Stuff you wanted to try until you found how how they were made

Sake, its the juice mold makes turned into alcohol.

I really couldn't care any less. As long as it isn't poisonous and tastes good.
People kept saying to me "watch the How It's Made episode for hotdogs, you'll never eat one again". I watched it and went "what the fuck did you expect?" And just kept eating hotdogs.
There is a drink in (I believe) South America that requires the village to chew up this root and spit it into a cat, over and over.
I don't think I could ever drink that.

>cat
*vat
Fucking hell...

>yeast is a mold

lolk

I don't really care. Sake tastes nice and I am a huge weeaboo faggot.

Same, no weeb, just think all white '''people''' need to submit to the superior Nipponese culture
PS western food a shit
PS baka gaijin a shit

that poor cat :(

Sake is made with mold.

amazonian chicha. I drank it, it was good. expand your mind, you literally eat chickens flesh, blood and congealed blood whenever you eat a chicken tender. is some old chola's spit that much more gross?

Who gives a fuck if it tastes good? Stop being a squeamish little girl.

>Fermented Rice and Yeast

OP do you even drink that's not gross at all?

I only like sake cold.

Tashi yamatakawa please.

>complaining about mold.
Gee, you must not like cheese, beer, or bread.

Kimchi is literally spiced vegetables left to rot, but it´s still delicious.

This. Plenty of foods could be considered disgusting but we eat them every day:

Bread is leavened with yeast farts
Beer contains their piss (alcohol) and is carbonated with their farts.
Wine is made from rotten fruit
Cheese and yogurt are basically bacteria cultures
Fruits are the reproductive bodies of plants

Are you a retard?

I was intrigued until the spell check.

>Beer contains their piss (alcohol) and is carbonated with their farts.

Only craft brew is carbonated by the yeast. Macro brews will filter all of the yeast out of the beer and then carbonate it by forcing CO2 into it.

Not necessarily. Depending on where you are some large brewers still bottle condition.

Yeast is a fungus, not an animal. It doesn't produce piss any more than the maple produces blood.

Dude just try it.

Make sure you get it fresh though because sake doesn't have the same shelf life as grape wine so it has to be fresh.

Practically every alcoholic drink is made with some sort of fungus.

It's not a novel thing.

rolled a natural 20

>Only craft brew is carbonated by the yeast. Macro brews will filter all of the yeast out of the beer and then carbonate it by forcing CO2 into it.
What? Are you American?

Americans discovered beer in 1997

Also, the only foreign beer I've had is Stella which, prior to '97 (and in some cases last Tuesday) I thought Stella was fancy. Stella is NOT fancy you IDIOT. You're not my real dad, it's 2106 we have the craft beer now! At least I'm not in the south!
t. Clapistani male aged 20-26

I bet you hate hakarl too coward!

>craft brewers force carb with co2 too

Stella is our table/party beer. and a shitty watered down version can be found at festivals

If anything, learning how sake was made wanted me to try making it myself.

The fact that it goes through a double fermentation process fascinates the shit out of me.

He's not talking about the yeast. Sake goes under two fermentation steps; one from mold that is then mixed with yeast.

> It doesn't produce piss any more than the maple produces blood.
The comparison is apt regardless. The alcohol is the waste product and maple juice is the nutrient carrier. Hence, piss and blood.

>mold makes juice and juice is alcohol

are you retarded

Read the thread, you dumb faggot.

>Heh. Open yourselves to culture you closed-minded fools, drink hag spit.
What a fucking retard. Get back to me on your opinion of korean shit wine, I bet it suits you.

>I don't have a passport

>I drank a bunch of unwashed jungle crones' stagnant spit collection for the sake of "open mindedness"

Sake is made with yeast and actual mold, the mold breaks down the rice and makes a liquid and the yeast turns the sugar in that liquid into alcohol.

niggah pleease, those are white foods and therefore not subjected to the cultural scrutiny of nippon's glorious rice wine

t. autistic euro shitposter age 12
ftfy

Oh shit, OP, you better not look up how beer is made, how wine is made, how cheeses are made, how salami is made, how fish sauce is made, how hershey's chocolate is made, how bread is made, how mead is made, how sour cream is made, how yogurt is made, how marmite is made, how sauerkraut is made how kimchi is made, how soy sauce is made... And so on.

Until I found out they use the tears from mad chicagofags instead of salt

How salty must you be to continue this shitpost?

I never liked sake taste anyway.

I don't really get why americans think sake is suppose to be hot. It was only heated back in the day to kill any bacteria that was in it. Now that bacteria in cold sake isn't really a problem, most sake is suppose to be cold when consumed.

I tend to drink the cheap stuff hot.

You faggot need this