Have any of you ever attempted to scrambled eggs in the microwave? Can it be done?

Have any of you ever attempted to scrambled eggs in the microwave? Can it be done?

If so how, do you stop the microwave in intervals of 10 seconds and mix it, or what?

Be careful that you wait a few seconds before opening the door as to let the radiation dissipate

I do it often.
One minute on high, beat, one minute on high, eat.

What's the point? You can scramble up some huevos on the stovetop in no time at all.

You can just blast them for a minute straight

Is that true?

What are hoevos?

No, he's memeing on you. How could you let this happen?

Yes. It causes cancer. Its one of many different ways the government controls the population

I did it a few times mixed with sharp cheddar and sausage all mixed into a coffee mug

the texture is fucking disgusting since it doesnt heat evenly. part of it is soft and part of it is like rubber.

I wish I was m8. Its why the seals in microwaves have to be perfect. If they're not, bad shit happens

I'm Canadian so we are always clubbing our seals.

Yes, it's really fucking easy

>Have any of you ever attempted to scrambled eggs in the microwave?
Yes.
>Can it be done?
Yes.
>If so how, do you stop the microwave in intervals of 10 seconds and mix it, or what?
Yes.

Is it safe to eat 4 eggs in one meal?

Are older microwave models preferable to the newer ones? I find that things built a few decades ago are much more reliable than shit built now, from tv's to refrigerators. I have a microwave from the 80's. Since shit lasts longer from back then does that also mean it safer?

>not 8 eggs
COME ON

No kidding. Who is this person, Shirley Temple?

Yes.

Got salmonella.

Just cook it the "right" way

I wish you could somehow cook eggs in the toaster.

You could always play make-believe. Works for me.

Huevos means eggs, cabron.

Carbon eggs?

Hard to say with an old microwave but old things in general definitely seem to be more reliable. I have a 50 year old fridge that's cold af.... never skipped a beat.

The seals on an old microwave might be shit though it depends on many factors.

Are there any other type, joto?

How many factors are we talking about?

/thread

>eggs in the microwave
>it takes 2 minutes to cook them on the stove and taste 1000x better

tastes shit... scrambling in a pan is way better and more tasty...

Old microwaves from the 80's are likely to be longer lasting than those you buy today but safety has improved significantly, if you care about radiation buy a modern unit.

So huesvos are burnt eggs?

Yeah, 2 mins inc microwave, whisk, 2 more mins works fine

I hope you keep a safe distance when its running. Perhaps buying a new one wouldn't be such a terrible idea. They only cost about a hundred bucks a pop these days - unlike back in the 80s.

>huesvos
I am unfamiliar with huesvos. Sorry.

Google?

I think you're replying to the wrong guy, I was giving the safety advice. The microwave in my house is about a 2010 vintage

okay, this is how it's done

take a small bowl and whisk 3 eggs in it
dash of milk if you like
wrap bowl in aluminum foil
place in microwave for 2 minutes
on HIGH
let set for 1 minute
open and serve
whallah!

"Google" doesn't even resemble "huesvos." Get your eyes checked.

Wow, just tried this. Perfect eggs, thanks bro you should be a chef!

>no icecube to cooldown the frying oil

Would still eat but you can do better.

But why, eggs on the stove to a Michelin standard take seconds

samefagging this hard.

Im surprised that conversation below went so long considering the bs in it

Fuck those traitorous turds at Michelin. The only standard they behold is hypocrisy and a firm stab in the back.

Well pan, eggs, butter, heat, mix, cream fraish takes about a minute and makes the best eggs ever. Perhaps add some thyme but i think its unnecessary

Can i ask why??? Takes no tme to cook eggs on a stove... i kinda dont like eggs but really like 2 - 3mins in a hot pan

It takes too much effort in the breaking of the eggs and the heating of the stove and standing there pushing the eggs around. I eat about 9 eggs when I eat them so it takes longer to cook.

also I don't like doing all the dishes.

No, my dad died one time from doing that.

>quicker to microwave 9 eggs than dump them in a pan