Food pranks!

food pranks!

Now that is hilarious! Nice one OP! It's not frosting but mustard! Haha! XD

Okay, so people take one bite, or don't even bite and just lick the icing, and then get pissed at you and throw it out. Great prank. You're certainly figuring out some wonderful ways to waste food.

It was just a prank, bro

It's easy to see that what is on the muffin things is not mustard.

I'd think you'd smell the mustard before you even had to taste it.

This. it would be better if they filled donuts with the mustard. You take a bite and get a mouthful of mustard.

>me
>take bite
>hey this isn't a hot dog?
>why is there mustard on it?
>you big food joker!

>scared ya!

>being triggered this hard by a prank thread

PMS spotted

>wasting food meme
autism

I used to put perishables in the highest shelf of my friends little brother's bedroom closet. I think it was cream of mushroom soup one time and cheese cake another.

Easy way to ruin a bike. My older cousin did this to my bike when I was very young. Thanks to the friction of the rod stabbing into the dog combined with the heat of the sun I caught metal shrapnel in my legs when the dog exploded. If he weren't family I'd of sued him for the damages. Only play this prank on someone you know unless you want to end up in prison.

>dog exploded

are you really trying to tell me that the force of a hot dog bursting burst a metal tube

also
>I'd of

I used to shoot potatoes at a nearby baseball field with one of those homemade spud guns

Put Sriracha inside of a red food coloring bottle

Anybody have the picture of the Veeky Forums meet up where someone brought semen desserts? Can't remember if it as Veeky Forums or /k/.

Replace oreo filling with horseradish

When baking a cake use cyanide instead of sugar

Lulz will be had!

It obviously wasn't semen. Which is stupid, because even if he wasn't really going to do it he could have used real semen for the photo.

>when the dog exploded

>getting trolled inna """troll thread"""
>wheiew m'lad-y

tell your group of pals that you are bringing over the pizza, but you actually bring this!

No way man, that's too cruel

I'd literally open my anus to whoever brought that over

prank your friend by destroying what he loves most

It was actually condensed milk with a shooped dick.

No. That's awful.

That's a good deal. Where do you live?

what does this look like on the inside? i am having horrific thoughts about more layers of pineapple in there.

it was p obviously condensed milk

>flour
>sugar
>butter
>mustard
"food"

Waco, I'm a girl btw ;^)

ugh... cookies with black pepper?

Alright but wouldn't a small bit of mustard go well on one of those ham and egg breakfast muffins?
Maybe swap the ham for bologna?

I know someone with a mustard phobia (yes, a PHOBIA) and he would probably murder you if you gave him one of those

whenever i see weirdo phobias like this i always assume they are bullshit.

but then i remembered i have a phobia of leaving the hose and talking to human girls

Pretty sure its either mixed with sugar or they actually used actual frosting and its not even real and is just for le epic facebook shares~~

>leaving the hose

>sad-deflated-balloon-obama-supporters

>whenever i see weirdo phobias like this i always assume they are bullshit
They often are just people playing it up for drama. Afraid of mustard? Bullshit.

You mean 'ho's.

>muffing things

You, sir, are a muffing things

P.S.
Enjoy your double "sevens" you fine gentleman.

It'd taste alright.

lewd