twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. Rice cookers are a meme.

No. Egg cookers are a meme.

No. cooking is a meme

No. Veeky Forums is a meme.

We're all living memes.

>is x a meme

shut the fuck up

You sound like a working class chump. I bet you thought it would be a great "investment", how you would wake up to a warm, healthy breakfast to start off your long day. Maybe, you even had a couple thoughts about all the other nifty little uses you could find for the thing, how it would help you cook healthier meals in general, shed a couple pounds off the old gut, boost your confidence around work and with the ladies. Yeah, maybe that slow cooker would start your life cooking again, wouldn't it? I can see your strained hands holding the box and reading through it carefully at the store. A little bit pricey, but you're the type of guy who thinks everything is more than you can spend, aren't you. And look what happened to you. Look what the slow cooker did to you. Fucked you over, and made you clean it like a useless bitch. You don't even fucking like oatmeal. Piece of shit, you've been repeating those three words your whole life, haven't you. Yeah, how was work after that piece of shit fucked you over? I bet it was on your mind the whole day, you probably didn't say shit to nobody. Can't be telling people about your mistakes. How your little fix yourself plan, failed you. Don't want people to start thinking you're the failure. You're the piece of shit, all along. You don't want that do you? You don't want to be the piece of shit everybody secretly whispers about, do you? Was your father a piece of shit like you? I bet he never had a slow cooker. He had a woman, a house, a damn good job. I bet it's slow cooking you the fuck alive, isn't it. Comparing yourself to him. How one day when all the steam runs our of your life, you'll discover how you're nothing more than burnt shit to be scrapped off and thrown in the trash.

No, calling everyday things a meme is a meme.

fuck you op, you stupid fucking memer. you are literally the memer from that awful wendy's commercial

fucking kill yourself

this

youtube.com/watch?v=VVltnc_Zw-k

everyone, welcome to /op/

I'm cringing so hard right now.

Yes. Slowpoke is a meme, ergo slow cookers are a meme.

smokerfags - 1 slowcookfags - 0

tl;dr

Dutch ovens are better.

>meme?
Grow up faggot.

how hard can it be to grasp a double meaning of the word 'meme'? is this entire thread just a big bait?

anybody who slowcooks chicken breast is an idiot

>mods delete jack threads which have been Veeky Forums culture for nearly a decade
>they allow this bullshit

Why?

Cooking animal and/or vegitable matter then consuming it to regulate you body temprature, produce more muscle mass or bearing young is a meme.

These fucking nuts are a meme. Slow cookers are good though.

Slow cookers are fantastic. You just show a bunch of shit in, hit the button, and at the end of the day, you have delicious food.

I love cooking elaborate meals as much as the next person, but I just don't got time for that shit sometimes. Can't spend hours cooking every day.

salsa chicken

making it literally now

could someone post a nice slow cooker recipe that they've made?

I need some inspo

made a kind of general tso's chicken last weekend but I went full retard and it didn't turn out so great

yes

>making food in a slow cooker that has no business ever being made in a slow cooker

it would've turned out quite fine but I didn't measure some stuff right and put too much vinegar with too little meat so yea

by all means give an example of a good slow cooker recipe you've tried, if you can

I am braising a 2 1/2 pound boston butt and a pound and a half of chicken thighs in my slow cooker right now for tamales.

rubbed them with chili powder, smoke paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne, some kosher salt and a little oregano and a pinch of brown sugar.

I've never made tamales before but I have to try and make them, because I love them but it's so hard to find tamales around here that aren't so dry you can't swallow them. I've also made my own pepper sauce over the course of 4 days for the inside of the tamale. pretty excited.

Oh fuck! I'm dyin'

Love pasta

>Veeky Forums culture
no

I fucking love ja/ck/ threads but it's kind of hard to deny those combined with jack posts in other threads kind of shit up the board, so I'm not against some slight censoring of him.

Is this copypasta? If not I applaud you for your dedication.

Slow cookers are prety cool though. Great for tough cuts of meat. I don't use it every day, but I don't regret buying it.

package of boneless skinless chicken breastses, big jar of cheap salsa, let that shit cook until tender. then throw it in heated tortillas with whatever the fuck you want. or hell, just eat the chicken straight out of the slow cooker like a fucking animal.

10/10

Using them wrong is a meme.

If what you actually wanna do is roast, then you should be using a roaster oven.

>corn husk
>human

choose one

what is a meme?

I got one of these Ninja cookers that has some nifty settings for searing and steam baking in addition to the slow cooking. First thing I made in it was some kind of "lasagna soup" recipe I found online that basically turned into pasta shells in meat sauce. Literally just threw a bunch of shit in, stirred it up a bit, and then let it cook all day. I've been eating the leftovers every other day all week.

Last Sunday I made the chicken picata with quinoa recipe in the booklet that came with it. First time I ever cooked with chicken, first time I ever cooked with wine. Grilled the chicken in the pot, then filled it with quinoa and steamed the chicken and asparagus on a little steamer rack that keeps it above the quinoa on the bottom. Chicken didn't really stay "crispy", but the quinoa with wine, lemon, and capers was the best fucking thing ever. 10/10 would make again just for the quinoa.

Tomorrow I'm going to make the sweet potato lentil soup in the recipe booklet for some nice vegetables to eat all next week.

>Says he cant spend hours a day cooking
>Spends an entire day cooking instead
slow cookers are shit

One of my favorite pasta's. Pretty rare too. I'd say #2, just behind IMAGINE from /tv/

>spends an entire day cooking instead

No you don't understand. That's the OLD way. We fired all of the minimum wage cooks and got this fancy pot with a timer on it. Does their job automatically. Saves the company money. We only need one guy managing the entire kitchen, and all he does is jack off to cartoons for 7 hours while the pot runs.