Can we agree that Bitcoin is about to see a 30% dip over the next two days? Are you goys just going to hold?

Can we agree that Bitcoin is about to see a 30% dip over the next two days? Are you goys just going to hold?

This pepe
Im dying haha

I can't see the future nikka imma just hold these coins ya no whatamsaying

That huge upswing is so vertical its almost definantely going to happen

Yeh dawg worl star niggah worl staaaaaar

No I sold for a $250 loss instead of waiting for a day and getting a $300 gain. I'm mad.

Forgot the right foot.

Who dis?

No, retard.

A fcuking leaf.

I've been holding for a while so might as well continue

Yeah we've never seen this btc pumps AND alts pump at the same time. Usually btc pumps and levels THEN alts pump. Are people just buying btc to turn around and buy alts? What happens next? BTC crashes and alts only dip?

It's going up buy user now.

Unlikely, will be a lot of chink activity over the weekend, fomo will be boiling while they wait for the rest of their packets to come in, like fucking cuckbase transfers. Should be non stop feeding, hopefully enough to ignite the normie booster rockets

ok did that picture just become green, wtf

>Is it...?

Thats a sock

>normie booster rockets
With normies closing their Coinbase accounts due to the multiple withdrawal/deposit bug that won't be happening.

where can i buy GYM (gymnasticoin)

It's a non issue, a glitch that normies won't give a fuck about if they don't have a competitor to move to. The credit card cucking is more of a burden, but the normies we do get will be firmer in the hand

Why did you have to ruin this pic

i'd smell her pussy if you know what i mean