You fucking cunts, nobody of ya fucking make any profit...

you fucking cunts, nobody of ya fucking make any profit, 35-40 year old disabled lazy fucks who cant even work at fucking mcdolands. Get your fucking asses out from your shitholes and find a fucking proper job. StickItUpYourAssChainCoin fucks

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0HHoQX64x8X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry for your loss OP I’m sure you’ll make it next time

I hope you do well, OP

next time you will learn to not short shit you can't pay.
I will now proceed to eat a fine steak, I made 45K today out of fucking nowhere.

45K in runescape or what? Enjoy your 1£ pork steak your mama made ya, fat fuck

better luck next time jamal.

kek i hope this is trolling because if not youre truly pathetic

going to Veeky Forums isn't pathetic? get a fucking job commie

>taking advice from an underwater basket weaving forum
kek

If you cant beat em, why dont you join em?
The gains are here user, theyre waitingfor you.
And yes, we CAN cash out

> says being on Veeky Forums is pathetic
> is literally posting this on Veeky Forums

kek. dont know what the average age is here but most people I know of are mid to late 20s / early 30s
and yes they are making money
sorry you are brainlet and lose money op

U kids have to admit its nothing but a fucking gambling. Even gmabling makes more sense than this bullshit. What are u going to do, when your shit crypto portfolio goes down 24% per night?

vocaroo.com/i/s0HHoQX64x8X

K E K
E
K

speculating not gambling

kek. you're not cut out for this if you get stressed over fluctuation like that. enjoy dinosaur stocks that make 20% over four years

Cop more at a discount and put it all on LINK

Jokes on you, I'm thirty four.

When you gamble, you either win or lose on the spot with no chance to get a refund.

In Crypto, you do your research and place your money on a solid project. As long as you aren't expecting a lambo by next week and never sell at a loss, you can do nothing but win here.

We are all going to make it.

hey boomer i turned 130 bucks into 150k in 4 months and i'm 18, how's your 5% a year doing

Look at this salty motherfucker who doesn't understand what crypto is and is too dumb to learn why it's going to be a part of his life forever.

Look at his future poverty and laugh.

u paid 130 bucks for 150k runescape coins? nice deal. At least somebody made profit.

its all in the bank boomer

What the fuck is this guy saying??

>STUPID RETARD WHO BOUGHT ATH!