I made 1.3 million $ in the past 5 months and I'm depressed as fuck. Money does not give you happiness...

I made 1.3 million $ in the past 5 months and I'm depressed as fuck. Money does not give you happiness. Money makes you jaded. I never felt more like a worthless piece of shit. We don't deserve this money, we contribute nothing to the world.

give it to me then

I've often thought about how I would actually feel once I make it, in such an easy way with minimal effort. I think I need to plan on how I will use crypto gains to make the world a better place.

flush yourself down the toilet.

yo i wanna know what it feels like to be a piece of shit

1NyR176ZoSC44gLRvDz6Ba235wYpoECEfr

youth is wasted on the young and riches are wasted on the mentally ill

>t. jelly

I made 1.1 million and my life is fucking great. kill yourself faggot. I'm quitting work next month and moving to japan with wife and kid to buy up some houses then off to idaho to retire and spend my days raising my son properly.

My brother studied years to get his dream job. Now he makes 3k euro a month. I made 30k today sitting in my underwear. This is ridiculous.

give me some?

Op has never been more blissful than he is now. Brag post

Give me some of your sadness OP
1N8rmyuajpA6NYMPtWRcSGX3y7PZ6kPbdN

can i have 0.06 btc

btw, not larp. don't care if you believe me or not but falling for the depression jew just shows how weak of a human you are.

Nice larp gaiz

Money is great if you were already happy with your life, but it doesn't suddenly turn a shit life into a great life. What goes does money do if you're a pathetic loner?

>t.brainlet

Stop watching charts, set some long term trades up and go do something.

Snowboarding/Ski'ing
Learn to sail a boat
Traveling

Ffs when you have money so many options open up.

Why Idaho , what a fuckin random place. Nothing to do there, lots of nature which is cool I suppose. Explain yourself

You need to go on a low money diet, get by on 3.50 a day mofo, drink a beer and smoke some bogies outside in the fresh air, take a walk or some gay regular shit like that

You must come from a stable home without money issues. I'm happy as fuck over my paltry crypto gains

Liar. How the fuck do you make 30k in a day unless you just sold all your coins and are in fiat now

To grow his own potatoes dumbass. He will never have to buy food again

Well what did you expect faggot? You only got rich because of luck; if your gainz are actually results of your labor or intellectual capability you would feel way more fulfilled. Just kys

I haven't socialized in 4 years. I look like Vitalik. The world is a scary fucking place to me.

When I was a poorfag at least I HAD to to outside to earn money. Now I have enough to live in the comfort of neetdom for the rest of my life, and that's scary as fuck. I don't want this.

1.3m isn't that much, you need to get at least 10m, preferably 100. We have another year or two of this bubble, you should be trying to make as much as you can.

Yo douche, check my shit
Walk to the store and buy some shit, go around and bullshit when you can

>We don't deserve this money, we contribute nothing to the world.
then fucking change this fact for fucks sake
fuck
realize what a chance you've got

kill yourself

Get a job you like doing just to be outside with people

For years my heart inquired of me
Where Jamshid's sacred cup might be,
And what was in its own possession
It asked from strangers, constantly;
Begging the pearl that's slipped its shell
From lost souls wandering by the sea.

Last night I took my troubles to
The Magian sage whose keen eyes see
A hundred answers in the wine
Whose cup he, laughing, showed to me.
I questioned him, "When was this cup
That shows the world's reality

Handed to you?" He said, "The day
Heaven's vault of lapis lazuli
Was raised, and marvelous things took place
By Intellect's divine decree,
And Moses' miracles were made
And Sameri's apostasy."

He added then, "That friend they hanged
High on the looming gallows tree—
His sin was that he spoke of things
Which should be pondered secretly,
The page of truth his heart enclosed
Was annotated publicly.

But if the Holy Ghost once more
Should lend his aid to us we'd see
Others perform what Jesus did—
Since in his heartsick anguish he
Was unaware that God was there
And called His name out ceaselessly."

I asked him next, "And beauties' curls
That tumble down so sinuously,
What is their meaning? Whence do they come?"
"Hafez," the sage replied to me,
"It's your distracted, lovelorn heart
That asks these questions constantly."

