Is Veeky Forums a board for snobs, or do you enjoy some casual home food?

Is Veeky Forums a board for snobs, or do you enjoy some casual home food?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/cadbortion-loss-edits
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I enjoy fast food desu

Casual home food is my preference. I call it "working class" food. Burgers, hot dogs, chili, fried chicken, barbecue, etc. That's the American version, anyways.

Hey, there's some non-shit chains out there.

"Throw some ingredients into a pot/pan/piece of bread/etc and let that shit simmer" seems to be popular around the world.

There's hardly any snobs on Veeky Forums. Mostly just crossposters shitposting about fast food, and a handful of home cookers.

Veeky Forums is a board for trolls

That's a big claim.

For you

now look again at the OP image

God fucking damn it

How can anybody enjoy the taste of the meat if it's cooked anywhere past rare?

Fuck me

holy fuck, I'm mad

>eating food you made yourself
Fucking casuals need to leave food preparation to restaurants and take out chinese places

I like homefood a lot.

I enjoy homestyle food and diner fare more than fine dining. The latter is good, but costs like 5 times as much, so maybe I'm just cheap.

Hell, I like taking shitty steak and baked potato home to make hash than getting some dry aged steak with duck fried potaotes with truffle. Guess like everything in life, it's hit and miss, but this is a thread for generalizing anyway.

absolutely disgusting

I like mixing together leftovers meat+veggies with noodles, pesto and herbs

>Pre shredded cheese

Literally shit, only trailer trash eats that garbage

dumb and dumber

>Oh! Cheese
>Lemme shred it
>No! Now it will taste totally different

That's how fucking stupid you sound.

I like beer and burgers. I'll eat grilled up hotdogs on trips to the beach. A PB&J is fine for an odd lunch. A few times per month I'll have Frosted Mini-Wheats. I love good surf and turf, duck a l'orange, fois gras, caviar, but I'm not a dip shit who refuses to enjoy a damn burger and fries.

Wow, you really are stupid.

rustic af, would devour

Niiiiice come back! Wow!

look at the ingredients on your shredded cheese

notice how it has more than one word?

Let's just stop all board activity while I enroll in school and learn how to read. Sheesh, you expect too much out of people.

it's a board for americans to talk about burgers and other fast food. maybe 10% are yuros who think cooking makes them sophisticated.

>americans to talk about burgers and other fast food
Completely untrue. I cook, bbq and grill all day, erry day. I grilled these babies up yesterday at the beach.

loss is the worst meme i've ever seen in Veeky Forums.

>implying a false dichotomy

This a board of fast food and shit posters, and jack and Ramsey. I dont know why i bother honestly

Kinda seems that way now days all i try to cook is everyone common food but from scratch im hoping to get to the level of making my own pasta. But i guess cooking is kinda snobby cause it takes time n effort most just order

Just do what I do,switch to a board that's actually good most of the time and only drop by Veeky Forums every 6 months to confirm it's still shit

user,making Pasta is piss easy,it's literally 100 gr of semolina per egg,make a dough,let it rest for an hour and then roll/press/cut pasta

I fucking hate memes this spicy

What boards even good now? Po i and ic are probably the only good ones left.

Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums are pretty nice,but that's about it.
/Veeky Forums can be fun too

Thanks user

>using a teflon pan

Why would you ever do this?

I don't get it.

This is a stupid joke.

Please explain.

>Is Veeky Forums a board for snobs
Did you look at the catalog?

It's a shitty meme from /v/.

Oh, I stopped being underage a while ago so I don't use /v/ anymore.

Hate to break it to you but I haven't been on /v/ in 8 years and I still recognize that shit so unless you are in your 30's you are a lying faggot.

I am 21, I stopped using /v/ in 2012 when I hit 18 and I haven't even looked at that awful place since.

Sorry I'm not up to date with your memes.

anti-teflon fags are worse than footfags

>stopped using /v/ in 2012
>doesn't recognize LOSS

You're just digging yourself deeper newfag.

I don't recognize it.

This picture doesn't ring a bell then?

Oh, now I get it.

Wow, what a shit joke.

>Wow, what a shit joke.

Thats why everybody else was pissed off and you looked like a massive dumbass for not recognizing the most spammed thing on /v/ for the past 8 years.

How the fuck was I supposed to recognize that in the cheese?

>I stopped using /v/ in 2012 when I hit 18
>STOPPED
I always knew /v/ was full of underaged b&, but it's nice to see it confirmed

You and I both know he is still underage and trying way to hard to fit in.

Can you keep the /v/ bantz to /v/ pls

Because the cheese is in the form of a traditional subtle loss edit and when it was pointed out everybody besides you smacked their heads like a retard for not noticing it. Except you. You decided to ask about it and when you heard it was /v/ you had to expose your newfaggyness by making a remark about how you haven't browsed /v/ in ages so you wouldn't recognize it not realizing it was an ancient meme.

And yet I realized immediately after you posted the comic. If I didn't know what it was, I wouldn't have recognized it at all.
That's not true.

>what is braising?

Wowsers. You're pretty invested in degenerate culture, aren't you?

I've just been on this god forsaken website for far far too long.

Good job not responding to my response, autist.
Now I know I was right.

>go to /v/
>start a battlestations thread
>look at all the kids bedrooms that get posted

>Is Veeky Forums a board for snobs, or do you enjoy some casual home food?
>Veeky Forums a board for snobs

More like mouth-breathers obsessed with fast food and the need to make homemade Pringles to trick their parents

Pic very related

Fuck everything

after 7 years the coating starts to get fucky(the coating has scratches) i didnt want temporary pans i wanted pans

whoa this is some next level shit holy moly

here I'll actually help you out

knowyourmeme.com/memes/cadbortion-loss-edits

It's /v/ making fun of an overly dramatic episode of a bad webcomic about vidya

>memeing this hard
you need a break

adults dont have time to waste on vidya like kids

people basically fall off the face of the internet when they graduate college unless they are NEETs like me

OH SHIT

I've never been on /v/ because it's fucking cancer. Haven't seen this shit meme except when it spread to other boards in the last month or so.

2005 here

That's a lie.

In 2005 you were probably in preschool.

this board is anonymous, there's no point lying m8

dammit.

>dumbass for not being on /v/
wut

you are the cancer that killed /b/

underage b& newfags