>You go to a fancy restaurant
>The head chef is a famous food critic
>They have a really good burger
>You decide to order that
>Ask for it well to well done
>This is what you get

What would you do?

>what would you do

Not order it well done in the first place.

send it back.

if he wasn't willing to serve a well done i should have been informed but there is no way in hell he can look me in the eyes and tell me this is well done.

Sounds like he saved you from yourself.

>Rare is the only way to can enjoy the actual taste of the meat

This.

Are you drunk?

wut?

yell "IT'S FUCKING RAW!!!" and demand my money back while lecturing the waiter on the dangers of e. coli infections

YOU CROSS CONTAMINATED MY LETTUCE! FUCKIN A!

Jack pls go

Go vegan and never eat at a restaurant ever again.

That bun. What kind of bread is that? I wanna butt fuck that bun. It looks like the best bread for a burger... was it good op?

As for that meat, the burger as a whole, I'd be enraged but do my best to eat it.. I wouldn't be concerned what some pompous food critic chef thinks if my qualifications for a burger. Send it back if you don't like it

Why would anyone think this kind of shitposting is amusing?

Btw OP I've seen you try to spam you're dumbass umami burger pic in different threads, give up

Thank him for saving your burger.

Thank Jack for the burger and send a tip to the kitchen for him.

who would eat a burger so goddamn rare

Who would go to a "fancy" restaurant and eat a burger, except maybe for lunch? Also I can't imagine anyone serving this in an upper end place, which can presumably handle cooking protein to order. Even a conscientious objector to over cooked meat wouldn't serve this

I'd be more worried that the critic decided to serve a burger on a bun. That's the most mainstream thing I know, since most bad meat goes into making burgers industry compensates the taste by serving it on a bun. A critic should know better.

Also cooking minced meat as 'rare' is dangerous. It's okay if its in a cut of meat because you only need to singe the outside to eradicate the parasites, but in mince where it's all mixed, there's a chance of worms.

It's only dangerous if you buy minced meat, not if you mince it yourself

go home
maybe stop at McDs for some nuggers

You never know, store bought meat is store bought meat. And if it's cheap, well, think where it came from...

What I'm trying to say is that you can't see parasites with your eyes. You can never be too careful.

Do they not have dedicated butchers in America? Places with trusted suppliers? I don't get the levels of paranoia around meat on Veeky Forums. You all act as if meat is typically fished out of a shit-filled gutter before being sold

I'm not American, and I sometimes buy meat from local butchers (they can tell me where the meat comes from straight), but it's too much bother.

As long as meat is cooked the correct way and precautions have been taken to ensure consumption is non harmful it's ok. I've always been told that the next best thing you can do to an animal that has been slaughtered, wherever that may be, is to eat it. To just leave cheap meat in the fridge is kind of a sin to me at least. I'm not a Peta (English equivalent?) activist in the least.

Send it back, obviously his chef-assistant made the burger because there is no substitution for well to well done. There is no special exception, even for the master chef.

Things that don't happen.
How fucking old are you?

send it back you fucking pushover.

>this amount of meme
Steak I get. I love rare steak
BUT FUCKING GROUND BEEF HAMBURGER MEAT IS LITERALLY FUCKING INHUMAN, YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE SWINE

>going to a fancy restaurant in the first place
It's all a big lie, yeah you taste a lot of techniques, but that's just it. Stick to the tradicional, the flavour is the best.

Some mass-produced hamburger meat is indeed shite.

But not all hamburgers are made from that cheap shit. I make mine by grinding meat fresh right before I cook them. What's the problem with that?

I'd wonder why a chef either intentionally cooked the burger not well-done, or wonder why it wasn't cooked correctly. I'd send it back, then I'd relax and enjoy a drink while I waited for the correct burger to arrive.

I don't eat well done burgers, though. I don't mind medium rare, cause I enjoy the taste of beef. Anyone else taste raw meat when they're seasoning it for burgers, meatloaf, meatballs, etc?

some day some fucking "chef" will put a living cow in your table and tell you it's great.
Most niggers here will tell you only real men eat a living cow
>but user I eat op's mom on daily basis

I mean eating any form of uncooked ground beef is disgusting. I don't care what the fuck it is or how its made, when its all tender and fatty like ground beef, it is a fucking taboo against humanity to eat it as pink as OP's pic.

It's not unheard of. I mean cultures around the world do eat live creatures don't they? And if you do partake in that culture you wouldn't refuse a live meal, just because you feel for the animal, you would eat it just so you can prove you're not a girl.

some cultures make you eat testicles, would you do it?
I don't feel for the animal.. alright I do but still..

I agree that by itself ground/chopped beef is a bit "pasty" in texture. However in a burger that ought to be offset by the strongly seared sides of the patty. The contrast between the crisp exterior and the tender interior is amazing.

Other dishes like tartare are usually served with something crispy like toast points to offset the texture in a similar way.