Then can you share a little tiny bit? 1 eth would really help me getting started.
0xE0972Cf422BD49eA16FC2bD453F685f893ee6A0a

going back home to be closer to family. Plus housing is cheap as fuck there and can buy enough acreage for a farm and still get some rental properties. It's always been a haven for rich white faggots fleeing california and california is only becoming a shittier place.

I know. I actively trade so I do expect to get at least 3 to 5 mil more this year. But it wouldn't change anything

Can I have some help money? I got layed off a few weeks ago and now I have surgery coming up and I won't have enough for rent and food for the following month after. If not that's fine just thought I'd ask, if I could give any advice it would be to move to a warm place maybe something like Cali and take advantage of the outdoors, go hiking, eat mushrooms, stuff like that.

FWIW, California has its own influx of rich white faggots. especially LA.

then go out you dumb fuck. search a hobby you actually enjoy, climbing, golf, karate, writing, doesnt matter. you have to do something what matters to you. if you have no meaning in your life, then your life is meaningless. do something what matters to you. retard.

start a youtube channel. does any creative domain compel you?

I hate this meme, depressed people will be depressed no matter what

if I had a million I'd be pretty happy, I'm not a total poorfag and my needs are met for the most part but my number 1 concern is sustainability

Same here user. I’m just 18 and I turned 2k of initial investment into 200k. Not millions but it’s a shitload of money in my yuropoor country. My parents make $600 a month working like crazy. I don’t deserve this money and it didn’t make my sad shitty life any better. They are right when they say money doesn’t buy you happiness.

I was a depressed person though. I spent 5 years being homeless and hating life and spent another 7 years playing poker and selling drugs to get by. I took every single anti depressant under the sun until i realized nothing outside of myself is going to fix me.

Funny. LA fag here..i live in the rich part with my parents tho. No spics or nigs here. Instead Jews....

wah if not larp

I know what you mean OP badly. I've always felt like I've done nothing with my life and suddenly playing with crypto and getting a little bit ;it feels like I'm cheating.

None of my friends think it's impressive too, which is probably the core of the issue. I feel like shit...

Here's my bitcoin wallet, if you feel like sending any my way, I can donate it to a charity inmind. Kinda helps me

1HZvNCuoQjyQKTjWpFodmQCJc3U5dSudVg

That's my fucking problem. I've been depressed for as long as I can remember, and I thought having money would at least give me some happiness and encourage me to do something interesting with my life. Now I only want MORE money and I haven't actually spent a dollar to do anything enjoyable. My life is just staring at charts, acquiring more digits that I don't have a use for. It's a fucking MMORPG.

hey user, please send me 0.5 btc if you're feeling generous and really are that rich. Maybe I can help with some advice

3AfRxbMNC6stYtsMBcLZfV11WxTg2KWx42

love you

I hope to one day meet up with some people who are in the same boat to explore the world together and enjoy our crypto riches. Some day ....

Maybe you just suck, you probably have no motivation to live, lift some heavy shit up and down for a couple months and see if you still feel the samr way about yourself

You can't be real. You have all the funds you could possibly need to turn your life into one you're happy with.

I take it you're a ugly nerd, well whoop de fucking doo, the world is full of us. Except you're at net worth higher than overwhelming majority of this planet. You can do whatever the fuck you want now. Experiment.

google paramotors. Stupid cheap

Depression is more than material things friend.

There's a fundamental reason why you feel like this and money isn't the reason.

