How far are you willing to walk for food? Ten minutes tops here. I don't know what's worse...

How far are you willing to walk for food? Ten minutes tops here. I don't know what's worse, being so fat you'd walk a mile for food or being so lazy you'd rather not eat.

>not being a constant shut in that pays a tiny negro to do the groceries.
Hopefully this is a joke

I've walked 1.5m to a food place once, but that was to enjoy a nice day and I had nothing else going on. There's lots of options around me, so on the rare occasion I do eat out I usually walk unless it's 100F+ outside.

Walking is nice.

>How far are you willing to walk for food?
>Ten minutes tops here.

Curious, but where do you live exactly?

I'd walk for an hour for food. Not because I'm fat - I'm not - but I may as well. If I'm up for it, I'll absolutely walk someplace for food rather than drive. You get a mild workout and then you get food. Why not?

>1.5m
is the food place borderline blocking your door?

miles not minutes

or meters

m means meters.
If you're going to use miles just use meters.

>having a negro touch your groceries

Wh-why boner???

Wait are you actually retarded? You're calling people who will walk for food fat, I think that's the opposite.

>How far are you willing to walk for food?
well i don't have a car so

as far as i have to

10 is the most i've ever needed to walk. even then, that's for a grocery store. there's always been a closer convenience store.

ah, i guess it was about 20 minutes when i lived with my parents, but did that too.

>I don't know what's worse, being so fat you'd walk a mile

Fat people will drive their car from the garage to the curb to pick up their mail, they're not walking anywhere near a mile.

10 minutes. There's a grocery store right down the street where I live. Ironically, the convince store is even further out. I tend to just walk out and buy groceries and it discourages me to buy sodas, since they're heavy.

I would walk to the ends of the Earth if need be.

I've walked a few miles for groceries before, carried them back too.

I walked 3 miles to a buffet and another 3 miles back once. Actually it wasn't once, I've done it about 7 times.

I love buffets. Not even American

I live 15 miles from the nearest restaurant. I'll drive my truck, thanks.

what alternative do I have? I'm not rich.

Up to 40 minutes, but only when it's not raining.
I already have to walk 15 minutes to get to the supermarket.

>not cycling everywear
Whats the matter, could afford the £999,999?

I usually walk about 10 minutes to the nearest food selling places.

I sometimes walk about an hour to the opposite end of town for food (and then another hour to get back home), though that's usually on a nightwalk to the only store in town open 24/7, so I'm not going out solely for food on those occasions.