Your Odd Eating Habits

Whenever I eat lasagne I scrape the cheese off the top layer. I've never done this in public because I haven't ordered lasagne at a restaurant, but if I did I would scrape there too. I just really hate cheese.

Other urls found in this thread:

oyp.yunyah.com/posts/65180?tags=kiriraitaa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I only open up canned drinks partially, just enough to hear the gas escape, and suck the drink out.

when I get a fresh hot pizza for myself I always stick it in the freezer 10~20 mins before I eat any so the cheese will be congealed

My girlfriend is exactly the same. Its because once a bug got inside her can.

I do it because someone spiked my drink with acid once.

That's some weird slight PTSD brah

T H I C C

I hate ricotta. It's all dry and pasty. Fuck that. I always sub mozz.

My stepbrother orders pepperoni pizza then picks off the pepperoni. He flips his shit if you order him plain cheese. He doesn't like pepperoni, but he likes the flavor it leaves on the pizza or some shit.

Giving someone acid without their knowledge is a terrible thing to do. I would be cautious as well.

Spenny?

I feel the same about olives. I like getting a supreme then picking the olives off and giving them to someone else.

I think this is just solved by only drinking stuff you haven't let out of your line of sight.

yeah I kinda like onions but don't. Philly cheese is fine. on pizza is ok sometimes. chilli fine. hotdog hell na.

I only eat with clowns.

I always eat the pickles on a burger, but I take them off the burger and eat them separately.

Any idea how I can get my pancakes to be this thick and smooth?

rice cooker

Whenever I eat fish, I make loud shark noises.

I remove the onions from any meal I get, regardless of how miniscule the size is. I will spend 30-45 minutes picking out tiny pieces of onion so I don't have to eat it

I hate people like you

I'd be ashamed to admit this you autistic piece of shit

I also mix ranch and ketchup together whenever I go out to a burger place. Shit is fucking good

I can't stomach the process of it. A friend of mine couldn't afford school lunch one day so he got a bowl and mixed ketchup and ranch at the condiments table. Then ate it with a spoon at our table. I threw up, it was too disgusting for me. I'm getting that weird feeling when you're about to vomit just typing this shit out. I fucking hate you Daniel.

Ok that is gross. I just use it for fries really. Can't eat it alone

My sister and father do the same, i never met people more disgusted by anything else

Charlie?

Not me but my friend. He touches his food to his chin before each bite. It drives me fucking insane and is really embarrassing if we're eating is a restaurant.

When I have multiple things in my plate that are separate, ie meat, potatoes, greens, I like to eat them in a rotation one bite at a time and finish them all at the same time

My wife's son does the same

Can you draw a diagram? I'm having a hard time visualising this

There's a spider, deep in my soul

Have you ever talked to him about this? Does he have a disease?

>eating potato croquettes
>cut one in half, eat the filling
>fill crust with mayo & applecauce mix
>enjoy

I do the same thing with pizza. I'll order a pie with double cheese and then peel the cheese layer off.

I did this in a pizza joint once and left the che on the side of my plates, but sure enough, suddenly cheesehoppers were everywhere and I left the restaurant in a hurry (a generous tip on the table, of course), went home and cried myself to sleep that night. I still hate cheese.

He'll just touch his fork/spoon of food to his chin and then into his mouth.

I've questioned him about it, he denied it at first. Its become too sensitive a subject to mention.

sounds like a schizo retard

You know you can just order it without cheese. Save yourself alot of trouble.

Exactly. It's disgusting how someone would trick you like that for free, that shit's expensive.

order a pizza without cheese?
only a weirdo would do that
just peel it off
that's what I do
I hate cheese

I bet you don't have any bling when you do the thing, bada boom bada bing.

when I was a kid my friend used to be constantly hungry and would eat just white bread with ketchup or barbeque sauce because he didn't know how to cook.

its called a marinara pizza. its authentic and cultural and cool.

>yeah, i tried peeling off the cheese from my pizza in the middle of a crowded restaurant
>what, just order the thing without cheese?
>nah man, that'd be weird

don't eat cereal until it's thoroughly dunked

Same here. Pickles are delicious, even moreso when they're marinated in whatever dressing used and meat juice.

This photo is triggering me. Why the fuck are those pancakes so thick?

Are those supposed to be yukkuris?
oyp.yunyah.com/posts/65180?tags=kiriraitaa

Newfag.

you're my favourite

It's just OCD. Jesus Christ you guys are sheltered as fuck.

i cant drink anything in a bottle without a straw

>Whenever I eat lasagne I scrape the cheese off the top layer. I've never done this in public because I haven't ordered lasagne at a restaurant, but if I did I would scrape there too. I just really hate cheese.
>Whenever I eat lasagne... I just really hate cheese.
>I eat lasagne... hate cheese.

Fuck off, shitty troll baits

I eat s l o w. I like to chew my food through really well and savor the taste.

Also, when alone, I often like to eat my food mushed all together. Pretty much like something that has gone through a blender

I spit out the last bite, always. Into a napkin, while putting the dishes in the sink. You'd never know.

I just watched the entire series, and finished it early this morning. I miss that show. Took me about two weeks to watch all nine seasons.

I always cool mine for 30-55 minutes. That way the fat has time to fully deposit into the bread/crust.

There is an entire science behind why cold pizza taste so much better than fresh. You would know this if you weren't so pathetic.

I did the same thing, it was because a bee flew into a can of soda and my grandpa drank it on a camping trip and got stung in the throat - after hearing that story, I decided to never leave it open.

Or not frequenting places where people spike your fucking drink with acid. Jesus christ this is why I stay home and watch anime on Friday night.

seriously tho HOW the FUCK??

