Ways to get free food

I used to do this all the time. Simply call u p a fast food place and explain that they messed up your order. They will most likely offer you a free meal. Of they if you have the receipt say "yes it's here somewhere, hang on. " And wait until they cave and say they don't need it.

I called up Sonny's BBQ a few times and said they fucked up that $40 family dinner thing. An hour later I had a free family dinner feast. Did this a few times until the manager caught on.

Call up a fancy place like this Friday's or Chili's and say that you and yr family were I'm there earlier, and that you weren't going to call bit your wife made you. Complain the service was awful. They'll offer to buy comp your next meal.

7/11 and wawa throw out food around 12:00am. The good is not expired and fine to eat. It's just past its "sell by " date.

Thanks for the tips, but I have a job.

How do I get around not being a sociopath?

>t. Schlomo Shekelstein

Thank for the tip Jamal El Chapberg but I have a job.

This will probably backfire for an expensive meal but works fine for fast for where the small amount of money involved makes it not worth talking with you about it
For Friday's or chillis they will probably check who was working and just so they can tell them off at which point she'll be like what fucking party of 5

Hahahhahahahahhhahhaha chili's fridays fancy hahahahahahhhahahahhhhahhhhahahahahahahahhahahahhhahahahahhhahahahahah

>Call up a fancy place like this Friday's or Chili's
>Friday's
>Chili's
>fancy
OK, OP.

>dude comes into my bakery all the time
>never buys anything, gets the old people his sits with to buy him coffee
>comes in one day when the old people aren't there
>"if you don't mind i'll have a triple mocha, and get you back maybe next week"
>tell him i do mind
>he throws a temper tantrum so hard that the lady in the catholic charities office upstairs gets scared and calls the cops
>dude flips out even harder when the cops show up
>spends the weekend in county lockup

Free food indeed.

>taco bell drive thru lunch rush
>order 2 tacos and soda
>drive away and come back
>go inside and tell them you ordered soft tacos
>they make 2 soft tacos
>give them to you along with the other 2
>win

I take it you are Jewish.

You dumb faggot kike

The girl in the photo is fucking hot, tho

>tfw she will never suffocate me to death with her bare naked thighs

this is uh, what's the word im looking for...

fraud?

As a service worker, I just want to say that we know what you're doing and hate you, especially because we can't do anything about it or we'll get fired.

It's called being a nigger

The most niggerlicious thing I've done is after basketball games in elementary we would go to McDonalds. After getting my food I'd walk up and tell them they forgot my apple pie even though I never ordered one. The fact there was 25 preteens in there was enough to get free petty items

Buy food at target, eat half, return, they'llgive you your money back, continue and repeat

if the manager is going to cave and give them free shit why should i give a fuck

if i could help them steal more stuff i would

>working in a massive corporate restaurant chain that makes millions
>actually caring someone is pimping the system

why do you fucking care? isn't coming out of your paycheck bro. don't stress it.

*unless the customer is fat or muslim or tumblr

in that case i will try to make sure they get nothing, or waste their time

>Call up a fancy place like this Friday's or Chili's

I had a friend who had tons of ways to do this. It sickened me.

How about just paying for your fucking food like a hung-dick working man instead of being a fucking parasite and lying to steal food?

My favourite is when the min. wage cuck employee tries to play hero and fight off some crackhead, only to get gutted over some fucking shitty plastic Chinese bullshit item.

>manage a dine in restaurant
>never get my monthly bonus because soccer moms complain to get free food all the time and the owner usually sends them a voucher as well
>never get my annual 30 cent raise or monthly bonus

Should've just gone to college.

>)
Holy fucking shit.....
>a fancy place like Friday's or Chili's
Kill yourself

Fantastic!

>fancy place like this Friday's or Chili's

I use my job to get free food. Just mess up an order and get free food because we'd throw it out anyway. I always offer it to everyone else first, but I know what they don't like so I can make sure that I get it by making something they don't want.

For anyone that is a college student there is always places to get free food. Clubs will usually order pizza for their weekly meetings. Occasionally there will probably be some sort of event going on put on for the school. One time some senator came to my school to give a speech and they had really good food out, I made to go plates and did not stay for the speech.

>fancy place like this Friday's or Chili's
lmao

you fail @ life and accept it, generally