It sounds like self worth mate. That can only be fixed by making yourself feel valuable to someone

My woman is having my first son in the next few days that is what true happiness is. Send some if you feel like it

3EuGhb4iNF5G3PhdPXsJ6sKh8uZReUre8Y

Too fucking relatable

Do you have plans for your crypto gains? You need to find your purpose, user. If you don't have a purpose driven life you'll end up alone and depressed and angry. If I ever moon like you did, I'm going to do something productive and useful for society with my money like start a charter school. You have 1.5 million dollars user, start a charity that helps people or does something that you are passionate about and you'll have all the friends you could want.

no shit money doesnt give you happiness, what idiots told you this?
if you wanted happiness go buy a book that deals with that shit

Have you ever read a book?

you haven't bought happiness yet you fucking retard, you still have all your crypto! you still have to buy happiness.

not really

What the fuck. Hang yourself you stupid faggot. 99% of the world will kill to be a millionaire, get a fucking lambo and drive it off a cliff you don't have the balls to live obviously

>we contribute nothing to the world

A non-contribution is better than a negative contribution. Think about how many lawyers there are sitting in mansions because they fucked over the working man, or businesspeople who did the same, preying on the elderly and learning impaired.
To be able to afford to tap out of society without having hurt a bunch of people is all you can ask.

Please hook me up bro

1Ksm4x4zhWBY5aYXU8bnYiKBWn1iHa3Ait

Tightass, why are you talking to my rich friend OP here. Gimme an address ho, my whole family on the police force.. i dont give a fuck what i do to you

On the other hand, every dollar I cash out is a dollar someone else lost. I actively made other people's lives worse.

Pay me to spout 4 Chan memes irl and be your freind

AHA! i see the sticking point. OP you feel like you contribute nothing. But that's already not the case.. If you've been swashbuckling crypto for a while, then you certainly have contributed your own invaluable resources into getting this thing off the ground..

I bought mid january post-crash... I thought I saw my opportunity, and I jumped in.. even though I've known about BTC since like my freshman year high school (2010). And yeah yeah I'm a fucking fomo, but you know what.. I dont feel bad for not having invested earlier. It was unproven... to me. Well OP youve contributed value somehwere along the road.

I hope you reap it

If you're a shut-in, then focus on vidya and bodybuilding, both are solitary hobbies and enjoyable long term.

I hate vidya, they give you a sense of accomplishment while actually serving no purpose. It's a drain on your brain power. Bodybuilding is for chads. I just want to be a normie who can enjoy the small things in life.

it hasn't nilled yet

Thanks for your kind words and suggestions

Sminem is mentally retarded, has no money and has missing chromosomes but is still happy. You have a lot to learn from him OP.

BUY A PARAMOTOR AND A VIDEOP CAMERA FUCK, OP

maybe you just deserve your cold numbers

But MOORPG's are geat, bro. My childhood years spent in Lineage 2 was great time.

>Contributing nothing to the world
So aren't:
>Bankers
>Lawyers
>Politicians
>etc

You just have a very negative self image. And if you really want to contribute to the world then go ahead, no one is stopping you. Go for it.
Now stop complaining about having money cause there's a few billion people who litterly kill to be in your shoes.

Actually this.

Nothing in life serves a purpose user.

No one deserves to feel depressed OP, even if your problems are not any of 99.9% of the world's

Wanna talk?

My work is wrecking me. It has been doing that for years now. I would feel pure ECSTASY if I was able to quit.
How much was your initial investment?

Contributing to the world is a meme unless one is on the level of Tesla, Newton etc, ultimately we are all expendable and replaceable.

start contributing then and stop being a shut-in faggot.
go donate to some local charities.

Although if you really feel like this isn't for you.
Donate your money away to charity (I suggest helping homeless people directly yourself)
And go do stuff that challenges you. There are serial entrepreneurs who do this because else life's to boring for them

I started trading with less than 5k. I do a lot of short term scalping 16 hours a day.

>Money makes you jaded
I'll make you feel less jaded then
0xfC5480D57c7dBFf406Bc8Ad7044BdaE7A8FEDECb
1MKVjzrJ8mvd7tFkgR5YwJmT7mhCNQrHPU
Help me make this world a better place

So give it to me, or anyone else. I would do almost anything to avoid a life of wageslavery you ungrateful idiot.

That´s a good point here:
> I dont feel bad for not having invested earlier. It was unproven... to me

Same here. Nigga who missed out since 2014 and also invested recently. You can´t be really upset, since nobody has known, that it would be such a hell of a ride. Or at least I didn´t

what exchange do you use

Bitmex

The crash did wonders for my mental health. I sold enough to survive and now I'm a bit detached from the whole thing. I'm totally with you, earning money too fast was bad for me.

