What's the best food for freezing and reheating later...

What's the best food for freezing and reheating later? I'm kind of tired of just doing up big pots of soup and freezing them, but I'm not sure what I should try instead.

HIGH TEST
IGHH ESTT
GHHI STTE
HHIG TTES

TEST HIGH
ESTT IGHH
STTE GHHI
TTES HHIG

>abusing animals for youtube views

Abuse my ass my cat loves the snow. Don't project yourself onto animals you shut-in.

Does anyone on Veeky Forums actually cook their own food, or is it all a ruse?

i add hotsauce and melt extra cheese on my leftover (i eat some in the car) fast food when i get home

Collard greens
Smoked pulled pork
Chilli
Ragu sauces
Gumbo
Jambalaya
Red beans and rice

>not saving it all so it lasts for the whole fap session

Red Beans and Rice freeze well? Rice has been pretty iffy for me in the past.

Enchiladas
Burritos
Chili
Fried eggplant
Lasagne
Eggrolls
Quiche

I find rice freezes and reheats better when it's a little over cooked

i add a little water when i reheat it.

>tfw she will never sit on my face

Enchiladas would be perfect with my setup. That's definitely the next big batch on my list.

That cat is literally thrown through the snow wall. You can see someone in the background. At the very least that's probably unpleasant for kitty.

That's too bad, cause it would probably kill yuo.

If money isn't an issue, invest in some of those small disposable aluminum trays. You can freeze batches of four or so with the sauce. Pecfect serving for dinner then reheating leftovers for lunch the next day. They take about 40 mins at 425

Maybe i could be your face sitter tonight user

Oh god I know. That as is amazing.

Dumplings, make them, freeze them and Steam or pan fry

>10/10 American Woman

Anything stewed will do good to reheat later.

Most casserole, including dishes like lasagna.

Since no one has said curry yet, curry

What casseroles are the exception?

I like to make huge batches of meatballs and gravy then portion it out and freeze it. If you put pepers in tye gravy it gets hotter. I use pyrex storage bowls that can just go in the oven to reheat. Then cook some pasta and pour the gravy and meatballs on it. I eat this 2-3 times a week it's cheap and easy.

Also casseroles. King ranch is my favorite.

FATCOW
A
T
C
O
W

what does this even mean? I've never understood Veeky Forums memes...

>not making every meal before you eat it

Sometimes I add hamburger to my hamburger helper and some hamburger helper helper to my hamburger helper

I think it's supposed to mean that guys with high testosterone levels like thick women.

would eat ass/10

I'll add pork loin. Cook it, eat some, slice the rest. Do an IQF(individual quick freeze) by placing each slice on a sheet pan with tinfoil underneath, put loin slices on without them touching each other. This way you don't end up with a bunch of slices stuck together and having to thaw the whole thing to get 2 pieces to eat. Preheat oven, throw a couple of froze slices in(on a sheet pan). The thaw and reheat in about 5, maybe 7 minutes.

>Dumplings, make them, freeze them and Steam or pan fry
I do this OP. I buy whole pork loins, section into chinese meatballs, stuffed wontons for pot stickers, and in the moment I make a stir fry or roast that night.

I love to make a sheet tray of meatloaves. Bake meatloaf in little loaf shapes like big oblong hamburgers, glazed. Then pop into a freezer ziploc for individual dinners. If you want you can glaze them all differently, hoisin vs BBQ vs chili sauce. Meatballs work too, ovenbaked. Make them basic onions, celery bell pepper, and you can sauce them later for a mood, from italian to piquant. You can bake either in muffin cups.

Lasagna and enchilada casserole squares reheat nicely later. The trick is to chill it before cutting it and freezing the portions.

Leftover chili, picadillo, stews can stuff some pie crust dough and be baked like handpies.

That was a dumb mistake I made, and I've been trying to figure out the best material for doing this. I'll try tinfoil next time I buy meat.

Parchment paper(that really thin waxy paper) is best. I use tin foil because I always have it on hand. Tin foil is not the best and certainly not what I use at work

Chili
Bolognese sauce
Also, this I do exactly the same thing but with parchment paper. Whenever there is a deal on pork loin, I buy a few. Wrapped individually, it's really convenient for a last minute meal.

You can see the hands of the person who thru the cat!

If you're a big muscle man it feels like you're going to break tiny women, so for a fuller sexual experience you go for women with larger frames that can be more than just fragile masturbation toys being tossed about at the end of your cock.

Over time some people started interpreting this to mean fatties.

It is important to differentiate between thicc and fat, even when you like both.

unpleasant things happen in life. grow up.

You should be a lawyer. Nobody would ever have to go to jail with this flawless defense.