Ask a guy who lost 4 stone in just under 2 months eating nothing but apples anything. (16 stone to 12)

Ask a guy who lost 4 stone in just under 2 months eating nothing but apples anything. (16 stone to 12)

Other urls found in this thread:

moviepilot.com/posts/3555508
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lose more weight

Did you have to go to the hospital? How would you rate the overall experience?

Do you have any idea where you left said stones? Did you check under your bed?

Do you still like apples?

>calories in calories out
Brilliant fucking deduction, nobody ever knew about this before

Na, hit my goal

Nope, it wasn't so bad. I felt fairly drained a lot of the time but I got so used to it that it stopped bothering me. The weight was falling off.

Under your mom's bed

Yes, except granny smiths. Mainly because I ate so many of those at first that I can't bear the thought of more. But that'll pass I imagine.

Nice comment

>brits measure weight in stones, money in pounds, speed in miles per hour and gas in litres

jesus christ

They measure it in stone when they're obese so they wouldn't feel so bad about the numbers.

Not

>How d'ya like them Apples?

user, I am dissapoint

Kidney stones?

How're you going to keep the weight off since you lost it with a diet you can't sustain?

Actually I don't know how we measure gas, but probably in kilograms. Can't measure it in litres because the volume can change, retard.

Do you consider yourself an authority on weight loss now? Is that why you made this thread?

who the fuck weighs themselves in stones? are you a caveman?

Litres is the correct measurement for all liquids though, that's a good thing.

Do you work for Power Sauce?

Really? So the price at a gas (petrol) station for you guys is represented as price per kilogram? When looking at buying a car, is fuel consumption measured in kilograms burned per kilometre traveled?

No? It's all in litres? Of course it fucking is you retard.

Okay mate, first learn the difference between gas and petrol. Petrol is a fuel source used in cars, gas is a state of matter or if used on its own, it refers to natural gas. Petrol is measured in litres.

whats it like

to lose so much lean mass

you were probably so weak from the start you probably didnt notice the loss of lean mass

Just like americans use lbs when talking about lifting weights so they can feel better about the bigger numbers they lift!

I just dropped a few brown stones. But man did they feel like boulders...

>Can't measure it in litres because the volume can change, retard.
Fucking what? Liquids are incompressible. How the fuck else are you supposed to measure it?

Hows that diabetes coming along?
May as well of just ate spoonfuls of sugar for 2 months.

You lose lean and fat on such a strict diet. Training/stretching just minimises loses and heavy stuff would be more damaging than good.

>He doesn't know how diabetes works

considering i have T1 diabetes. I'd say yes. Yes i do know how it works.

>has T1DM
>thinks T2DM is the same

Requesting obligatory PowerSauce imagery

OP here, sorry friends. Been watching Viking with some buddies.

Nope

I've been eating pretty average healthy food (meat and veg, salad, fish, couscous, fruit etc) since I hit my goal, not getting any cravings so it's all good. I'm not one to undo my work.

Absolutely.

People who have scales that say 'x stone x lbs'

No

I lost a far more noticeable amount of fat than I did mass, and I was skinnyfat so it's a massive improvement anyway with the belly fat gone

If I die, I die.

>Gas is a liquid

semi related greentext story

>go to notoriously hippy college in the mountains
>on bus with weird sketchy kid
>starts talking about how he is fasting
>only eats spoonfuls of honey when he feels weak and drinks water
>creepy as fuck
>couple weeks later
>read about local murder
>creepy bus kid killed an "older man who was housing him"

i would never trust a man who only ate apples for two months

I didn't know eating just apples would make you so clumsy and forgetful. Have you tried looking for your stones in the last place you saw them, or in your driveway? 🤔

This joke didn't work when someone else tried.

>who lost 4 stone

Not stone(s).

You're welcome.

>saturated vapor

How much/many apples did you eat daily?

Kek

Usually up to 2 bags, which was 20 apples. They only cost £1 for a bag so I also saved up a shit ton of money doing it.

Gasoline, you limey fuck.

didnt u get hungry?

Petrol is short for petroleum. There are probably more things made from petroleum on this planet than there are gases on it. Couldn't be a more vague, useless name for gasoline.

None of the silly words you fucks use make any sense.

That's a lot of sugar

Are you lying? I kinda want to try this

but is your skin super saggy now from losing it so fast? thats my biggest fear when doing these fast diets. whats the point in losing the pounds when you look like a mom of two kids afterwards

Na, it isn't in the slightest. Willing to take a pic of my stomach if you want, it's not completely slim yet but it's way out of chubby territory.

Nope, i'm not.

It is, although no more than people devour through coke daily.

Mostly no, because I got so used to the feeling. Although I went through short but intense phases of hunger occasionally, then it was just a matter of willpower until they stopped. Wasn't so bad.

Stone?
Stop using medieval measurements.

I'll use medieval measurements for as long as Argos sells medieval digital scales you cheeky cunt.

I wanted to say Christian Bale did the same in preparation for The Machinist, but it seems like he ate a can of tuna too every day.

moviepilot.com/posts/3555508

how many apples did you eat per day, literally anything else on the side? Did you exercise?

I bought bags of 10 small apples, the amount I ate in a day depended on how hungry I was feeling. I ate only when I got hungry, which wasn't all that much. It's just that when it did come it could be a bit intense. The most I ate was 2 bags on a few days, usually around 10 though.

I also drank a shit ton of black coffee and my job involves a fair bit of lifting so i'd say that counts as passive exercise. I think it also helped reduce loss of mass, since my arms didn't get considerably smaller.

Good movie, disappointing ending.

Cool, I actually had a kinda similar diet but I ended up eating mostly oranges, apples, and barley with lots of tea. Same principle I suppose

yes please post the picture!