He doesnt eat his steak blue rare

>He doesnt eat his steak blue rare

Its ok anons, just accept you'll never be a real man

Too gooey in the middle. Rare to mid-rare has the best texture. And fuck the haters, nothing wrong with a dab of A1 or 57 sauce.

>They eat there hamburgers medium dry

You'll never enjoy the taste of a real burger

I like my steak blue rare and I'm not a man, czech m8

I just gagged a little.

their*

fresh roadkill

Don't expect shitposters to be smart enough to know proper grammar

I accidentally undercooked part of a steak a week ago, because part of it was too far away from the flame of the broiler. I was trying to do 3.5 minutes on each side.

Some of the center was basically raw, as in the pic. It wasn't bad, but it's better medium or medium-rare.

Women think that shit is gross

No

the only stake i like that rare is tenderloin. i'm starting to order my stakes medium or medium well.

I don't get rare burgers. Always medium for me. It's not a steak. A rare burger is just mushy as fuck. Mushy lukewarm meat. Nah.

Blue Rare is as much of a waste as Well Done. It's not hot enough to start the proteins breaking down and get the juices flowing.

>anyone else a REAL MAN such as myself? I like BLUE RARE steak and neat vodka and I use a double edged razor blade to shave because MAN MAN MAN MANLY did I tell you how manly I am? I read the art of manliness at least three times a day between mowing my lawn with a push mower because that's manly, technology is not manly and eating my manly foods like steak and bacon which are manly such as myself which I use to fuel my hobbies like tying knots, mowing lawns (with my push mower because that's manly) and shitposting on imageboards to tell people how they are not as manly as me for I am a manly masculine perfect example of a man who acts manly and masculine like a true man

btw I use a push mower

>literally 2016
>steak doneness b8 threads
Come on you guys.

>blue rare
enjoy your e-coli

Does that thing come in vegan flavors?

in every restaurant i've ever worked in, any blue-rare steak orders i've experienced always come from the most try-hard of try-hard faggots

read this post with now you're a man playing
10/10

Probably how you perceived them because of the order, rather than the other way around.
I just like the taste. I prefer rare tho, but I see the appeal

Where do people get the stupid idea that raw beef gives you food poisoning... French people have two dishes called "carpaccio de boeuf" and "boeuf tartare" which they eat quite often which are completely raw, not cooked at all. I've tried both and never gotten sick.

>not going out to the country to kill and eat a cow raw straight from the pasture with your bare hands

A fucking sissy boy is what you are.

What's the point of not cooking the food? At some point you could just as well just shank that shit with a knife and start eating it as it lays on the ground bleeding and twitching.

Would eat, as long as it's warm in the middle.

>blue rare
The phrase is "blue" not "blue rare" you millennial fuckwit.

Rip user

it's blue rare. blue is raw.

steak discussion aside, I really liked the NSFW thread, why don't we just do that instead of discussing food?

Assuming it's a good steak, it will taste better and have a more pleasant texture if it's not cooked all the way through.

>>just as well shank that shit
But that would miss out on the malliard reaction created on the surface by searing the meat.

>Assuming it's a good steak, it will taste better and have a more pleasant texture if it's not cooked all the way through.
That's what people who buy shitty steaks have to do to palate horrible tough cuts not mean for the cooking preparation they can't afford. It doesn't mean it's safe nor better to eat a rare steak. It's ignorance.

>too afraid to actually cook it
>jjust let it sizzle for a second and then gulp down roughly hacked of chunks of jelly

What sort of a man cant handle his fire

No, fuckwit.
Raw is raw.

Why don't you go out and buy some raw hamburger meat and eat that then

beacause a massive portion of ground meat will have touched the air and then rested, that's how you die. if you dont grind it only the outer layer will have touched air, which is a lot smaller, and even then seared on a blues steak

SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
When is this steak meme gonna end?

Medium Rare is the preferred cooking because it allows the fat to render into the muscle fiber you faggot.

I like blue rare, only when the steak has been marinaded for a few days.
Other wise its gotta have bread to soak up the juices.

>soak up the juices

Why aren't you resting your steaks before you eat them?

Le someone here knows how to start a good old shitposting thread.

This.
Blue is edible, but it's just too chewy, it's a little off putting. Medium rare is the perfect balance.

>stake
I know you're doing it on purpose, but still. Stop it.

>"""He""" kills his food before eating it

Unless you know the cut of meat, I would eat anything less than medium well from a super market. You don't know the cow or the butchery.

Amerifat womyn

oh dear another steak meme thread?

Those animals are dangerous as hell

Cause im talking about real unprocessed beef that isn't grinded and squished into a patty...

That steak wasn't cooked in a hot enough pan. Look at that shit ring around it, disgusting.

women are abhorrent creatures with invalid opinions.

you realize ground meat needs to be cooked all the way through to be considered safe, right? Only red meat cuts can be rare.