Anti-Wisconsin Sentiment?

I love the state even though I've never been there, but I know for a fact that the cheese is good. Not all of it tastes the same and certainly isn't "pre-packaged crap" like many say. What's with that guy and his chart, anyway? Just showing a specific cheese contest where WI didn't do all that great, but still made the charts. Also have you considered all of the cheese of different, as the cows are different? I'm not saying that ALL Wisconsin cheese is amazing, but they're generally known as the cheese state within the US.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p70S_F9IVRM
mariekegouda.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ksJqoiYXjMs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who cares about shit tier amerifat cheese lol

haha real funny man, bet you have tons of freinds

I do! Lmao, we laugh and throw dry turds to autistic fucks that make Wisconsin cheese threads xD

>mfw I realize that this is a false-flag post by the anti-WI guy made to seem like the WIIDF really exists

i am a slav and youre a retard

wisconsin cheese is a great starter for other cheeses. get some baste it in milk and put it in a cool dark room. big bowl of cchese

This chick makes great cheese in Wisconsin.

Don't call him on it. He needs this in his life.

>awarding yourself an award
Do Americans really do this?

>raw Chicago styled pizza

Where's the tomato soup?

yes. they literally pay for their kids to participate in sports where everyone gets a trophy at the end regardless of performance or even competence.

I am an Indian man living in wisconsin, so i know my stuff. the cheese is good.

>implying anyone that isn't white or hmong lives in WI

What kind of cheese do they have in Eastern Africa anyway?

They have good smoked cheese, cottage cheese & feta

>cottage cheese
I remember being 5

Ugh, I actually had Wisconsin smoked cheese once. It tasted like chemicals and had a really fucked up mushy texture. It was from one of those cheese and sausage gift boxes

I don't know what kind of standards you guys have but Wisconsin cheese is all kinds of fucked up, I'm never doing that again

i love those little gift box things with the sausages. i put it all on a plate and cover it in ketchup. shits amazing.

inb4

>no visible crystals meme
>le Wisconsinites don't like smelly cheese
>rind is edible and you're a casual if you don't eat it
>WI people dislike moldy cheese rumor

Except for all the Latinos that work on the farms in WI

Crystals?

I'm from wisconsin, there are some dutch immigrants that make some really kick ass Gouda around here. Also, cheese curds are really where it's at in terms of what sets wisconsin apart. Fresh squeaky ones are amazing, and beer battered deep fried are even better

>so i know my stuff.
That has to be bait. Indian cheese is below all western countries in cheese

youtube.com/watch?v=p70S_F9IVRM

I had fried dough that smelled of cheese when I was in Dubai, it was great.

What do you mean by Dutch immigrants? You mean white people with Dutch sounding names? This is equally cringey as black people running around in flowy robes pretending to be Bantu princes. Or Jersey Shore oompa loompas trying to talk about gabagool. Just stop, it's embarrassing.

Cottage cheese is delicious go fuck yourself

Dubai has some amazing Indian food

It's pathetic what passes for Indian food in most of the US

no, I mean a family that grew up on a dairy farm in Holland and moved to wisconsin to open their own dairy farm and cheese company since land is hard to come by in Holland. Their shit is fantastic

mariekegouda.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=ksJqoiYXjMs

Best cheese, sorry califags.

It looks like she was handed it?

>unironically praising cheese curds
Mate, I'm so sorry.

By her uncle who is also her first cousin who is also the chairman of the international (sic) cheese competition of lower Wisconsin

I don't get this

Is this true or bait? How did you find out?

I live in eau Claire

Interesting. How is her uncle her first cousin? Just some weird marriage thing?

Europeans are mad that Americans have the freedom to call themselves what they are based on heritage.

>confirmed for never having had real cheese curds

I do, they're alright, a bit too pricey for what they are in my area unless I get them directly from the factory though.

Ya they're best within 24 hours of being made, unless you get them right from the factory they won't be as great

>Having a passport
Careful not to offend the flyovers, they are very sensitive

It's why they're so pricey in supermarkets since if you don't sell them in a day you have to throw them away. Tortillons are good too if you can get over how salted they are I guess, still not what I'd bring up if I was trying to defend my region cheese making.

lol yeah dude. so true!

i love wisconsin. lotta mulk to make all that cheddah heh heh

ask me how i know youre a weak little bitch

COTTAGE CHEESE STRONK

MUH

Muh what?