Can I ask something? Are there Japanese people who eat Western foods for breakfast or dinner? Such as corn...

Can I ask something? Are there Japanese people who eat Western foods for breakfast or dinner? Such as corn, mashed potatoes, steak, etc.? Because I wrote some fan fic characters eating Western foods and some SJWs said it was disturbing and offensive of me to do that (and they didn't even bother to politely explain how I could rectify it).

in my host family I was fed a slice of bread and tomato and greens salad with milk for breakfast as a near regular thing. suffice to say yes sometimes japan eats wierd things.

Yeah of course you fucking dipshit, you think there are no Denny's in Tokyo? Honestly fucking end it, you're going to die alone. Fan fics about Asians eating breakfast, your parents must be proud, pathetic sack of shit...

Youshoku.

1. your fanfic isn't worth anyone's opinions
2. SJWs opinions aren't worth anything
3. this thread is bait

I had an egg and ham sandwich for breakfast this morning and then some American cherries.

Quite nice.

No, they don't. They have their own food. Stop trying to whitewash cultures in your fiction, user.

Your pic is inaccurate. Everybody knows loli haet pizza.

>loli haet pizza.
It's been awhile...

but would loli like empanadas?

rumia likes humans.
you're delicious

rude

Holy fuck what is this 2005, there were people who can post here that were themselves lolis who hated pizza when this decrepit meme was made.

I'm Japanese people speak. I love Denver omelette.

and now I feel like an old man

Probably depends on what series your fanfic is based on. If they're explicitly japanese then it's highly unlikely they'd be eating western food on the regular, or more specifically non-japanified western food (think american italian food).

If you've only depicted them eating western food once then you would probably do well to have them be depicted eating the food most closely associated with their culture in the future, but also it's your story and you are allowed to depict them eating whatever kind of food you want them to. The commenter wasn't necessarily wrong but at the end of the day you're the author, so fuck them. I'd probably depict them eating something crazy like african or south american food next, just to fuck with the person more (assuming that they are indeed japanese people).

Slight side note: Japan japanifies shit all the time.

Truth hurts baby.

Fuck off.

fuck off and kill yourself you fucking nigger.

you're a fucking tumor.

>fan fic

YOU'RE DELICIOUS

eh, some people like to write into an established storyline.
So long as it isn't "Harry Potter untold: Hermione and Ron have a steamy fuck", it isn't automatically awful.

I have all 4 of those smug animu pictures I could use to mock you for talking about cancer while being the cancer. Which would you prefer?

Why are weebs so oblivious to the fact that anyone who isn't a weeb absolutely despises them?

Because weebs are actually fucking stupid.

Feel free to discontinue use of the site at any time, we'll all be be better for it. Maybe you could take up bitching up guns on operatorchan or something?

>bitching up
That's not how an American would phrase that. Would you happen to be Cuckistani?

Could've sworn I typed about. "bitching up" kind of makes me sound more like a grill or some university dudebro than whatever cuckistan is supposed to be, I think.

>whatever cuckistan is supposed to be
Thanks for basically confirming that you're a bong by pretending not to know what cuckistan means.

I don't know what you're implying britbongs have to do with this anyways, though.

Am I supposed to be impressed with your VPN?

Well for what it's worth you don't actually even need a proxy to change your chanx time zone, my man. Am I supposed to be impressed with your persistence?

Do you feel in charge?

Speak of the memes, and they shall appear. ('go style)