I feel guilty every time I eat and hate myself

I can only eat if sexy faces are drawn onto the food.

>hate cheese
my grandma is the same way and i love her

but i cant say i understand. i have a very unhealthy relationship with cheese.

Is this a meme now or do you like telling us the same story.

Except it doesn't.
And science actually supports that.
You fucking parroting faggot.

I used to do this at big grocery stores when i was a kid and then put the can back, it looked like it hadn't been opened at all.

I can't fucking stand most cheeses. I do like goat cheese and actually had some horse cheese that was surprisingly awesome once.

On a trip to Campania years ago, I felt like an asshole for asking for no cheese on my food, but hey, what can you do?

In 2nd grade this weird ass kid peeled the Cheese off his square cafeteria pizza, emptied like several packets of ketchup onto the pizza, and put the cheese back on and started eating it. Every kid in the grade was staring at him in horror and he had the biggest shit eating grin the entire time.

when i was a kid, i would eat saltine crackers. i'd chew three or four up, then spit them in between two fresh crackers and enjoy awesome spitty cracker sandwich.

i always bugged my mom about why i could never find spit cracker filling in the store. i wonder how much a weirdo she thought i was.

I thought that I was the only one who enjoyed my saltine crackers "Chicago Style"

I did this as a kid too. I did it with cheez-its as well.

EPIC LOL
IT'S A KEK JOKE

I fucking hate mustard so much, it's seriously my least favorite food. It tastes to me like if metal could go rancid, it's horrible. And people just put it on stuff as a default, I have to go so far out of my way to get no mustard.

Like today, I was at a restaurant and I got a burger. It was on an english muffin, bacon cheese, everything. I lift up the bun and see some ketchup, that's fine. I see some yellow, and I'm not quite sure what it even is because I never ever use mustard, but it looked kind of like an egg, which was great. The first two bites were fantastic, then then I tasted the mustard. I couldn't even scrape it off because it had now evenly distributed itself across the whole burger. From this point, every bite was just the obnoxious flavour of mustard, smothering every other taste.

I can't even understand how people like that stuff. I hate it so much, from the very moment I first had a boiled dinner and my mom put mustard on it, like 15 years ago.

A girl i was dating did this, I just served her tomato sauce with garlic powder as bolognese, she often complaint that it was overspiced, might been the tomato sauce tho.

mustard is just the taste of vinegar and horse radish. youre a fag for not liking either. eat it till you like it if you want to stop being such a joy kill for food culture

I just don't like it man. I've tried to eat it, I just don't. It's not my fault that I happened not to like a condiment that everybody loves so much for some reason

you mean extra fat

I fill a wine bottle full of water and using a straw, drain it all down as quickly as I can.

Me too, friend. I scale absolutely everything.

I dip crackers in milk.

The moment I have a spoon of yogurt I can't stop until the whole tub is gone. The gas I get from it is war crime level.

When I was fat, I would mix Ranch, Ketchup and vinegar together into a dipping sauce fr fries or grilled cheese sandwiches.

>mustard on burgers
I agree that's bullshit, burgers get only ketchup while hotdogs get only mustard

either way you're a fag for hating mustard

I would eat the crust off three or so pieces of bread, then compress the bread into a ball and eat that.

If I was feeling really fancy, I'd squish cheese in as well.

I feel you. I don't like cheesecake.
Yet here I am in a world made for people who love cheesecake.

>I threw up :'(((
God, what an insufferable, prissy little faggot you must be.

I have a particular order at McDonalds that I have had since I was a little kid

I order 1 Cheeseburger and 1 Serving McNuggets. Then I chop the Cheeseburger into a sort of 'Pac Man' shape and fill the 'mouth' of the burger (the gap) with the Nuggets

Then I have a dialogue with the burger where I pretend it is a pet and say things like 'don't you eat my nuggets' and 'NO.... NO'. Then I 'snatch' the nuggets from the burgers mouth and eat them. I punish the burger by eating it. I absolutely do not feel comfortable doing any other order at McDonalds even if it seems strange to the staff to see me doing it in the restaurant.

>Then I have a dialogue with the burger where I pretend it is a pet and say things like 'don't you eat my nuggets' and 'NO.... NO'. Then I 'snatch' the nuggets from the burgers mouth and eat them. I punish the burger by eating it. I absolutely do not feel comfortable doing any other order at McDonalds even if it seems strange to the staff to see me doing it in the restaurant.

what fresh autism is this

this

i can only eat cereal dry

my cousin used to not eat the bump on some of the nuggest because he thought it was cancer or something.

i need to extensively cut my pancakes into perfect pieces, still remaining stacked with butter spread evenly on each pancake. everything needs to be in order for me to eat my pancakes, no cutting and taking a bite. everything is cut prior and again, stays standing. if a piece slides off, it goes back on

my bro makes a syrup puddle with his pancakes on the side. he doesnt want them soggy i guess

I eat the core of the apple, and for no reason at all I don't drink milk

if I'm eating chips/cheetos while on the computer I use chopsticks in order to not get my keyboard/mouse dirty

>>mustard on burgers
>I agree that's bullshit, burgers get only ketchup while hotdogs get only mustard
>either way you're a fag for hating mustard

there was a guy who worked at the old grocery store i used to work at. once in a while a lot of us in the back would buy some store shit for lunch, make hotdogs, whatever.

he would only eat hotdogs with a ton of mayo on them. he'd lick all the mayo first before he'd eat the dogs.

it was so disturbing seeing him lick the mayo off, no one ever suggested inviting him or having hotdogs again. he was also over 40, and his momma still did everything for him, including more or less dressing him everyday. i know she laid his clothes out for him every morning, he said as much.

what is it with the fatties and ranch dressing?

bulimia

...is that weird???