Isn't there a LINK conference coming up? I swear I remember reading something about this before

Isn't there a LINK conference coming up? I swear I remember reading something about this before

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinsuperconference.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=kW27zYIxZhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yep it starts tomorrow

not chainlink specifically, but sergey will be speaking.

link for you lazyfags
bitcoinsuperconference.com/

>bitcoinsuperconference.com/
Ummmmm

Sergey is actually a speaker? Fuck, what is going on?

Shit this is tomorrow, what does it mean for chainlink? Sergey hasnt said anything in a year

LinkedChains is only 4 months old you pea brained pajeet.

will we dump after conference?

I haven't been accumulating lately, does this mean it will moon with a final release? What stage are we even in at this point

you obviously haven't been following very closely

here's a tech talk from november
youtube.com/watch?v=kW27zYIxZhY

fud be damned, LINK is going to the moon

die, pajeet. die.

>kek
Why is he so fucking fat and underdressed?

>bitcoinsuperconference.com/
What day is he speaking?

nope, there's no reason for it to dump
it'll either moon or do nothing

Not excited for this one, desu. Conference looks pretty shitty. The guy before Sergey is literally just shilling an ICO for 15 minutes. Way more excited for SXSW.

can someone photoshop this with sergey and sminem's faces?
and take out the text

He's speaking for 25 minutes at the very end of the conference. It's nothing

>on biz
>doesn't know about the conference
nice try pajeet

sunday is a shit conference he will be at, speaking in a side stage about non CL related BS and making sure to use all the current buzz words, literally third from last to close out the snooze fest. Expect a dump on Mon. back down to $.35

can someone please post that video that shows sergey drunk and punching a reporter?!

Don't worry. He's been working out for the bitcoin superconference. And this time there will be no clothes.

>he still hasnt sold

He actually got move to speak third from last on Sunday, the last day. This could either be good in that generally people only remember speakers toward the beginning and end of things like this, or it could be bad because people may have left the conference by then.

bad. 25 minutes. End of shitty conference. did u see the list of speakers? this conference about as exciting as the funfair booth.