Where to dump 2k

I've got 2k to dump into something and then forget about for awhile. I'm poor so this is big money for me and maybe a way i can actually get a house some day. Where do I put it?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/oysterprotocol/dawn-of-a-new-era-3ca2e2f5a1c6
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7tth9g/how_prl_pricing_will_work_in_the_future_initial/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your bum

NULS

LINK

Probably JNT. Hasn't mooned yet and has tremendous potential. You might be waiting for a few months though, but pretty much guaranteed gains.

Siacoin, Verge, IOTA, NEM

I don't like the name, makes me think of zero
NO LINK!
What's JNT?
Verge is shit so I can't trust your other picks

>I'm poor so this is big money for me

#1 rule... Don't invest more than you can afford to lose.

Otherwise... Pick any top 15 and HODL til the end of the year is probably the safest advice.

NEO, you'll also accumulate a little GAS

Nuls

AION
QSP
RLC
ACT
PRL

stop trying to trick people into buying your bags pajeet

PRL and forget about it until June...with the following exception.....there will be a 1 to 1 airdrop of SHK----- used to pay for connectivity and Dapp operation across the Oyster meshnet, whilst Pearls are used for static data retention on the tangle.....so you need to manage the location of your PRL stack to receive the SHL's

details should be forthcoming this week...but here is from the CEO
medium.com/oysterprotocol/dawn-of-a-new-era-3ca2e2f5a1c6

plenty of both shill and fud at reddit
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7tth9g/how_prl_pricing_will_work_in_the_future_initial/

screenshot is my holding right now.....i conservatively estimate PRL at $4-6 by June.....i have no opinion on SHL, as the white paper is not released

LINK and PRL

TRX

LTC. All the others in this thread are pajeets shilling their bags.

BTC your fucking faggot. You really shouldn't have to ask.

You must be new here. You're asking to be shilled shitcoins. Nobody is going to give you a decent response

rlx if u want to get in early on a 1-2 year hold

VEN, ICX, NEO, ETH, IOTA

ZCL, hold for a week and a half and sell before it forks to Bitcoin Private.. I think youll double your money. Then take out your initial to be safe and find some new coins

Bank it

i did......i think the BEST (very few) plays of this year will not exceed 10x.....next year 2-3x, but then, only for big money with an in......these returns are all still fantastic

trading is a zero sum game....giving what anyone thinks is their good advice to others, theoretically only hurts the advice giver...OP's investment in PRL would help me, but I'm not trying to dump bags

am i lying is why biz is remains a relevant and interesting place

my list!

WTC too

No LINK.

Save the $2000 for therapy to work through with your regret.