Is it OK to double dip if you dip on the side you didn't bite?

Is it OK to double dip if you dip on the side you didn't bite?

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/is-double-dipping-a-food-safety-problem-or-just-a-nasty-habit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You could probably get away with it with close friends but double dipping is generally not okay unless you're alone.

NO

YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE STICKING YOUR WHOLE MOUTH IN THE DIP

>dip chip
>suck the dip off the chip
>dip again

fucking double nigger

I think it's usually ok, as long as the second piece isn't so small that part of your finger touches the salsa when you go for the second

Mythbusters proved it isn't bad

>take chip
>dip chip
>stick dick in dip
>wave it around like a helicopter
>awooooooooooooooooooooooo

>not just eating an entire pot of dip to yourself

If you're going to double dip you may as well get your boyfriend to cover his knob in the dip at eat it off there like the faggot you are.

No. It's just bad manners. It's unpleasant to see other people do it, and if it were the done thing nobody could really be sure everybody was doing the unbitten side every time.

Why are you nibbling your chips, anyway? Are you a mouse?

>Why are you nibbling your chips, anyway? Are you a mouse?

Not him but I'd rather not choke due to stupidly swallowing it whole. What's wrong with just biting off half and taking your time anyway?

Typically you chew before swallowing.

That's more like Pico de Gallo not salsa

Pico de gallo is a type of salsa you ding dong.

Pico de Gallo is a type of salsa, you dumb negrito.

Are you a duck or why are you incapable of chewing?

Maybe his jaw is tired from sucking your mom's dick last night.

Mmm mayb salsa bandera is but Pico de Gallo is not a salsa here in Iguala. Might be a salsa for Tex/Mex or chicanos

There are a seemingly unlimited amount of chips. There is only one bowl. Just grab another chip you barbarian.

Why not just break the chip into 2 pieces?

wow you faggots will complain about everything. like i give a fuck about some lil bacteria in my chips. if it bothers you so much just order another dip for your fat ass alone

Mmm mayb cheese cracker is but Bread bowl is not a pizza here in New York. Might be a pizza for Chicagoans or flyovers

Maybe you'd like me to spit in your mouth as well, tough guy? Sounds like you'd love that.

If I have a large chip and I only get salsa on 1/3 of it, I'm not going to eat the entire thing when most of it doesn't have salsa

just break the chip in half and do both half-chips in a single bite

You'll finish that meal or you're not getting any dessert, young man.

sounds hot 2tbh

> if you dip on the side you didn't bite
yes, anyone who says no is a retard, or lives in a crowded ass country like japan, in which case don't do this because you can get sick just by being down the street from someone

Can I dip my dick in your food, too? It's just as clean as my mouth, so don't be all OCD about it.

>can I even read?
obviously not.

either put the dip in a seperate bowl or break the chip for multiple dips

I visibly drool into the bowl, ask if I'm the only one having the dip, then start eating it with a spoon.

Probably shouldn't do that unless you're with good friends/family.

If you think you're going to need to dip twice, just break the thing in half, or as needed...

>at a gathering with friends
>spoon some dip onto my plate
>dip as many chips as i want

gee, thats so fucking hard

What if they don't have plates?

Not OP but me and my close friends share the same straws double dipping shouldn't even be an issue with friends

You rarely get replies for these posts. I feel bad for (You)

im not friends with anyone who doesn't own plates

>Is it OK to double dip if you dip on the side you didn't bite?
With a spouse or someone you're already swapping spit with, maybe, if you ask them first. It's very rude however, from spreading the flu to hepatitis to you name it.

How do you get around the rules, to what you like to do?
1) Get your own dip. At a party, spoon off some of the dip onto your plate, add a few chips around it on your plate and go to town. In a restaurant, tell the waiter, oh, "could we have a second salsa? I have a cold, like it hotter, prefer green salsa, etc." You could also use/ask for appetizer plates, and spoon a bit of dip out from the start.
2) Scoop heavier amounts of dip on the chip and chew at your perfect dip to chip ratio in your mouth. A spoon can assist getting more on your chip. Keep one right there with the dip. Keeps fingers farther away from accidentally touching a chip, and you use less force that would break some flimsy chips in a thicker dip. Don't apologize for hogging any dip, just order another one and be ready to pay for it, if the restaurant portions don't make your desired portions.
3) Break each chip in half before dipping, but be careful your now smaller chip doesn't introduce fingers that might hit the dip as you scoop. When dipping something long like a celery stick, it MIGHT be okay to turn it over and dip again, but again you'd have to ask, and it's a touch gross, since your fingers were on it, best to just get your own puddle of dip on a plate.

Remember "etiquette is really showing another person respect" and you should know that offending people at meals is a big hot button issue with some people. Big button!

>With a spouse or someone you're already swapping spit with, maybe, if you ask them first
>if you ask them first

Has this happened to you user?
I can not imagine the kind of person who would be even remotely bothered by double dipping after you've been sucking on each others faces

Yes it is.

This. When I'm hanging with my friends, we share the same shot glasses and shit, and we also share bottles when we want to try different drinks and stuff.

Eventually, you get to this age where you realize you are probably breathing in/unknowingly ingesting way worse shit from the atmosphere or supposedly clean food on a daily basis that swapping a little saliva shouldn't be an issue.

t. autism

tried this, onion dip isn't as good as chocolate sauce or honey

>I can not imagine the kind of person who would be even remotely bothered by double dipping after you've been sucking on each others faces
Talking pure etiquette, you'd be surprised that some people have peeve level annoyance at germy stuff, despite it not making logical sense like that. It simply grosses people out, and grossed out people lose their appetite or notch you down in their mind a few notches. It does matter if you knew what most people are actually thinking. Better to ask things first and not assume.

>Mythbusters proved it isn't bad
Or, maybe it has 5x the bacteria.
scientificamerican.com/article/is-double-dipping-a-food-safety-problem-or-just-a-nasty-habit/

>Everything needs an equally distributed layer of gravy/sauce on it.

Americans everyone.

I always double dip even if it's an appetizer someone else bought. Stop being such fucking babies.