Prepare a delicious meal

>prepare a delicious meal
>finish it by throwing a handful of herbs on top which taste literally like soap
That'll be $29.95+tip

I blame Americans. Meme food. Trying to be fancy by throwing something gross on top of food.

Do you even eat it, or leave it on the plate after you've finished? Here in the UK we don't put this crap on our food.

>refers to coriander as 'cilantro'
>is british
Pick one, Amerifriend. :^)

More people call it cilantro than coriander.

No one cares. Kill yourself already.

In America.

>Here in the UK
whatever you say bud- I mean m8

Oh, you poor sod. You've got a defect in your olfactory receptors on a genetic level. You will never experience the culinary joy that is cilantro.

What's it like, knowing that your genes are so shitty that you can't taste good things?

>tastes literally like soap

That's cause you and 4-14% of the population have shitty genes, it tastes different for the rest of us. Sucks to be you.

haven't seen so poor an attempt to stir up anti-brit sentiment in a while

how does coriander even taste remotely like soap?

what soap are you eating

The one that tastes like coriander

It's not like it tastes that great even if you don't have the soap gene. It's mostly just tasteless filler like parsely.

Cilantro is fucking delicious you shit. There's too much on that whatever it is tho.

And yes it is stupid how most restaurants believe adding some cilantro, scallion greens or parsley turns it automaticaly gourmet

>we don't use coriander on our food in the UK

>UK
>known for their culinary expertise

Are you sure you don't also have the soap gene? Because most people are easily able to identify cilantro's delicious citrusy tang.

I think I have the soap gene but I still like cilantro in small amounts in tacos or guacamole

its common for those that are put off by cilantro to decribe its taste as soapy tasting. the place i work at lots of black people dont like cilantro on their food because of the same reason.. go figure.

that is a little too much cilantro, though

Read the filename, it's a seppo "totally not obsessed, you guys are" false flag shitposter.

my grand uncle is a gourmet cook and he doesn't like cilantro

You could literally give me a plate full of cilantro and some vinegar and call it a salad, and I'd pay extra.

Sucks bro. Sounds like your genetic defect will prevent you from enjoying the proper flavor of multiple dishes, not only just the ones including cilantro.

Superior Olfactory MasterRace.

Nigs gonna nog.

Those look like the tacos I get from taco adobe.

Only plebs think that's too much cilantro.

>culinary expertise
>drowning out the flavor of your meal using overpowering smelly herbs

Parsley is delicious, the fuck are you on about?

>here in the UK we don't garnish our food

>cilantro
>overpowering

gotta do something to distract from those shitty corn tortillas

flour >>>>>>>>>>> corn