed constantly but I was getting slimmer by the day. didn't feel ill or anything, actually felt healthy and great.

>no muscle

kek

Just do it faggot. Just started break and I went from eating 3 meals a day at about 2,500 calories a day to two meals at about 1500. Find other things to fill your time instead of thinking about food. Drinking black coffee also helps curb your appetite.

Also lift and run. Don't become a skeltal.

only buy food that you hate (but that's still good for you)

I hate fish and weird shit so I just kept getting seafood and strange things from the local asian supermarket until I either learned to expand my taste or starve.

So far I've lost close to 30lbs in the last 6 months

Also a former fat girl and i agree with this.

t. Obese land whale

>If you don't inhale six moon pies every hour you're fucked in the head
Daily reminder that god hates fat people

Successful b8 thread, OP! :^)

>doesn't know the difference between a namefag and a tripfag
you young faggots, I swear.

Take up Crack or Meth as a hobby.