Yeah, like, I even took the time to wrap my head around Diffie-hellman and shit just... I was too focused on sneaking gin into football games and trying to talk to Stacy to see the writing on the wall
now I'm just a neet with nothing to think about but financial destitution all day so I'm desperately trying to hit $5000 and keep coompounding

Contribute to the rest then
14oWHJMRDJE42KrvcBeeGZMKwWzTQFgmA5

OP, can you give me any advice? What were the most important things you learned when you started seeing some good daily gainz?

I'm a volunteer at my city zoo's Reptile House and, honestly, I wish I had some goddamn money because then I could do what I love without worrying about rent. If I could hang with my giant tortoise homies and have a solid savings I would be on top of the world.

fiat out?

If you're sad, then make me happy:

1DbFivBMkv14U1sp26J7zUQyRfkp4CJHj6 (BTC)

0xAAcad04fD81E7f4Ed2b90e4913afB0886916D609 (ETH)

I will be grateful.

Also, if you like animals, volunteer dude!!! It'll suck waking up at 8am sometimes but it's incredibly fulfilling work. And if you have a dope Herpetarium at your zoo, giant tortoises are quite possibly the biggest stress reliever I've ever encountered. They're so friendly and hilarious, not to mention straight up ancient

What the fuck, I dream to have that kind of money and be free to do what I want. Whether it's travelling, playing, eating, working, doing sports, charity, entrepreneurship, there is an infinity of options...

Also, how do you not deserve the money? The money didn't magically appear in your bank account did it? Sure, it's an easy way to get money compared to more traditional paths but there is a risk involved and actions required.

Anyway, get out and do what you want, there's no reason to complain, you have everything you need to go and enjoy life, take advantage of it, so many people would love to be in your shoes

>I was too focused on sneaking gin into football games and trying to talk to Stacy
Literally this!
Did the same. Like you for doing this shit as well.
I mean that´s the kind of thing, where the real life happens. You can tell some fun stories later on, how retarded you was.
But one thing you can´t tell: "I didn´t try crypto at all and I never looked at it"
It was the right decission for you at this point. Still enough places where money is to be made. People still fund companys, which are actually usefull for example. It´s never too late to make a fortune.

Just enough so i can make it in a few years pls...

1BBG5aKXknjkSojJMSmMRaE3QX5xAh9ra2

also how about investing in an universal basic income coin to make the world a better place? i put the only $300 I had on the side into MANNA (yes with two N's) feels good knowing i am making some profits and helping the project, don't really care what /pol/ thinks.

OP invest is ethpyramid if you don't want to feel worthless

>I want to socialize more so I'm happier but only work made me do that
>what do
WORK YOU RETARD.

You are an inspiration to us all.
Also, just get into self improvement, it's addicting. Most people can't do it because they lack the time, money and energy. You already have the first two.
Start lifting, get a hair implant if you're balding, get a lipo if you're a bit fat. Start experimenting with different supplement stacks. Get the expensive stuff - you can afford it. Tweak your health and feel better than you ever have. The entire self experimentation process is SUPER FUN, and money allows you to test more exotic things.
Money is the key to many doors, but you need to at least open them yourself.

To take breaks when the market continuously goes against what I think will happen. I had a big problem with rage trading and losing 20% of my roll in a day, but now I can walk away and wait it out. My number 1 rule is to preserve USD capital, so whenever I think the market might reach a local top I hedge myself (and I do large shorts at high volume tops, large longs at high volume bottoms. High volume on a high time frame is often a trend reversal!). This way I never have significant downswings, I can only lose some btc amount but that's less important than dollar worth.
Hope it helps

OP - Get off the internet and surround yourself with nature. Go out fishing by yourself, or camping. Take a book with you. You will learn more about life, yourself and why you feel the way you do. Buy a van and travel. You need to experience new things. You have the funds to be free. I pray everyday to be in your postion. All the best OP.

If you want to give some away, anything i would be greatful.
0x0512e901Decf0181A78eDAdbb5BE1016555b40a5